Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour (21384 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by james1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
@eledalo.blame the stupidity of the elijah guy.simple.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by mrkels(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
toba: what does this tell us?
That he's a cele member undecided
All these demonic Trance when una dey enter, make una nor worry! Me thinks she went to commit evil and the True and living God, the God of elijah,issac and jaccob stopped her and she got instant repercurssion cheesy
God you are forever wonderful!
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by buchibabe: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan: @topic. I'm speechless...

Btw that picture looks like photo shop to me... undecided

Me too.I tot as much
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
Paragon of beauty indeed!

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by cold(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sad.Religion will be the death of US sad
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
toba: that being celestian will take u to heaven
Brother being a member of any denomination does not guarantee heaven, i no wan argue or talk about that now, Brother Let us just Beg God for the Grace and the spirit + faith in our Lord Jesus Christ τ̅☺ take us there....astalavista
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
mrkels:
All these demonic Trance when una dey enter, make una nor worry! Me thinks she went to commit evil and the True and living God, the God of elijah,issac and jaccob stopped her and she got instant repercurssion cheesy
buhaha.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
shol:
Brother being a member of any denomination does not guarantee heaven, i no wan argue or talk about that now, Brother Let us just Beg God for the Grace and the spirit + faith in our Lord Jesus Christ τ̅☺ take us there....astalavista
when u now decided to render the entire hymn book. from Jerimoyama to Jesu ye ti ti aiye.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
mrkels:

Hmm this guy please let us ask for forgiveness of our sins, we've sinned through our words,
Celestial Church Of Christ is a God descended church on the 29 September 1947 through the Pastor Founder SBJ Oschoffa τ̅☺ call people τ̅☺ Salvation and Free People from all forms of demonic oppressions, Do a research on the church if possible worship on a friday evening in Spirit and ask God τ̅☺ Show you about the church and JEHOVAH will do, don't just make judgement when you see people in white bare-footed ask Questions.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by mrkels(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
buchibabe:

Me too.I tot as much
Its not, the person who merged the two pics together did a horrible job that's all
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
toba: when u now decided to render the entire hymn book. from Jerimoyama to Jesu ye ti ti aiye.
So We Be Blad, i pray for Agbara isin dopin for us, Why you con dey form before?
Iye Iye , Iye ee ni ti wa oluwa olufe ofe
Ife iye si wa, La'torun mimo won ko orin ayo
Hossanah!!! Ogo la ☺ ma ko ninu Ijo Mimo.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by ba7man(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Celebrating trances?? Perfumes?? Naked flames??...These are part of the people that make them score our IQ in this country low.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by crackhaus: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeew @topic.
People are yearning to serve God better in spirit & in TRUTH, she's going on astral travel for seven whole days. Sorry for her wounds, she should learn to just pray on her knees instead.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by frankobaba(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
Shabuhahahahahahahalala
*Laughing in Hebrew*

illeteracy is indeed a bad Disease..
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Cutex01(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
It is sympathetic, i mean 4 the young prophetess. The circumstances sorrounding this injury to me is what i call ignorance, ignominy and ignoramus infact, any word that starts with 'igno' all were combined to infringe this expensive injury on the prophetess.
Nevertheless, the name of the initiator of this injury is also a case study. I mean Elijah, why is Elijah alwayz associated with fire even where there is no need for fire? Pls people should stop giving their children Elijah as a name, girls dont date or consider marrying Elijah and people generally, should be careful when dealing with Elijahs.
Until these recommendations are strictly adhered to, Elijah will continue to be a nightmare to mankind. The fear of Elijah is the begining of wisdom.
R0TF!! Lmao!!!, guy nawa 4 u o0, abeg i cant f¡t laugh
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
shol:
So We Be Blad, i pray for Agbara isin dopin for us, Why you con dey form before?
Iye Iye , Iye ee ni ti wa oluwa olufe ofe
Ife iye si wa, La'torun mimo won ko orin ayo
Hossanah!!! Ogo la ☺ ma ko ninu Ijo Mimo.
not any more. Im long gone
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by highchief3(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
toba: well i feel for her o. when i was in cele, this issue of going into trance or spiritual mountain isnt really a thing i like. it still happens to date in some cele churches. they mostly celebrate them (prophets/prophetess') in trance and after they gain consciousness.

I like dele ogundipe. He's one of the enlightened prophet in cele doing away with these traditions. He learnt a lot from my late pastor.
please can you tell us about, how does it work? Will the person eat or drink for the seven days? Is it like going to sleep? How do they come out of it? Do they bring back tales?
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by pastormustwacc: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
high-chief:
please can you tell us about, how does it work? Will the person eat or drink for the seven days? Is it like going to sleep? How do they come out of it? Do they bring back tales?
Search google - well documented online. They might not explain the spiritual dangers though. And the demonic influences that you may encounter. Because in that state of mind, the boundaries between your. Dont want to distract the thread.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by annajess: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
pastormustwacc:
That sounds good. Any way i can get his phone number? I will like to reach out to help.

