Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Has Anyone On Here Lived In Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone On Here Lived In Canada? (1437 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone On Here Lived In Canada? by Omonla(f): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2006
Edited - Thanks for the responses!
Re: Has Anyone On Here Lived In Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2006
one thing u have to know is that u.s is very racist unlike canada, the country is very liberal and gat one of the best welfare and immigration policies in the world. Imagine how u got your PR, you're lucky girl. Americans come 2 Canada to live and get citizenship because it is one of the respected countries in the world.

It is not backward anything, seeing is believing, I have alot of my friends come here and even cuzzins for the 1st time to see what canada looks like, they didn't want 2 go again and they visit often now, That is is quiet as in not known for sum stupid things like u.s does not mean it is backward, itz very clean and peaceful

come and see for yourself because one man's meat is another man's posion, u feel anywhere in the world living in canada esp. toronto because canada is da most diversed country in da world making toronto da most diversed city in the world.
Re: Has Anyone On Here Lived In Canada? by Omonla(f): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2006
Thank you - I figured that a lot of people in America respect Canada, Most just won't admit it, I guess.
I have actually been to Canada three times- It is beautiful, as you said, and the people are very nice, Plus they are more laid back at the airports, even though they will still search passengers, of course - Just not as much stress smiley
I look forward to making the final move. Thanks again smiley
Re: Has Anyone On Here Lived In Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2006
kool, tell me when u r in town, wat city would be living at?
Re: Has Anyone On Here Lived In Canada? by Omonla(f): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2006
Moving to Vancouver BC, most likely, in July - I've been to Vancouver before and it's amazing that people can go skiing on the mountains or boat riding at the sea there on the same day smiley
I know, most Naijas are not usually thinking about boat riding - But with the live-to-work mentally in the U.S., everyone needs a vacation sometime smiley

(1) (Reply)

Application For Student Visa Through VFS Centers / Part 2 Of Welcome To Lagos Is On. / The Case Of 3 German Police Officers & 1 Deportee & Ghana Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.