Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire (35285 Views)

The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe / You Can Walk Out On Masturbation / If You Had Your Last Breathe And Just A Word To Say, What Would You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Curlyjay(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dajjal
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
Baby sango ***
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Clemzy16(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Seriously! I was sacred reading this topic. It's either the baby is far older than the mother claims. (probably a dwarf). Or the mother is just seeking for cheap popularity. (publicity stunt).
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
bring him down to private jet pastor owners in Nigeria think they can do the young bobo baby good deliverance. sad
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by sundaybam(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Where are we going?
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
* run away from thread,afraid of E-FIRE* grin
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by israeliwarrior(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Very cute baby...
vry cute indeed
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by israeliwarrior(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
honeric01: The mother must have slept either with an hyena, fox or wolf.
u c am 4 d story?
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by ImperialMcHael(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Please where are the dragon slayers? Eragon, Beowulf show ur face!
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Sobams07: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
grin wetin dem wan investigate inside if no b dem pikin dey walker 4 4wk dat 1 alone no do dem come join say e dem comot fire 4 mouth if e papa dey lie 2 mama 2 dey lie abeg make dem put dat pikin 4 ZOO
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by bigt2(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
Oooooo dragoon! :/ E male so fretengometta des sup anikes!!! *thats a brief of merlin season 30* @op are u a learner?? wink
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
wish I had dz kind of baby, I wish dz woman will donate some of her eggs let me fertilize it wid my own sperm and get dz precious gift. If anybody ever show 4 my house say na evil spirit na pump I go use push d person go hell
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by ouagadougou(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
How come she's the only witness to this freakishness? I think she's definitely showing early signs of dementia.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by UjSizzle(f): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
all4naija: Does that baby look like 4-week-old baby to you? Comeon! Ignorance is a big disease!
and in all ur 'wisdom' ur peanut brain couldn't figure out i was referring to the writeup n not the picture.
Mtcheeeew dey ur lane if u dnt want trouble.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by xbone2k6: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
honeric01: The mother must have slept either with an hyena, fox or wolf.
hyena sounds better
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by EmmaTay(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
[size=65pt]devil in disguise[/size]
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
When did producing fire and walking at 4 weeks becomes signs of the devil, it should be sign of God naw. Abi, Devil is more powerful than God ? Let me know oh, so I can follow who dey powerful pass oh. I am always loyal to the most powerful.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by sunkoye: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: Reminds me of a certain character in one of D.O Fagunwa's books..
"Ajantala" has come to life!!!
Hehe!!
igbo irunmole!!
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by kooto(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
ochallo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUCTvNkqyc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224725/Our-babys-devil-say-Colombian-parents-child-walk-weeks-breathes-fire.html#ixzz2CN3lbbaz
Does this background look like a house where fridge and washing machine can be to you poster? I think you should have done a little thinking before posting this. not to talk of the story itself.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2012
LMFAO @ the video grin grin. Me thinks someone is playing a prank on this women, either that or she is a Big fat liar.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 17, 2012
Spit fire and do the moonwalk indeed; this baby is being abused.

This is just like those mythical "Abiku" children in Nigeria. Out here, events have shown that there are certain women that kill their babies when no one is watching. They get pregnant and repeat the process again. There was a partcular case where a woman killed 11 of her kids in their infancy. Investigations were launched after the death of the 3rd child but the system wasnt as good back then as it is now and she was never convicted. However, over 50 years later-at age 74---- this woman confessed. By then it was too late to prosecute her as the statute of limitations barred such; besides she was close to death at the time of confession.

Have any of you ever wondered why these so-called "Abikus" only survived past infancy when they were not in the "sole" custody of their mothers i.e when relatives & voodoo priests were the custodians or when the mother was under the eyes of family who stayed around to assist the new mom and infant in making things easy on her and trying to make sure the kid did not depart to the "spirit world" like his/her deceased siblings?

Fire-spitting baby indeed.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Alishachris: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Costitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by cdabrain(m): 5:44am On Nov 17, 2012
Arrgggghhhhh!!!! U cal ds devil cute baby? 4wks baby walkin n breathing fire.......abi na dragon gv im mama belle? Even self d small guy man dey hide inside fridge. Hmmm!! No b small fn o lipsrsealed
Arrgggghhhhh!!!! U cal ds devil cute baby? 4wks baby walkin n breathing fire.......abi na dragon gv im mama belle? Even self d small guy man dey hide inside fridge. Hmmm!! No b small fn o
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by topmostg: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2012
Hmmn,dragon or firebending tins....
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Goldieluks: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2012
Is it just me, cause i want to see a proof of the baby spiting fire or walking, before i can believe this tale.
Or is the mother cooking up stories, just cause she's desperate for some cash. I NEED TO SEE SOME PROOF abeg.

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by slimyem: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2012
sunkoye: igbo irunmole!!
yeah....
That's it!!!
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2012
That woman is a liar! Where are the neighbors who used to stone the hut they live in!
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by MeandSum: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
I'll bet everything I have that this's a lie. It is not possible for any animal(not just human) to breath fire. Not possible.
Reading the comments makes me sad ... grown up people believing in some black magic or a god that needs an "anti-Christ" just to prove how powerful he is ... sad county indeed
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
uj_sizzle:
and in all ur 'wisdom' ur peanut brain couldn't figure out i was referring to the writeup n not the picture.
Hehehe... Okay! I am already on my lane.
uj_sizzle:
uj_sizzle:
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by BenBradley(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Life and direct
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by BenBradley(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.