I DONT HV HIS PHONE NUMBER, BUT I CAN GET IT 4 U. OR U CAN LOCATE THE CHURCH UR SELF. THE BUS STOP is alakuko b4 tollgate. just ask where is genesis celestrial church
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by crackhaus: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ohh please distract this thread already, at least help us make sense of this absurdity.
pastormustwacc:
Search google - well documented online. They might not explain the spiritual dangers though. And the demonic influences that you may encounter. Because in that state of mind, the boundaries between your. Dont want to distract the thread.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by DonTim1: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
If u ever atended d C & S church, u wld luv d celebration of "ori oke" wen d perfume is been sprayed n drums,dancing,d elemi looking very sexy especially d light skinned ones,u cld harldy beliv dey wr on dry fasting,in fact d energy exerted by them during d 'ariya' period u can't imagine. Well while thr, we didn't mix candles wit it. U realy should attend d last vigil night of 'elemi ori-oke'

Wish her good recovery...

Ps: I kinda miss d c&s tin.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by dnawah(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sorry o!fire don catch sister,e catch am 4 bebe wait dey down 2?
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by buchibabe: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
dnawah: Sorry o!fire don catch sister,e catch am 4 bebe wait dey down 2?
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
high-chief:
they dont eat for the entire period. most common is 7 days. they hardly unirate sef. i've witness a couple. they'll be giving spiritual messages and when they get tired they'll sleep. when their day(s) is/are ripe, a senior person spiritually do pray and then they return to normal being
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Dells(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
Just passing by. I can't whisper
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by fm7070: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
sometimes, spirituality and stupidity is not so far from each other.
She was actually in 'spirit' when her life was ruined. What kind of spirit is that.
She could have given someone a message that his/her mother is a witch and the person will believe straightaway, whereas, she couldn't see this calamity coming her own way.
I'm sorry for those who follow prophets and pastors like mumu and apparently turn them to their god
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by pastormustwacc: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
annajess:

I DONT HV HIS PHONE NUMBER, BUT I CAN GET IT 4 U. OR U CAN LOCATE THE CHURCH UR SELF. THE BUS STOP is alakuko b4 tollgate. just ask where is genesis celestrial church
I have certain taboos about entering a celestial church (for reasons i dont wish to discuss on this thread). But i still wish to help all the same once i can get a valid phone number.

toba: they dont eat for the entire period. most common is 7 days. they hardly unirate sef. i've witness a couple. they'll be giving spiritual messages and when they get tired they'll sleep. when their day(s) is/are ripe, a senior person spiritually do pray and then they return to normal being
Now, i wonder where them spiritual messages come out from, and why they are now stopping the act.

crackhaus: Ohh please distract this thread already, at least help us make sense of this absurdity.
Now this Elijah and his Gang (if i am permitted to use the term), i wonder their IQ level sef. These are the kind of people that oyinbo people use to test our IQ level for naija wey we score ehm 69 (bloody ret*ards).
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by pastormustwacc: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
fm7070: sometimes, spirituality and stupidity is not so far from each other.
She was actually in 'spirit' when her life was ruined. What kind of spirit is that.
She could have given someone a message that his/her mother is a witch and the person will believe straightaway, whereas, she couldn't see this calamity coming her own way.
I'm sorry for those who follow prophets and pastors like mumu and apparently turn them to their god

Most of our people na mumu them be whenever they see any real or apparent display of power. They dont care about the source at all.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by COOLDUN: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sorry dear prophetess take heart my dear, this is a temptation that befalls many children of God. As for you the shepherd I thank you for your kindness towards the lady, please do continue with your great assistances to her, God almighty will reward you for all your kindness towards her daughter the injured prophetess. Quick recovery dear prophetess and all the other affected worshippers. God be your strengths and lights IJN. Amen.
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by gabriel212: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
shol: Ijo Mimo la'torun wa, La'torun Wa*2
Lo Se Ran Wo Fun mi, i'm not sure if the press got that Stream part right .i'm a Proud Celestian.
Eyin Oluwa Eyin Mimo Fun'jo atorun wa mimo, ayo ta'aiye ko le fun ni
Oluwa lo fi i lele lati ko ru gbin lo so run, so run so da baba mimo
Oluwa yio yan ann ojise(prophet) re si nu ijo mimo yi.

Ijo Yi Ni Yio We Aiye Mo.
And i wish you a speedy recovery iranse olu ijomimo
God of oschoffa will be with you.

@shol I am a bonafide member of CCC but yur reply to this issue is out of point sorry to say!
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
gabriel212:

@shol I am a bonafide member of CCC but yur reply to this issue is out of point sorry to say!

Brother i just replied with Hymns , because i didn't know what τ̅☺ make of the story and what the Shepherd said was somewhat surprising. No wahala with your Observation, but you also didn't respond τ̅☺ the Post..
Re: 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour by Okijajuju1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Devil Look Like? / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / Do Dreams Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.