Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! (2324 Views)

PDP With Their Advert Again Oooo On NTA / GEJ Is A Superior Presidential Material To GMB, By Femi Aribisala (Columnist) / 2015 Elections: E Be Like Say Dem Want To Tell Us Another Story Again Oooo ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Chanchit: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Please did anybody watched GEJ's acceptance speech in Liberia.

Our dear president wanted to thank the president of Liberia for the national honour being given to him, after talking as if he knows what he's saying, na so my president say "I want to use this opportunity to thank the lady of cameroun... Oh...! Sorry Liberia.." see national disgrace, I don't even know which one is better between him and his wife.

I just stumbled on my post after four days, I never knew the 40 men laptop crew still exist until I came back only to find them mourning. God punish devil for una life. So if you give me money and I thank your brother by mistake, you will give me nxt time..
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Gbawe: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chanchit: Please did anybody watched GEJ's acceptance speech in Liberia.

Our dear president wanted to thank the president of Liberia for the national honour being given to him, after talking as if he knows what he's saying, na so my president say "I want to use this opportunity to thank the lady of cameroun... Oh...! Sorry Liberia.." see national disgrace, I don't even know which one is better between him and his wife.

grin grin grin grin grin A wonderful advert for Africans to rush towards Nigeria for their PHD studies.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Elueme: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chanchit: Please did anybody watched GEJ's acceptance speech in Liberia.

Shut up my friend and engage us in meaningful discussion. Frodian slip is normal, moreover, he spontaneously corrected himself, so what the heck are you trying to raise. Ain't you tired of throwing insults at your president?

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by caukerzee(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Even obama has made a mistake in his speeches before. What is so national disgrace about this? You know what the disgrace is? You, yes you. You are a disgrace to humanity, your family and the entire human race. Pathetic sensles hater!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by onatisi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
this op is a dumb ediot.looking for other ppls mistake while they continue to forge ahead and he remains on nl criticising

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Maxymilliano(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
Op, this is more like a freudian slip than a faux pas, but you seem to be in haste to expose your folly without bothering to ascertain your level of ignorance...

Better luck next time.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by duality(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin A wonderful advert for Africans to rush towards Nigeria for their PHD studies.

you shouldn't have said this. its too childish for an old man like you.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Gbawe: 2:46am On Oct 30, 2012
duality:

you shouldn't have said this. its too childish for an old man like you.

If some of you cannot stand even the mildest of satirical talk against your 'messiah' , then it is probably prudent for you to stay away from public forums instead of insulting others because of your immaturity. GEJ is gaffe-prone to the point of embarrassment. He is not a good advertisement for Nigerian education. Simple.

Also, making the silly assumption fellow posters are "old" because they write maturely and don't use "cuz", "wuz" , "Lol" et al is indicative of how many Nigerians are fraudulent-minded people. That is why you go around the world using 'football-age' that makes you feel better about yourself.

Deceiving yourself and others that you are 'young' while insinuating others are old may work for you but it is something honest people don't patently do. Also, why not tell the forum how old you think I am so we can gain an idea of your definition of "old"? My mum always used to say a child could be 50 and an adult 16. You may be an irresponsible 30 year old man with no achievements while someone you age may have thriving businesses, kids, a wife etc. That does not make them "old". Rather, it makes you a fraud.

How old are you? The fool Beaf and his minions here perfected the nonsense of calling me "old" while I actually went on to use his utterances here to show we are virtually the same age. He did the 'old' thing because he is racked with inferiority complex and felt more comfortable , ala the whole Nigerians and football age deception thingy, to clutch at straws. I let it slide. I am now ready to put you and other fraudsters to bed because it is now a case of a lie told a million times beginning to resemble truth. Tell us your age and tell us mine.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by onatisi(m): 2:54am On Oct 30, 2012
Gbawe:

If some of you cannot stand even the mildest of satirical talk against your 'messiah' , then it is probably prudent for you to stay away from public forums instead of insulting others because of your immaturity. GEJ is gaffe-prone to the point of embarrassment. He is not a good advertisement for Nigerian education. Simple.

Also, making the silly assumption fellow posters are "old" because they write maturely and don't use "cuz", "wuz" , "Lol" et al is indicative of how many Nigerians are fraudulent-minded people. That is why you go around the world using 'football-age' that makes you feel better about yourself.

