Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? (5721 Views)

Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by triplea: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
For me i dont quite know which one to choose.I actually love whitney aside the fact that she's not finding things easy now and adore beyonce but i love mariah's voice too much especially the way she 'screams'.Nairalanders the floor is open.
Who has the best voice?
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by darmys(f): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2008
this kind of thread is begining to bore me silly, comparing celebs undecided

ok, i prefer mariah's voice, then whitney, then B
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Hero(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Blackcat(f): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
Everybody knows Mariah carey has the best voice, then Whitney. Beyonce comes last in this category.
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by segunpc(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2008
mariah carey
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by trully: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2008
Whitney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by pheesayor(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2008
mariah
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by A2J(m): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2008
are you talking of computer aided voice, coz i dont think any of them as done any musicals with the the help of comupter,so rephrase your question
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by ckz: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2008
what are you people talking aba whitney houston has the best voice ever there is no artist that can sing like her.
She wants to come back and there are many artistes that are just wishin the could colaborate with her. Beyonceis also good but she can never sing or even earn the money whitney earns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by bicee(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2008
whitney any day anytime.
she is a diva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by TolaniLuv: 5:07pm On May 27, 2008
Whitney all day!!! END OF DISSCUSION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by zanny03(f): 6:01pm On May 28, 2008
Yea Whitney all the way "wo ni enu nbe" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by SMC(f): 11:16pm On May 28, 2008
God Punish Drug Dealers! E no go better for Crack Cocaine!! If no be condition make crayfish bend, una go dey ask this kain question? Even the other two know say Whitney Houston na dia oga. This na why we dey always campaign say "stay off drugs" and "drugs are bad".

Whitney deffo has (or had) the best voice, closely followed by Mariah Carey. Beyonce does not belong in this line-up. A fairer comparison would have been to make Celine Dion the third person.

Can you see Beyonce hitting that high note in 'I Will Always Love You'? Mariah might just about hit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by savanaha: 11:17pm On May 28, 2008
Everyone will tell you Whitney.
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by annab(f): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2008
it is whitney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2008
whitney all d wayyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by luvhenry(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2008
whitneys voice is not the same again. if u doubt me, then watch out for her nexe album coming up soon. BEYONCE all the way her voice can go with all genres of music rap, jazz, r&b pop, party songs mariah is very good too but i bet u she cant make get me bodied any better. or if she feels she has a high tone, she should try singing listen. them no born am well
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Emad(f): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
Whitney carries this one

If you compare whitney when she was Beyonce's age, the other two are no matches for her
her voice was phenomenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Viviano: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2008
withney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by naijababe2(f): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
mariah carey
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by mailmalc(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2008
M A R I A H then Whitney. Mariah Carey by far has the best out of the trio
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Phiniter(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2008
whitney, mariah, nd then em, em, faze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by mcwalker(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2008
WELL ALL OTHERE ARE GOOD BUT BEYONCE IS MINE
ILL GO FOR HER YA BEYONCE, ITS BEYONCE

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by nezerst(f): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2008
Anyone that thinks beyonce has a good voice should see a doc. Its insulting to compare her with the other two.
Withney b4 d crack is d best. Withney after the crack is still better than beyonce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Emad(f): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2008
nezerst:

Anyone that thinks beyonce has a good voice should see a doc. Its insulting to compare her with the other two.
Withney before d crack is d best. Withney after the crack is still better than beyonce.

AMEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by kenypumpin: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
whitney of course,mariah then beyounce is out kpata kpata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by michele101: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
mariah i love be but this time she comes in sec
http://libvixen..com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by luvme1(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2008
maria's voice is angelic.beyonce's voice is, whitney is d queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by thando(f): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2008
how dare u compare b to maria n whitney she has one of the most horrible voices in the industry whoeva produces 4 her is the real star , oh      and whitney rules b4 n after the crack
Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Radiant(f): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2008
Whitney! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by Mesmerize(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2008
Whitney Houston all the way!!
love her!! love her!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? by mukina2: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2008
Whitney then Mariah carey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis / A Picture Of Late Dagrin And Wande Coal!!! / Mario Calls Relationship With His Manager’s Ex-girlfriend A ‘fatal Distraction’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.