Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale (21803 Views)

A Tree With Allah Written On It [see Photo] / Corn With Allah's Inscription On It / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Bolinco(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
jerseyboy: Very appropriate. Islam is a goat religion.
can't u just display ur 5minute madness,inside dat barbaric house u cal ur father??, or is it by force u most comment??,ur typer never make it in life!!do u no y??becouse u are educated illiterate.although is nt ur fault,charity beggin at home,like parent like son.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Mercury3000: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
if it is a gifted goat why is he trying to sell it? i know his plan, he will sell the goat to buy a cow, i know your plan oo grin
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by UNLEASHED(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Where is the crescent and star on the other side?

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ok my war mongering destruction prone brothers from the north, u have seen it ooooo an indian man, I repeat INDIAN man has a goat with allah on it. Not an igbo man, not yoruba,neither efik or benin. Indian man. So when that spirit of destruction come upon u, abeg beg that spirit to give u T-fair to fly to india, don't go to sabon gari to burn stuff.
Thank u as u comply.

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
If Allah is on a Goat. And a Goat happens to be a description of silly person. So does it mean Allah is becoming goat(y) ?
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Allah is not on Goats. But Goat happens to be a description of silly person. So does it mean Allah is becoming goat(y) ?
na u knw oh, BH boys dey arund d corner,
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
ghettodreamz:

See Question grin grin grin

Yes na, Give me answer. is Allah a goat? Yes or No
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
Please o, Don't spoil this man's Business o. undecided
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by ouigy99(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
See as the goat take pose seff... e remain make ee say "CHEESE" !!!
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: na u knw oh, BH boys dey arund d corner,
I asked a logical question my bruv.
If Allah + Goat =Holy Goat;
& Goat = Silly Person.
Is it logical to say Allah = Holy Silly Person ?

This is just a logical holymatics and all rights reserved, its not an intention to ridicule Allah or His Followers.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by ghettodreamz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
gboss4sure:

Yes na, Give me answer. is Allah a goat? Yes or No

I thought that was a rhetorical question na.. Me no have idea,perhaps you can ask OP or Mr Bhati himself, the goat seller grin grin grin
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by nduchucks: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nna, that must be a holy goat. me i no go chop am as goat Rogan Josh or any other dish item.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
ArQueBusieR: "Miracle goat." LMAO
When eaten it miraculously gives eternal life!Bwahaha...!
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by maclatunji: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
Moderate your comments please. Thanks.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by MurphyG1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Allah's name being written on animals and other living things is not new. U can google that urself and watch youtube videos.

In the Holy Qur'an, Allah Almighty Said: "We will show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord is a Witness over all things?(The Noble Quran, 41:53)"

But the thing is many will still not believe despite Allah's signs in the universe and among us such as this written on a goat. And that's why they are making such ridiculous statements above because they are afraid to search for the truth and accept it.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Les: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ganys: Indian Man & bigot gany Man Shares Something in Common
BUSINESS & grin lipsrsealed
wethn concern igbo for this thread, eh tribalist? I rather spent billions of euros on this goat than to dash u 1kobo in dat ur present bankruptcy!!! Choi!! Igbos make una take heart maka na ogadimma. But wait o, was it Isaac abi na Ishmael oga Abraham been wan chume, last time i checked it was isaac or is ishmel and isaac one person in islam? FANTASTIC!!
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by deols(f): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
There are no bigger mumus than many of those here who comment just to spite Muslims. In the end, you are doing exactly what was expected of you.

Dont you ever give it a thought that any story by any random,most of the time, uneducated and irrelevant and could-be psychotic Muslim makes front page all over the world?

You hear exactly what they want you to and almost all of the time you cannot reason critically.

In d end you alone are responsible for what you believe and if your reaction is the type that sinks you,your problem still.

@Op that picture has no relevance whatsoever in my opinion.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by CGKing(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
What's with u ppl and goats sef?

This Mr bhsti na runs man o. U know say na sallah n boys like goat, u come carry poster colour come write goat come call am holy. Na wa meanwhile u say the goat na priceless goat but u give am price. U be thief. Just thank God ash efcc no get jurisdiction for yonder. Ir na holy priceless goat, where him dey sleep for 2yrs? For backyard or for master bedroom? Wetin u give am chop? Grass or macaroni? Where him dey ease himself? For yard or for wc? U be thief o.u com lie say person give u 2point u no collect. U no even carry sheep make we try gree, na goat, GOAT!!!.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by freecocoa(f): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
Rotflmao grin grin grin
Chei this people no go kill person o.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Yuzarsif(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2012
Allahu akbar hmm so miraculous
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Yuzarsif(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2012
freecocoa: Rotflmao grin grin grin
Chei this people no go kill person o.
u no well
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by bknight: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2012
Scam.

A permanent ink can do d job. undecided
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by ibiyooye(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2012
violent:

So an ugly looking Indian goat with furs well trimmed out to show an inscription of 'Allah' is not considered an insult to Muslims.

But a low budget American movie is enough to cause outrage and destruction of properties.

I hope this dude gets to sell this 'Allah' goat to some Islamic fanatic. A fool and his money are an aberration anyways.
chairman, if u don't know what to write don't waste ur battry. D issue of goat and a low budget american movie are dey d same? Think b4 u write sir...
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nella(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2012
hehe! Loool! I laugh in Chinese. *Smh*
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by rashy226(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Allahu akbar
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by deols(f): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
So thread was unlocked because.

I tire for this NL sef.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by denony(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
the goat looks beautiful with those spots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Can She Refuse Him Intimacy / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Rights And Duties Of Husband And Wife In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.