Deceiving yourself and others that you are 'young' while it is others who are old may work for you but it is something honest people don't patently do. Also, why not tell the forum how old you think I am so we can gain an idea of your definition of "old"? My mum always used to say a child could be 50 and an adult 16. You may be an irresponsible 30 year old man with no achievements while someone you age may have thriving businesses, kids, a wife etc. That does not make them "old". Rather, it makes you a fraud. How old are you?
gbawe,i think you should drop it and let the matter die.the statement and post u made earlier about gej was totally uncalled for and unbecoming,but if you insist you are right,well it is free world.carry on

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Gbawe: 3:00am On Oct 30, 2012
onatisi:
gbawe,i think you should drop it and let the matter die.the statement and post u made earlier about gej was totally uncalled for and unbecoming,but if you insist you are right,well it is free world.carry on

How was it totally uncalled for and who are you to decide what is called for and uncalled for? Guy, it is wit - and I don't do senseless reverence for the sake of it. How about the concept of how Nigerians need a man who is sharp, erudite and 'quick on the uptake' representing them? Is it just to accept anyone as President and begin defending everything they do blindly?

The President is very gaffe-prone to the point it is natural to wonder about his general education and PHD. You may be a fan of GEJ but you need to understand he is accorded more 'room' by how Nigerian politics is generally 'accommodating' . You need to have a one-on-one with George Bush to note what he went through. Public office should not be for over-sensitive 'shrinking Violets'.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 30, 2012
I reserve my comment until a source is provided.

OP, please provide a source.
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by taharqa: 4:13am On Oct 30, 2012
Gbawe:

How was it totally uncalled for and who are you to decide what is called for and uncalled for? Guy, it is wit - and I don't do senseless reverence for the sake of it. How about the concept of how Nigerians need a man who is sharp, erudite and 'quick on the uptake' representing them? Is it just to accept anyone as President and begin defending everything they do blindly?

The President is very gaffe-prone to the point it is natural to wonder about his general education and PHD. You may be a fan of GEJ but you need to understand he is accorded more 'room' by how Nigerian politics is generally 'accommodating' . You need to have a one-on-one with George Bush to note what he went through. Public office should not be for over-sensitive 'shrinking Violets'.
Can smone plz tell d fellow talking here to SHUT d heck up. Too much talk, little sense; lol @ 'matured' writeup
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by onatisi(m): 5:00am On Oct 30, 2012
taharqa: Can smone plz tell d fellow talking here to SHUT d heck up. Too much talk, little sense; lol @ 'matured' writeup
i don tell am say make he forget the matter ,he no gree with me o.
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Pataki: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2012
Nothing new with the eediot of a president we are currently cursed with. Compounding the disgrace that Nigeria has shamefully come to accept.

Fisherman with a fish brain capacity.
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by omiobo: 7:06am On Oct 30, 2012
OP,you disgust me. What is the point of this thread?
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by juman(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2012
Pataki: Nothing new with the eediot of a president we are currently cursed with. Compounding the disgrace that Nigeria has shamefully come to accept.

Fisherman with a fish brain capacity.

This post is funny. grin grin

But nobody is above mistake. That was just a minor mistake.

Like husband, like wife. grin
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Gbawe: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2012
omiobo: OP,you disgust me. What is the point of this thread?

Abeg, take it easy. Why should the OP disgust you?

Why not the highly symbolic leader of the biggest black Nation on Earth who looks like a scared Rabbit every time he is in front of a camera?

Why are you not embarrassed at GEJ's many gaffes ("I don't give a damn" , "black dominance" et al) that exposes how we are a nation still not putting our best hands forward?

Nobody expect GEJ to be perfect but no one expects him to be in the UK only for him to say he is in the USA. Let us start having ambition as a people and stop respecting and deifying authority figures blindly. They are our servants and representatives. Thinking that way will bring the sophistication that will lead to Nigerians selecting square pegs for square holes to the benefit of our Nation. Currently, Nigerians are simply way too emotional.

The President should earn the respect of Nigerians. He should be authoritative, confident, aware of his surroundings and knowledgeable about what he says. It is pointless turning on Nigerians who identify the absence of these qualities to the disgrace of Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Demdem(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2012
The Retardeen makes "Frodian slip" constantly. Thats the way he's wired. I understand him and should be excused.
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by solex75(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2012
Please did anybody watched GEJ's acceptance speech in Liberia.

Our dear president wanted to thank the president of Liberia for the national honour being given to him, after talking as if he knows what he's saying, na so my president say "I want to use this opportunity to thank the lady of cameroun... Oh...! Sorry Liberia.." see national disgrace, I don't even know which one is better between him and his wife

What's ur source?
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by SOHKAHTOA: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2012
taharqa: Can smone plz tell d fellow talking here to SHUT d heck up. Too much talk, little sense; lol @ 'matured' writeup
My bro the guy tire me o. I wan laugh fall from my chair @ his mature writeup.. Imagine the fool drooling continuously and further exposing his ignorance. Smh.
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by SOHKAHTOA: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
Gbawe:

Abeg, take it easy. Why should the OP disgust you?

Why not the highly symbolic leader of the biggest black Nation on Earth who looks like a scared Rabbit every time he is in front of a camera?

