Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Wives Rule Your Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Rule Your Marriage (3127 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kanwulia:

Hahahahahaha

8 1/2 na 'daddy legs'?
Try size 10-11!
The real 'Boeing 9-4-9! grin
embarassed angry cheesy

I am fearfully an wonderfully made grin
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by babyoku1: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Poster I don't agree with you.
Are women slaves??
Why must it be women this women that.
If a husband cheat, it is the wife's fault.
If a husband beats his wife, It is the wife's fault.
If a husband refuses to take care of his siblings, It is the wife's fault.
If a husband dresses untidy, it is the wife's fault.
If a husband refuses to listen to his parents, The wife has bewitched him.
If a husband deserts his friends, the wife told him to do so.
If a husband is comes home late, the wife caused it, her nagging keeps the man away from home.
If a husband misbehaves, the wife is at fault.
No matter how a wife submits to the husband, any negative thing the man does, ALL I mean ALL the blame will go to the wife.
THE SOCIETY IS VERY UNFAIR TO WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by edwife(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ishilove:
embarassed angry cheesy

You are not alone,but i am lucky sha.I know where to go around and get a nice pair of size 10 wink
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Nmeri17: 4:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

jenny baby!
You don waka kam?
I been tink say you don waka go finish with the NL HACKERS. . . . .after THE GREAT CRASH!
Glad to see you safe!

Welkomen!!! grin
Wetin be ya size? I get small feet. . . .Size 5 1/2 UK. . . .7 1/2 US!

I go buy you brand new wan! grin You too big for second-hand 'bata' abegggggggggggggggggi!!!!

*i nor fit change my profile pix again o. . . .even me sef looooooff the shoes and sexxxxy legs too muxh. . . LIFE BEGINS AT 50. . . 2 YEARS TO GO. . . DUBAI HAI I KAM* cool

You and this yo accents. were u a market girl before travelling out
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Kanwulia: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Nmeri17:

You and this yo accents. were u a market girl before travelling out

Original MARKET WOMAN !
I wuz selling poohSY!
No h-apologies! cool

1 Like

Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2014
choicehome:
WIVES, RULE YOUR MARRIAGE

Submission sustains marriage. Submission is a major key to winning your husband’s heart. A woman, who is submissive to her husband, will always have whatever she desires if she knows how to play her game very well.

The only way I am guaranteed of my husband’s love, care and support at all time, is through submission. In fact, I get whatever I desire from him through this simple key and as you do same, you will have a fulfilling relationship in your marriage.

laura@choicehome-ng.org
www.choicehome-ng.org

And the only way your husband is guaranteed submission always is only through his love, care and support.

And why do you need tto rule your marriage through the game of submission?

Why don't you just let the man lead by example?

Why the need to play games?
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Kanwulia:

jenny baby!
You don waka kam?
I been tink say you don waka go finish with the NL HACKERS. . . . .after THE GREAT CRASH!
Glad to see you safe!

Welkomen!!! grin
Wetin be ya size? I get small feet. . . .Size 5 1/2 UK. . . .7 1/2 US!

I go buy you brand new wan! grin You too big for second-hand 'bata' abegggggggggggggggggi!!!!

*i nor fit change my profile pix again o. . . .even me sef looooooff the shoes and sexxxxy legs too muxh. . . LIFE BEGINS AT 50. . . 2 YEARS TO GO. . . DUBAI HAI I KAM* cool

Abeg carry waka. You are one hawt mama and I mean it honestly. The shock wey I receive when I see your profile pic. Kanwulisko may I look like you even hotter tongue when I reach my 40's. 2 years to go to knack 50 and you hawt like this? Your husband needs to marry you twice. That dowry wey him pay first time no reach at all grin cheesy
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Ishilove:
embarassed angry cheesy

Buuahahahahahahahahahahaha kanwulia don yab our legs. Isorait..it is well. Let the big say they are small
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Kanwulia: 1:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Ishilove:
embarassed angry cheesy

jennykadry:

Buuahahahahahahahahahahaha kanwulia don yab our legs. Isorait..it is well. Let the big say they are small

Mu he he he

You know what they say about the "feet" and poohsie size! lipsrsealed
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Kanwulia:
Mu he he he

No I don't.please tell me it's good news grin news like tighter vag.ina would gladden my heart but no tell me say the vag.ina go big like the feet. Na high blood pressure be that grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Kanwulia: 3:02am On Aug 26, 2014
jennykadry:

No I don't.please tell me it's good news grin news like tighter vag.ina would gladden my heart but no tell me say the vag.ina go big like the feet. Na high blood pressure be that grin

Muhahahahaha

E dey pain o! wink
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Kanwulia: 3:05am On Aug 26, 2014
jennykadry:

Abeg carry waka. You are one hawt mama and I mean it honestly. The shock wey I receive when I see your profile pic. Kanwulisko may I look like you even hotter tongue when I reach my 40's. 2 years to go to knack 50 and you hawt like this? Your husband needs to marry you twice. That dowry wey him pay first time no reach at all grin cheesy

The OLDER the HOTTER ke! grin
Fanning myself.
Na happiness, peace of mind, lots of laughter and GOOD GENES!

1000 likes. cool
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Ishilove: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Kanwulia:

Mu he he he

So big feet translates to... shocked embarassed

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!! Kanwulia, you ehn... Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Kanwulia: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Ishilove:
So big feet translates to... shocked embarassed

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!! Kanwulia, you ehn... Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes o!
Just like the "BIG Ds"

I have never tolerated the KING KONGS O!
Na only "da tip" of the mushroom I fit chop o! cry

Ova to una. I dey hail o!
Awon "Kainji Damnation"!

MUCHECHECHECHE grin
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by snazzylove: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hahahahahaa otondo laff grin grin grin
Kanwulia & co, you pple will not murder me with this big feet ish wink

Talking about submission, please let us all "submit" 'ALL' wholeheartedly to our husbands. Submit all that you have, plus house chores, plus taking care of kids, and if possible, plus pregnancy and delivery shocked.

Me I want to be totally submissive oo grin
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by Godmystrength: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
snazzylove: Hahahahahaa otondo laff grin grin grin
Kanwulia & co, you pple will not murder me with this big feet ish wink

Talking about submission, please let us all "submit" 'ALL' wholeheartedly to our husbands. Submit all that you have, plus house chores, plus taking care of kids, and if possible, plus pregnancy and delivery shocked.

Me I want to be totally submissive oo grin
If they catch you, na only you waka come o
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by snazzylove: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: If they catch you, na only you waka come o

Looolll
Re: Wives Rule Your Marriage by IyawoToBe(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
almondjoy: The fact that these submission topics keep coming up on Nairaland means women ain't submitting shit to no one!
So you guys can chant submission till the cows come home from Adamawa State! You will only get that in your freaking dreams!

So dream on--don't let me wake you up! kiss

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin At bolded! You know this sis kiss Stuffs like these are easier to type on a forum grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swimming Lessons For Abuja Residents!!!! / Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply / Advantages And Disadvantage Of Early Marriaage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.