Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Celebrity! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Celebrity! (760 Views)

Celebrity Phone Numbers You May Need / 10 Leaked Celebrity Nudes “the Fappening” ..(see Pic) / Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Celebrity! by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 28, 2012
Yes, it's me OTOORO. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm back for good.

Won't ya'll sing me a welcome back song? i bet u miss this jokes super-star! cool
Re: The Celebrity! by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 28, 2012
Here are some really cool jokes for you, as my welcome gift: sit back and relax! cheesy

THE BIGGEST LIE

Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.

The teacher says, “Why are you arguing?”

One boy answers, “We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie.”

“You should be ashamed of yourselves,” said the teacher, “When I was your age I didn’t even know what a lie was.”

The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher. cheesy

Adams Rib

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, “What is wrong with you?”

Adam said, “Lord, I don’t have anyone to talk to.”

God said, “Then I will give you a companion, and she will be called a ‘woman’. This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you’ve had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give ‘love’ and compassion whenever needed. She will never question your behaviour or the company you keep. She will support you and understand that you have important decisions to make throughout your life and don’t have time for nonsense…”

Adam asked God, “What will this woman cost?”

God said, “An arm and a leg…”

Adam said, “What can I get for just a rib?” grin

TEACHER

An English teacher often wrote little notes on student essays. She was working late one night, and as the hours passed, her handwriting deteriorated. The next day a student came to her after class with his essay she had corrected. "I can't make out this comment you wrote on my paper." The teacher took the paper, and after squinting at it for a minute, sheepishly replied, "It says that you need to write more legibly!"

grin grin grin
Re: The Celebrity! by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 29, 2012
seriously angry angry angry
Re: The Celebrity! by bunmioguns(m): 5:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Pls who are you undecided undecided cos hav nvr heard ur name before. .
Re: The Celebrity! by yungkiz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Heeeey,who invite u to diz joke section, we dnt need sumbody lyk u hia..4uck u
Re: The Celebrity! by larride(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
God, Please forgive me for wasting 2mins of my time on this thread

I will never disobey you again.

(1) (Reply)

Police And Their Wahala Ooooo / Letter To 2face Idibia / A Lost Dog Strays Into A Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.