Why are you not embarrassed at GEJ's many gaffes ("I don't give a damn" , "black dominance" et al) that exposes how we are a nation still not putting our best hands forward?

Nobody expect GEJ to be perfect but no one expects him to be in the UK only for him to say he is in the USA. Let us start having ambition as a people and stop respecting and deifying authority figures blindly. They are our servants and representatives. Thinking that way will bring the sophistication that will lead to Nigerians selecting square pegs for square holes to the benefit of our Nation. Currently, Nigerians are simply way too emotional.

The President should earn the respect of Nigerians. He should be authoritative, confident, aware of his surroundings and knowledgeable about what he says. It is pointless turning on Nigerians who identify the absence of these qualities to the disgrace of Nigeria.
If I were this dude, I will hibernate from this thread or keep quiet. Your intention for this thread, using that nitwit of an OP has backfired.. Just keep shut, u old man with no brains to think before acting
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: If I were this dude, I will hibernate from this thread or keep quiet. Your intention for this thread, using that nitwit of an OP has backfired.. Just keep shut, u old man with no brains to think before acting
why does everyone keep calling gbawe an old man?i still dont get it .
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: If I were this dude, I will hibernate from this thread or keep quiet. Your intention for this thread, using that nitwit of an OP has backfired.. Just keep shut, u old man with no brains to think before acting
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Cbourne(f): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
like husband like wife...
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Cbourne(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Elueme: Shut up my friend and engage us in meaningful discussion. Frodian slip is normal, moreover, he spontaneously corrected himself, so what the heck are you trying to raise. Ain't you tired of throwing insults at your president?

all-knowing elueme,what does 'frodian' mean?otondo shocked
Elueme: Shut up my friend and engage us in meaningful discussion. Frodian slip is normal, moreover, he spontaneously corrected himself, so what the heck are you trying to raise. Ain't you tired of throwing insults at your president?

all-knowing elueme,what does 'frodian' mean?otondo
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Kx: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Cbourne: like husband like wife...

An adage in my language says "if husband and wife nor resemble, dem nor dey marry" dont know if it is true in this case sha!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by bubadaniel13: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
So,people cant make mistake or what?nobody is a monopoly of knowledge and no one is above mistake..even American Presidents can make such mistakes,so i dont see the big deal in making a mistake.
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Cbourne(f): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Chanchit:
olodo...you are the one making mountain outta a molehill,yet your dumbness is legendary...what is "did anyone watched..."?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by bubadaniel13: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
Gbawe:

Where is it written that Presidents dont make mistakes, i just want to know?
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Elueme: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Cbourne:

all-knowing elueme,what does 'frodian' mean?otondo shocked

all-knowing elueme,what does 'frodian' mean?otondo
It is a term in psychology.. Prof Freudian was one of the greatest psychologists who made great contributions to the study of psychology.. Freudian ( Frodian) slip is the inadvertent expression of the subconscious mind in place of the real situation. It's a common phenomenon in speech making.. Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Gbawe: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
onatisi:
why does everyone keep calling gbawe an old man?i still dont get it .

Because Beaf, the intellectual midget and uber mischief-maker, started that nonsense. Bested intellectually, he had to resort to lame personal insults and lying about others as usual. The other fools saying 'old man' are just unthinking parrots , of even poorer intelligence than Beaf, who run their lives led blindly by others like unthinking lemmings.

Onatisi, I always put my money where my mouth is. You are in Ghana. I will be in Accra in November. Let us meet so you can tell all these pathetic fools, suffering from inferiority complex, if I am Methuselah or if they are all sad losers and bitter failed hacks who need to feel good disparaging others they don't measure up to in any way.

I tell the truth here. Perhaps because I am one of the few secure enough in himself to do so. Saying one has a wife, kids, mortgages and run businesses does not amount to being old. Otherwise the likes of Mark zuckerberg and David Beckham are "old men".

It is irresponsible and jobless losers who have not made much of their adult lives, like Beaf who is around my age, who run around pretending to be 'ayonge' while trying to mock others childishly.

Is it not why we are famous for age cheating? Bunch of grown-azz 36 years old running around with 17 year old kids on a pitch thinking they are smart and pretending to be 'young' but not realizing they are only fooling themselves. It is the same thing going on here. Tell these fools calling others old to tell us their age and how old they assume others to be.
Re: GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! by Gbawe: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
bubadaniel13: Where is it written that Presidents dont make mistakes, i just want to know?

Who says President don't make mistakes? The problem is that our President routinely makes mistakes that makes him come across as unintelligent, uninformed, inattentive and lacking in sophistication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Results Of Imo State PDP House Of Reps Primary Election. / ‘jonathan Handlers Have Accepted Defeat In Kano’ / What GEJ Could Have Done With Missing ($)Billions (analysis and picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.