Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (20441 Views)

See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! / Weird Things Room-mates Do / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by drealnamdy(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2012
Foster cat: Wen I am alone,I comme out from d bath room naked,eat my food right inside d pot..lol
I also dance in front of d mirror atimes nd its fun scraching d scrotum nd watching TV

cheesy...lik seriously....dancing in front of d mirror and watchin ur balls fly up and down iz fun...#Gangnam style

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by claremont(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2012
Bang out press-ups and sit-ups; not really weird apparently.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2012
I enjoy staying alone cos it makes me think about my life and evaluate my past decisions and their results cos if there is anything I dread, it is failure, mediocrity and un fulfilment. I want to achieve destiny,I want to be the best that God wants me to be.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by og12(f): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2012
e.code:
grin

Why ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̅ com lock door na.
Ask me oo,since u lockd d door no need of looking left n right,jus enjoy.infact may God help Nairalanders.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Deedee49(f): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2012
yuzedo: I look left angry
I look right angry
I look left again undecided
I lock the door lipsrsealed
I bring out my vaseline/soap cheesy
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I rubbbbbbbbbbbb embarassed
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

I look left again... wink
I look right again... grin grin

Loooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzzz! U are so hilarious! I've laffed my head off!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by babaijo(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2012
imagination, thats what I do mostly. At times, I read, browse through my fone and sleep.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by babaijo(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2012
imagination, thats what I do mostly. At times, I read, browse through my fone and sleep.
Julieccentric: I enjoy staying alone cos it makes me think about my life and evaluate my past decisions and their results cos if there is anything I dread, it is failure, mediocrity and un fulfilment. I want to achieve destiny,I want to be the best that God wants me to be.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Zulele: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2012
Adufaye: i mesturbate grin
L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿ , i guess the guy behind you in your picture is the one wanking you in that toilet εh?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Serendipity: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2012
ugochukwu15:

Guy u dey masturbate wen. U are alone abi? Hahahahahaha...
Nope! You got it wrong. I said, I do that unwittingly and with inadvertence. Or do people masturbate without their minds being there?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by zonax(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2012
When alone, I turn on my computer, open up my dreamweaver and design a wewbsite
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by tunnlex(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2012
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2012
ugochukwu15: When I'm alone I love being naked because wearing cloth most are restrictions den I enjoy my hilarious sticoms( comedy) Shows or play Game sometimes read a motivational book.
me too!!! sometimes i even sleep totally naked. i wish we can go back to the pre-adamic times cool cool
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Eltonluigi(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2012
Masterbate
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by lolaluv1(f): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2012
My roommates haven't been around, so I've mostly been alone for like a month, when there's nobody visiting. Of course, friends pop in and out all day. When I want to be by myself, I lock myself in the room.

1. A lot of times I curl up with a novel.

2. If I have a new movie, I see it.

3. Sometimes, I lie down and allow my imaginations run riot. Especially if I have a story to write, I imagine things, juggle possible scenarios, conversations and so on.

4. I'm learning some new hip-hop dance steps too, so when I'm alone I sometimes video-record myself dancing my butt off to assess my progress.

5. I listen to 2pac, Cassidy and other hardcore raps.

6. I listen to rnb, right now, it's Trey Songz.

7. I type what is bothering me on my laptop. Sometimes I save it, sometimes I delete.

8. I write.

9. I go online.

Sometimes, I just assess my life in general.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by forkinsonlolo(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2012
most guys do so many stuff alone, but the weird one they do is what yuzedo mention above sad
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by CuntDestroyer: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2012
lola.luv:
My roommates haven't been around, so I've been alone for like a month.

1. A lot of times I curl up with a novel.

2. If I have new a movie, I see it.

3. Sometimes, I lie down and allow my imaginations run riot. Especially if I have a story to write, I imagine things, juggle possible scenarios, conversations and so on.

4. I'm learning some new hip-hop dance steps too, so when I'm alone I sometimes video-record myself dancing my butt off to assess my progress.

5. I listen to 2pac, Cassidy and other hardcore raps.

6. I listen to rnb, right now, it's Trey Songz.

I sometimes assess my life in general.

how bout that d1ldo by the corner?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by lolaluv1(f): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

how bout that d1ldo by the corner?

It's still where you left it the last time you used it...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by swtcharissa(f): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2012
Seems most persons here have one common tin 'talking to one's self',I do that a lot n most times my younger ones burst in on me to ask who am talking with..but it just something I enjoy,

Most times I imagine I am in front of a press answering questions frm them n been interviwed,so I like practise my answers
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by cindyrella(f): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2012
I talk to myself or stand in front of the mirror sing and dance! grin grin wired huh?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by joshuaidibia(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2012
wen am alone? NA MADNES TINS.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Krucifax(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by lonipeter(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2012
I fantasize my love for Maria!I fantasize my love for Maria!I fantasize my love for Maria!
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by spartanian(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2012
am always alone 85% of d day nd week, so I watch tv, chat, surf d net nd dream big
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by kunletech: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

I believe 75% of Niger on Nairaland are comedian.

I always imaging seeing myself in my future dream places
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by nodullin(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2012
I look @ maself unclad..
Look @ lil Johnny..& c aw he grows 2 GrandPa Johnny..
Then smile @ GrandPa Johnny & say... "I respect U"

Lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by tintingz(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2012
well. . .erm---- ermm---- ok i look for a plate shiit on it and eat it. . .that is really weird tho tongue
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by mallorca(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2012
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2012
When am alone, i watch mumy and dady film...bring out my wander stick and start performing magic with it.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by bobbyruffy(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2012
When i'm alone.... Pick up ma fone, browse with 9ja music @ d background and ouch! Hunger ooooo, i go out 2 look 4 food and i'm not alone again
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2012
I enter my bathroom with my sk and feel alright.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nuezha(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2012
Others have been saying something not too condeming, you have told a truth
Others include:
1. Pastor singing fuji
2. Alfa singing xtian gospel
3. Regurgitation
4. Reminiscencing sweet experience
5. Regreting bitter experience
6. Writing uselessly & needlessly
7. Walking around aimlessly
8. Hissing consistently
9. Eating uncontrollably
10. Sleeping or lying down hopelessly

To be continued
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nuezha(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
11. Watch old pictures a thousand more times
12. Delete useless numbers from phonebook
13. Select & burn old stuff eg papers
14. Look @ the teeth in the mirror
15. Day dream; bigcars, mansions, power, respect, women
16. Surf x-rated sites on internet
17. Measure length of p****; erect & soft
18. Read archaic books & skim old dailies
19. Practice talking like American
20. Plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / Todays Lotto Winning Numbers, Thursday Ghana Fortune / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.