Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 In Nigeria On Oct. 30 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 In Nigeria On Oct. 30 (854 Views)

Microsoft Is Killing Windows 8 In Just 2 Days / By Downloading Windows 10 You Are Allowing Microsoft To Spy On You / Microsoft To African Tech Startups - "Create Products With Global Standards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 In Nigeria On Oct. 30 by news9ja: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
So much talk and hype about Windows 8, and all of its endless possibilities. Finally, the official Microsoft’s Windows 0S would be made available for commercial use in November 6th of 2012 when the company would be holding its annual Open Door event in Lagos. But an official launch announcement for the hotly anticipated OS has been slated for October 30, at a press conference in Ikouyi, Lagos.

Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 in Nigeria On Oct. 30
Image Credit: Microsoft

Windows 8 is Microsoft’s latest Operating System (OS) described as the most well-researched, well-planned Windows release ever designed to simplify the things we do every day on our PCs.

The event would

http://clickinfo9ja..com/2012/10/microsoft-to-officially-unveil-windows.html
Re: Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 In Nigeria On Oct. 30 by Joe50(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2012
i waisted my 2.5G data downloanding that OS called windows8 enterprise... Thinking i hv got nice OS at d end i regreted.
That OS is rubbish to me oooo, i would rather stick with my windows7.
Re: Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 In Nigeria On Oct. 30 by Maleeq(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2012
Joe50: i waisted my 2.5G data downloanding that OS called windows8 enterprise... Thinking i hv got nice OS at d end i regreted.
Change is hard you know. The initial reviews of the OS gives it more props than 7.
Re: Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 In Nigeria On Oct. 30 by news9ja: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
Joe50: i waisted my 2.5G data downloanding that OS called windows8 enterprise... Thinking i hv got nice OS at d end i regreted.

People hate change, I remember it was easy for XP users to criticize Win7. I think a little tolerance and adabptation to the new OS would prove vital. Reviews speaks well of the new OS..
Re: Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 In Nigeria On Oct. 30 by sameolg616(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2012
i a tested the os8 professionl...a lil bit tricky but alright..

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best ISP To Use In A Cybercafe In Abuja, Kubwa / How To Download A Youtube Video To Computer / Where Can I Buy A Brand New Laptop In Rivers State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.