Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire (35286 Views)

The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe / You Can Walk Out On Masturbation / If You Had Your Last Breathe And Just A Word To Say, What Would You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by nex(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2012
I thought the embedded video would show the child walking around, and breathing flames. What's then the purpose of a video?

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2012
WTF?

Do some of you guys like read one or two lines from a post and immediately hit the "Reply" Button?

I don't see no baby breathing fire. Might even be some cooked up story. What's with all the "World Coming to an End" and "Voodoo, Magic" comments.

nex: I thought the embedded video would show the child walking around, and breathing flames. What's then the purpose of a video?

My Point Exactly. angry

Can't believe I clicked on this. angry angry angry
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Heatblast(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2012
It just goes to show that some peeps would believe anything and everything without evidence. I guess I can convince you guys that chuck norris can swim on land *smh tongue
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by oyestephen(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2012
I knew this would happen, demons re-appearing, and confusing many with strange signs. Its a demon at work. I will need to cross check on which greek or roman god is at work. Purely demonic. That child isn't an ordinary child
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by dilbert100: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2012
bullshit.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by hammedkola(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2012
And we got a baby dragon.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Tobiustobius: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
I call bullshit.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by SimplySEA(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
honeric01: The mother must have slept either with an hyena, fox or wolf.
she must Have slept wit a dragon too...
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by goofie: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
but guys..all i cn see is a woman talking about wht her son cn do.i dint see him do nothing
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by DECOtech(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Thought I was going to see a picture of the dragon baby breathing fire off his nostrils.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Horlawoomey(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
This reminds me of SMALLVILLE. A very interesting film.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by stupor(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
Columbia !

Another naïve and illiteracy starked country like some countries in Africa.

The third-world of the Americas.

That child has been abused,no doubts.

Finitiò !

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
black_beau: I'm not saying I believe it or not but if its true,I wonder if you guys don't watch movies or you just watch it for watching sake without taking lessons from it.did u really expect to c the baby running around and spitting fire? Don't you know it wld love to torture the parents first by making them sound like liars?
grin grin grin grin You are watching too much Hollywood movies and taking them for reality!
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Shankboye(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
Khayordhe: [size=28pt]It's beta make dem kill d baby 2day 2day nd nt 2morrow,cuz if dis boi shld grow up nd bcum a man......nobody go tell d colombian president b4 running out of d country
cuz me no hw a 4wks baby go dey breathe fire wen im no b dragon [/size]

U is funny!
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by aglomar: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
na wa o
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by pappilo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
enitan2002:

Exactly, anyone can lay such claim. I can't see any video attesting to the claims. This is a scam.

Exactly! I thought I was going mad cause I watched the video over and over again and the baby didnt walk or breathe fire.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
I want to see the baby walk and breathe fire nau.

How am I supposed to believe something I can't see? Do I look like a disciple? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Oahray: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Smart parents. They wanted some publicity. Silly story.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
billyG: omo see photoshop we don tire 4 this anti-christ or illuminati conspiracy shit!next time dem go say presido jona,babaiyabo or our own gap toothed maradonna,buharri na illuminati angry angry

Lmfao. I guarantee those soon to be rumors are being cooked up as we speak! grin grin
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
onetrack: Wait a minute! I thought I was the Antichrist!

Or maybe my mother wasn't speaking literally when she told me I was a devil as a child....

Lol. Cute.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by pendo89(f): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
nex: I thought the embedded video would show the child walking around, and breathing flames. What's then the purpose of a video?

grin grin grin grin grin grin sadist.me too
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by kevoh(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Just checked in to see if someone close-minded will say ' SIGNS OF ENDTIME' and I was proved right.#smh
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Columbian Bishes always represent the Slop of the Hispanic Community. Not surprising.

Her mother probably burned about 35 to 40 niqqahs in her one hundred years time of existence anyway.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
I believe the end of the world is truly at hand.. with the way and manner earthlings have been going off the deep-end with un-authorised visits to heaven and hell. babies spitting fire and all grin grin grin
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Agiliti(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I believe the end of the world is truly at hand.. with the way and manner earthlings have been going off the deep-end with un-authorised visits to heaven and hell. babies spitting fire and all grin grin grin

this una end of the world wey no dey ever come, smh

the woman is probably just seeking for attention
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by ujchief(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Reminds me of one of the characters in the movie 'HEROES'. Whats that his name again?
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by pendo89(f): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
lemmie see.
A funny looking goat born in India> world is ending
Mother gives birth to rat in nigeria > world is ending
Hurriccane Sandy/Katrina> world is ending
Dragon child in Colombia>world is ending
Prophet buys a new jet> world is ending
Road accident> world is ending
Nollywood actor dies>world is ending
Palestine fires missiles on Israel> This is worse and ended like yesterday
Sodom and Gomorrah> world is ending
World war 1 and 2> Its ending
Sadam captured> Its ending
Gaddafi follows suit> The end
World trade centre bombing> this one just evaporated
Nairaland changes face> We are finished.

When I was born I found people saying the same thing.I bet they will be saying the same long after am gone.
Just chill,do as commanded and stop the 'escape from earth' attitude
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by NovusHomo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
SANGO gan gan
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
The parents should go and play d video game lushius...and see a similar story
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by fankasibe: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
The father of this (dragon) baby must have drank garri ijébu mixed with àlomo-bitters before having sex wit his wife.
If it's true, then u guyz should start preparing to receive the 'MARK OF THE BEAST' 666.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by lastpage: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
ochallO:

Black magic and evil spirits have captured the soul of a new-born baby in Colombia who can apparently already walk by himself and produce fire, his own mother has claimed......the mother-of-five says he frequently hides around the house, cackles in an 'adult' way for hours on end and has an 'intimidating' pair of eyes.
Dont worry, l am already planning on ADOPTING that baby!
But he better truly breath-out fire or l go beat am die! grin grin
At least all l have to do, to cook rice, is PINCH the little fella and my rice is cooked! Fire, right?
As for his intimidating eyes, he needs to see mine, to "calm down"!

ochallO:

She told the RCN Radio station: 'He walks like an adult, sometimes going off and hiding underneath the bed, in a suitcase, in the washing machine or in the fridge.'
Where is the Fridge and Washing Machine, in that house?
Those folks dont evne have "electricity"!
Washing Machine koo, Rice Cooker nii!

ochallO:
A worry for the neighbours: The family live in Lorica, Columbia
Her neighbours in the town of Lorica, near the Caribbean coast, also say he is possessed by a 'malign spirit' and that he is capable of producing fire.

This, they say, is because burn marks have been found on his clothes and a sofa where he regularly sits.
It has led to vigilante attacks on Santos and her taxi-driver husband Óscar Palencia López's house, which is allegedly being pelted with stones on a nightly-basis by frightened residents.
So, if the boy can truly "produce fire", you people will have the effrontery to "STONE HIS PARENTS"?
Fire burn all of you one by one! grin grin

Thank God say no be me be that boy, l for burn una house one by one, before l burn all of you along! shocked shocked

ochallO:
But the 28-year-old's story has not been believed by doctors, who have now launched an investigation into the possibility that the new-born could have been abused.
The Colombian Family Welfare Institute, the National Police and the Catholic Church have also all refused to assert the claims that black magic is involved.
A team of psychologists, a social worker, a nutritionist and a lawyer will now look into the case, with a source saying: 'The child shows signs of abuse.
Useless Police!
Just Slap the boy and if he truly can runand produce fire, Walahi, una go see "flenti fire"

Anyway sha, it was funny!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.