Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Tribute To The ALUU 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To The ALUU 4 (452 Views)

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To The ALUU 4 by chucky234(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
"Thieves, thieves" he screamed, it
was almost funny; not until more
voices joined the chorus as they
screamed and shouted on us. We
could have ran at least to save our
lives, but little did we know how the
day would end.
From a handful of young men
shouting and throwing questions at
us, it escalated to a crowd of angry
mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all.
These men pulled our pants down,
we were more than embarrassed,
the whole community watched: I
recognised few faces from the crowd.
Obviously they were so afraid to say
"stop", then the beating started, I
wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined.
They dropped heavy rocks on our heads,they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak. Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain,
helpless and hopeless. I thought of
my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends.
Then we started crying, we cried
together. the tears gave us
headaches. We looked up high, the
sky was still. Rings of tires landed on
our necks, they kept hitting us, but
we were dumb already. They set us
ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. It hurt, it hurt and then it
hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped.
Then I couldn't hear any other thing,
but silence. I thanked God. The pain
was over. RIP Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana
and Chidiaka.
If this touched you write R.I.P

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UN Honours 1, 500 Nigerian Soldiers In Liberia / Ripples Of Hurricane Sandy May Hit Lagos – Commissioner / Assassination Of Abiola's Wife Kudirat Only Case Obj Pursued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.