Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (31906 Views)

Allah in Arabic Miraculously Inscribed On A Meat In UI / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by cunlebaale(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Meat Inscribed With "ALLAH" In Arabic. Its For Real,saw It,touched,it Felt It

Haleemah Adeniran wrote:

Its for real,saw it,touched,it felt it. My Hall mate @ Queens Hall, university of Ibadan. Her mum brought her raw meat. She boiled it & noticed a particular one had inscription she could not immediately ascertain on it,she took d next step by Frying d pieces of meat,& Voila! D inscription ALLAHU(in arabic) came out Boldly. The part of d
meat is muscular and transparent such dt light shines
through it! Which of the miracles of Allah will you deny
FIND out more @ UI's mosque Dome

21 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Caracta(f): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2013
What's with the nail polish

3 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by cunlebaale(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2013
The meat is stil in d custody of MSSN ui. What amazes me is wen u point Torch Lite @ d meat, d Inscription Glows.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by cunlebaale(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2013
Datx d fingernails of d FactFINDER
Caracta: What's with the nail polish
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2013
cunlebaale: The part of d
meat is muscular and transparent such dt light shines
through it! Which of the miracles of Allah will you deny
Who con tell you say na miracle be this? What if it is just coincidental?
People are going to start seeing the religion as a joke with the way people keep seeing miracles everywhere.
First it was a baby born with a quran then it was a baby born with a rosary then lightening writing an inscription in sand.
Now this.

4 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Sirolad(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Quelme: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
:DNigerians are just too gullible...

25 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by BTT(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Abegi no be person take knife dEsign am?

Next!

9 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by 190: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Abegii its the aboki who wrote allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Nairaland don taya me sef

167 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by dryakson(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Allahu Akbar (Allah is great) for does that dont know the meaning of Allahu Akbar

30 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Allahu Akbar....

7 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
NA WA O... When you Nigerians grow? dis could av happened in several part of the world.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Skywalker5(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
yea right
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by DJDOLA(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Allahu akbar

3 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by nikegbade(f): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
SUBHANALAH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by homesteady(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
smh!! Meat inscribed with Allah!!!!?? I dont believe NLanders are so foolish to believe this falsified gist....

cunlebaale: Datx d fingernails of d FactFINDER
when did muslim gals start painting their nails with black curtex??

6 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Cmoyor: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Evrybody beta go back to his household God in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by oboy3(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
BS,what if it was the butcher that inscribed it on the poor Meat,is it because tha meat can't Talk na him una place Allegation 4 him Head ba?

6 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by yacsabdul(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sirolad: Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.
Allahu akbar
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by chyzoo4u(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Quelme: :DNigerians are just too gullible...

Gullible of what?
And what did you see that made you to come to that assertion?
What exact meaning do you attach to gullibility?
I think u're just a stereotype to people's comment but lack the intelligence to know where to use it.
This kinda assertion of urs pisses me off!
Sh!T!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
*following* I wanna laugh for the next few hours.

...tick...tock...waiting for more comments.

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by blackmale(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
nigerians can believe anything sha..smh
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by theripper: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
This shiiit is funnier than Eddie Griffin's Stand up comedy.

Wetin Muslims no dey see dese days? E b like say dem just dey find allah name everywhere. The name lost before?

27 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by DrDoGood1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sirolad: Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.

Is that what your god tell you or are you the one saying this? Stop saying what you dont know, Islam is not what you think, am sure you are not even a serious muslim. Dont let me start telling you what islam is because i dont want to derail this tread. Phucking virgin sicker.

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by victorazy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2013

And the only acceptable followers is Boko Haram (you get eye u no dey see)

15 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by femlij: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
I'm trying to look closely, buh that doesn't look like a fried meat to me. Well, mystery here and there. Just finish hearing a testimony of a man who died and met Jesus Christ in heaven and later wake up. Hold on to. Ur faith.

2 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by xprtngnr(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
190: Abegii its the aboki who wrote allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Nairaland don taya me sef

Exactly!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
These muslims would not allow us hear word....You guys should stop forcing it down our Oesophagus...Ok Alhamdulilahi undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.