Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue (20674 Views)

Pregnant Woman Beaten Up By Nurses / Adewale Ayuba Denies Being Beaten-up By Mobile Policemen / Adewale Ayuba Was Never Beaten-up In Ibadan - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by bobolekepee(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
kamdyjenny: tongue
Abeg pity d guy evry body wan coment,nd make pple see their comment..so no be the guy fault,he gats some traits of patince Jonathan
Guy u see sey u sef don join d gbagaun group... COMENT & PATINCE... Guy u fall my hand...
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Dahbutter(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Incred: Foremost Fuji singer, Adewale Ayuba got more than what he bargained for today when he was allegedly beaten to stupor by Mopol for attending a party a which he was billed to perform late.

According to Nigeriafilms.com, reports emerging from the ancient city that the top Ibadan socialite who engaged Adewale to perform got his Mobile Police to teach him a lesson about punctuality.

As the Bonsue Fuji Crooner stepped into the venue, he was apprehended by the Mopol and beaten blue black but for the guests who pleaded on his behalf, he would have been lynched.
Meanwhile, it is yet to be confirmed if he eventually performed or not.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=50403

[size=18pt]WTF[/size]
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by albacete(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
fijiano202:

pls leave this guy alone,ur english is aweful ''patince,coment''

ur own english is not better. it is AWFUL, not aweful.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by basty: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
she-wanna:
He would have been lynched ke? When he didn't go to Aluu community to perform...
Poor you Ayuba! Sowie

You can't stop laughing
she-wanna:
He would have been lynched ke? When he didn't go to Aluu community to perform...
Poor you Ayuba! Sowie

You can't stop laughing...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by j4sure(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
Its does not really make any sense at worst u prevent him from performing and u collect ur Money.Though its actuall wrong for Ayuba to get to the venue after having a concrete agreement but i think he should Sue those rich Guys
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Cool: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
I think these musicians think it's fashionable to appear late for engagements. I say this because I have seen quite a few of them behave like this.
The interesting thing is that it's those of them that think they have 'arrived' that behave in such an unbecoming fashion.
I don't think a traffic jam on Lagos-Ibadan expressway would be acceptable justification for arriving at 6pm for a 12noon appointment.
I was at a certain function where a musician was expected to start performing at 10pm but didn't arrive until about 1.30am. He eventually started playing at 2pm and took a 30minute break at 4pm. Everyone was irritated. I'm sure in some other circles, the situation could have become tense.
Well, that was over 2 years ago and I took a decision there: Would not attend his performances anymore.
If an entertainer does not respect my time, I should not pay any regard to him or his music.
For me, time is life.
I'm sure the real reason for Ayuba's lateness has not been revealed.
In our society where burial ceremonies are esteemed by many, Ayuba's behaviour is simply irresponsible.
My advise to those who invite these guys for events is that a clause should be inputted in the contract, which places a huge penalty on them if the principal musician does not start performing at the agreed time. Maybe that will help them behave better as true businessmen.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by oderemo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
that is one reason i like jamos, u turn up late in any paid jam, its pure mayhem that will erupt.if i can recollect very well, jimmy cliff was sued for not turning up in nigeria to perform.
this is a big lesson to ayuba and his fellow entertainers, ego is one issue with them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by aribisala0(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
j4sure: Its does not really make any sense at worst u prevent him from performing and u collect ur Money.Though its actuall wrong for Ayuba to get to the venue after having a concrete agreement but i think he should Sue those rich Guys

Sue wetin?? There is too much indiscipline in our country. That is why Kaita went scot free for that red card. If only Abacha had been in power by now he would know that Mohammed is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by cap28: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
how do you sing with a battered face and swollen lips or did he mime?
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Maximus85(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Thank God its not another allu4 thingz, Ibadan1. But to be sincere, here in africa, we take time for granted. Ayuba must have felt like "je ki n debe late, so that won maa respect mi sii" but the other hand was the case. Next time, he'll keep to time.
But I no support the beating shhhaaaaa o!!!!!! But the motive behind the DECKING or "anaki" is justifiable.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by futurehome: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
This is garage journalism. I was at the occasion which is the final burial ceremony of Pa Olatubosun Makinde where Gbenga Adeyinka was the compere. Even though everyone was justifiably disappointed for his coming late (he arrived 5:45pm for an event that was billed to start by 2) he was never beaten up.
Truely, his boys were driven from the stage where they were singing while waiting for him. Ayuba was made to apologise to the ecelebrant, Engr. Oluseyi Makinde, the GMD of Makon Engineering and Technical Services Lagos, where he told the celebrant that it was the hold-up on the Berger axis that caused his coming late. He added that he had to go through Abeokuta before he could make it to Ibadan.
While everyone was disappointed and enraged, the occasion was well managed (of course there were some altercation between the mobile policemen and “the boys”) and he later mounted the stage and sang to the delights of all the remaining invited guests including the former Governor of Oyo State, Chief Rashidi Ladoja.
Please verify your story well.

(READ THAT LINK VERY WELL) JUNK JOURNALISM I SAY
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Esosa01(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chanchit:

Bros...! Choi, u don take this ur english spoil my phone screen eh.
lmao
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by oluwasesan(m): 12:38am On Oct 30, 2012
Please, kindly disregard this message. Nothing of such happen to Adewale Ayuba. He was not beaten up by Mopol. Here attached a message from Adewale Ayuba after the story. http://goldmyne.tv/adewale-ayuba-denies-being-beaten-up-by-mobil-policemen
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by oluwasesan(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2012
ADEWALE AYUBA Denies Being Beaten Up By Mobil Policemen.

Fuji King Adewale Ayuba has debunked the news making round that he was beaten up by mobile policemen for coming late for an engagement by a socialite.The spread like wild fire.

According to our dependable source nothing like that happened.The bad news was being spread by the enemies of the socialite who is believed to have gubernatorial ambition come 2015.

The Managing Director of Goldmyne Entertainment,Otunba Sesan Rufai just put a call to Chief Ayuba and he has this to say:

”My brother i have received thousands of calls from eminent Nigerians and many of my fans all over the world that i was beaten up by some mobile policemen courtesy of a socialite.I want to use this medium to say categorically that such thing did not happen at all.It is uncalled for. Am a core professional in this business and there is no reasons for such.Am very ok and fine. It is the handiwork of enemies of progress”

[/color]Ayuba also said he was surprised about the tale when his new album, Sugar is becoming a huge success that anybody can cook such a ballant lies against his person

He urge his fans all over the word to continue to enjoy his new album,sugar which has become the rave among many parties and events. http://goldmyne.tv/adewale-ayuba-denies-being-beaten-up-by-mobil-policemen
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by mayor101(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2012
†ђε̲̣̣̣ funniest part of †ђε̲̣̣̣ story is †ђA̶̲̥̅† after beating †ђε̲̣̣̣ poor fujucian! D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will now tell him τ̅☺ start singing... ℓ☺ℓ. Woe betide †ђε̲̣̣̣ beaters!! Shei na by force dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sing ni?
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by muyenmuyen: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2012
punctuality is the soul of business. very good as he was beating up ,that will teach him and others lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: Well Endowed Super Model Shares Daring Pictures / Miss Bum Bum, Miss Pregnant And Miss Jumbo Queen: See 5 Bizarre Beauty Pegeantry / Pictures From Olden Days:A Must See!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.