Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice (1319 Views)

Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) / Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by free2ryhme: 1:11am On Oct 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2lerOI4KLA&feature=player_embedded#t=77s

Please, please, please, watch this video and share. This is the message we need to pass around

1 Like

Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by Horus(m): 1:25am On Oct 28, 2012
Please spread the message, No to jungle justice
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by RickyRoss1(m): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2012
Horus: Please spread the message, No to jungle justice

Spread wetin? As far as i am concerned, jungle justice is very good for Nigerian criminals. I once arrested a local 419 guy in PHC, the police wanted me to pay them good money so they can punish the guy well, i did give them money, but the next day the same 419 scammer was seen around Rumuola flyover looking for another victim. I went back to the police station and an insider told me their CHAIRMAN got him released. Almost all these criminals have good contacts, so whenever you catch a thief deal with him mercilessly before the police arrives. Since after we killed and buried armed robbers in my village we have not heard any robbery incidence ever again, and its 7 years plus and counting. Even the lazy youths who may be tempted to join robbery or kidnapping are afraid, we now sleep with 2 eyes closed.

I dont know about you, but THE NIGERIAN POLICE ARE NOT MY FRIEND.

5 Likes

Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by free2ryhme: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Spread wetin? As far as i am concerned, jungle justice is very good for Nigerian criminals. I once arrested a local 419 guy in PHC, the police wanted me to pay them good money so they can punish the guy well, i did give them money, but the next day the same 419 scammer was seen around Rumuola flyover looking for another victim. I went back to the police station and an insider told me their CHAIRMAN got him released. Almost all these criminals have good contacts, so whenever you catch a thief deal with him mercilessly before the police arrives. Since after we killed and buried armed robbers in my village we have not heard any robbery incidence ever again, and its 7 years plus and counting. Even the lazy youths who may be tempted to join robbery or kidnapping are afraid, we now sleep with 2 eyes closed.

who is this im-becile
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by salam001(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Are you suppose to be alive?,do you know how many innocent have been killed because of jungle justice?my neighbour and her friend were going out one day,my neighbour playfully shouted "thief thief Ole",within a twinkle of an eye,they were beating her friend somebody had even brought out worn out tyre,until my neighbour begged them that they were only joking ,i pray you dont witness that kind thing my guy
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2012
I can't even watch the video.but that face looks familiar! Is that not a popular comedian? Can't remember his name.
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by Afam4eva(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2012
berem: I can't even watch the video.but that face looks familiar! Is that not a popular comedian? Can't remember his name.
You mean Bovie?
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by obowunmi(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2012
A jungle country like nigeria needs jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2012
afam4eva:
You mean Bovie?
yes that Bovi!
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2012
Most violent crimes in Nigeria are perpetrated by repeat offenders - animals that had at one time or the other been arrested/jailed but quickly bribed their way out and continued to inflict misery on more innocent victims. This means that the rate of armed robbery and kidnapping in the country would have been very low if every armed robber/kidnapper/murderer ever caught was summarily executed via extra judicial means.

Indeed, do you know how many people have been killed because they volunteered information that led to the arrest of notorious criminals? The criminals quickly bribe their way out (and bribe the police to tell them who gave them information). Thereafter, they come after you for daring to release information to the police. These are some of the reasons why people prefer jungle justice in backward societies such as ours. The police and the courts are incredibly useless, corrupt, and often act as accessories to crime. People are therefore forced to take responsibility for their own security - pretty much the same way they are forced to take responsibility for their own electricity, water supply, etc. since the government has failed in its duties.

The only thing I have against jungle justice is the (remote) possibility of killing innocent or falsely accused people. That's why I believe that, as is the case most times, jungle justice should only be applied to violent criminals caught in the act - RED HANDED, complete with operational weapons and whatnot. However, if it's a case of mere suspicion or accusation, the inefficient and corrupt criminal justice system should be allowed to deal with it.

Campaigning against jungle justice without addressing the fundamental issues that make jungle justice a popular option is not going to make any difference. For as long as the criminal justice system remains the hot mess that it is, there will always be jungle justice. Maybe we should campaign more for the reformation of the police and the judiciary. If people know they would get justice, they wouldn't need to take the law into their own hands. First things first.
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by xcitedjay(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Kill by the Sword, die by the Sword.

You wouldn't know the gravity of the above rubbish you type until there's a tyre around your neck(applies to all those that liked your comment too).

1 Like

Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by lanrefront1(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2012
Stu.pid boy. This is is from a Nollyhood movie. As if what happened at Aluu is something to be made fun of.
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by RickyRoss1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Pussssy assss nigggarz, what are they blabbling about? O because i said I support jungle justice? I am not surprised, because many of you could be the criminals we are talking about.

I SUPPORT JUNGLE JUSTICE, ITS PERFECT FOR THE NIGERIAN SITUATION. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY IDEAS BOY GO SUCK YOUR MOTHERS PUCI. I am referring to the clows that are abusing me above.

I started to appreciate jungle justice after armed robbers went to my friends house 3 days after his wedding, they took his money, new car, and rappped his wife, his wife's sister and 2 of his cousin sisters. IF YOU MANAGE TO TAKE THESE BANDITS TO THE POLICE STATION THEY WILL BE RELEASED THE NEXT DAY, THEY HAVE LONG LEGS, THEY HAVE STRONG CONTACTS, THEY HAVE GODFATHERS AND CONNECTIONS, SO OUR LAST RESORT IS JUNGLE JUSTICE. EVERY PROSTITUTE KNOWS SHE HAS GREAT CHANCE OF CONTACTING HIV YET THEY CHOOSE TO Bleep AROUND FOR MONEY? EVERY ARMED ROBBER IN NIGERIA KNOWS ABOUT JUNGLE JUSTICE, YET THEY DONT WANT TO CHANGE, SINCE THE POLICE IS TOO CORRUPT OUR ONLY SOLUTION IS JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Use my village as another example; my village was den of robbers some years ago, each time we arrest and take these criminals to states CID owerri they will be released by their sponsors and godfathers within weeks. It continued like this till the elders of the land went underground meeting. We had an agreement that anytime any armed robber is caught in the village again we will bury them alive, we warned all the bad youths to turn a new leaf. After few months there was robbery incidence, the bandits were fully armed with pump action riffles, but unfortunately for them we had a ground plan before they came. There was a shootout, some escaped but we killed and buried the 2 bandits that was caught red handed. Since then all the youths turned a new leaf, and we never experienced any robbery incidence again.
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by RickyRoss1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
xcitedjay:

Kill by the Sword, die by the Sword.

You wouldn't know the gravity of the above rubbish you type until there's a tyre around your neck(applies to all those that liked your comment too).

Mugu, if you catch me for robbery abeg no mercy me. IF I CATCH YOU FOR MY HOUSE WITH GUNS I WILL MAKE SURE I KILL YOU AND BURY YOU, MY SUCK AWAY PIT CAN CONTAIN 20 CRIMINALS. OUR POLICE IS bleeped, ON JUNGLE JUSTICE I STAND...
Re: Must Watch: Another Community Tried To Carry Out Jungle Justice by Horus(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2012
free2ryhme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2lerOI4KLA&feature=player_embedded#t=77s
Please, please, please, watch this video and share. This is the message we need to pass around

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Name Godswill Orubebe As New Power Minister / Why I'm Glad Ndigbo Have No 'leaders' / *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.