Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Studying Aboard (canada) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Studying Aboard (canada) (935 Views)

Studying In Malaysia / Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying Aboard (canada) by djty2(m): 1:56am On Oct 28, 2012
Are you thinking of studying in Canada and don't know how to go about applying, choosing schools or you need academic advise, then help is here.
I am currently a graduate student of University of Ontario,Institute of technology(UOIT), Ontario, Canada and I can assure you Canada is a place to study away from home(Nigeria) as it multicultural environment.
Also if you need help getting accommodation before you arrive here in Canada, I can help with that. And Yes, i charge for my services.
I can be reached at oluwatoyosi.akisanmi@uoit.net
Re: Studying Aboard (canada) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
A Graduate that don't know where to apply full stop, space between full stop(.) before the next word, paragraph and proper sentence composure, what a shame. I wonder if you are for real, and not trying to dupe desperate people who think Canada is paved with gold on the street.

And its Abroad not Aboard

(no pun intended, just my thought)
Re: Studying Aboard (canada) by Ezegozie(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
i will like to do my Msc in petroluem geoscience in any good and cheap university in canada after i graduate.
PLS, I WANT YOU TO HELP ME ON THE FOLLOWING

(1)LIKE HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO STUDY THE COURSE THERE, SINCE MOST OF THE UNIVERSITIES OVER THERE DONT PUT THEIR TUITION FEE IN THEIR WEBSITE.
(2) what is the cost of living in canada? High or low.
(3)how much is the flight fee for traveling from Nigeria to Canada?
WAITING FOR UR REPLY. Thanks
Re: Studying Aboard (canada) by violent(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
This post is being moved to educational services. If you intend to charge for your services, then you should endeavour to make your post in the appropriate sections.

dahonestboss: A Graduate that don't know where to apply full stop, space between full stop(.) before the next word, paragraph and proper sentence composure, what a shame. I wonder if you are for real, and not trying to dupe desperate people who thinks Canada is paved with gold on the street.

And its Abroad not Aboard

(no pun intended, just my thought)

If you intend to correct people's use of English, the least you could do is to get it right yourself. People who think...not people who thinks.
Re: Studying Aboard (canada) by djty2(m): 2:01am On Nov 27, 2012
violent:
This post is being moved to educational services. If you intend to charge for your services, then you should endeavour to make your post in the appropriate sections.

If you intend to correct people's use of English, the least you could do is to get it right yourself. People who think...not people who thinks.

@dahonestboss That is not a polite way to correct people and moreover English is not my mother tongue so i'm allowed to make mistakes. The post wasn't just something i spent so much time on. Between, i'm not saying people should come and work here.
@ Ezegozie I'm not really sure of the cost, will help you look up some schools.
Cost of living? i think that question is subjective. To me it's ok, just that you pay tax on almost everything.
Flight cost? i paid 330,000 but a friend that came two days later paid 250,000. So, i'll say between 230,000 - 350,000 depending on the airline.
Re: Studying Aboard (canada) by Ezegozie(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
djty2:

@dahonestboss That is not a polite way to correct people and moreover English is not my mother tongue so i'm allowed to make mistakes. The post wasn't just something i spent so much time on. Between, i'm not saying people should come and work here.
Cost of living? i think that question is subjective. To me it's ok, just that you pay tax on almost everything.
Flight cost? i paid 330,000 but a friend that came two days later paid 250,000. So, i'll say between 230,000 - 350,000 depending on the airline.

thanx, i read from the internet about UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA and UNIVERSITY of CALGARY. I heard they are good in the course i wanna study PETROLEUM GEOSCIENCE.

The problem is that their fees is too much, about $18000 (#2800000) just for school fees. Then, you pay for your accomodation, textbooks and also have some money for your feeding.

They also told me that i can pay per terms. Please do you know how many terms they usually have in a year in canadian universities.
In Nigeria, we have 1st and 2nd semesta (not terms).

Also, is their any organisation i can borrow some money here in Nigeria or in that place, to supplement the cash i have?

By God's grace, i will graduate with a good result that will fetch me a good position in the oil company. And i promise to pay with interest for any assistance that will be rendered to me. Even you can help lend me some money under strong collateral and assurance.

Thanx for your information
Re: Studying Aboard (canada) by Ezegozie(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
djty2:

Re: Studying Aboard (canada) by Ezegozie(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
no more comment? Because i mentioned lending of money? Pls pardon me, don' lend me anything but please give me info

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Get Admission Into Ghana Universities With Your WAEC/GCE / Computer And Ict Trainings, Think Jkcil / Want To Study In Uk,usa,ireland,canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.