Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed (16347 Views)

Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by ezer(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the posting of five new permanent secretaries recently sworn into office and the redeployment of some of serving permanent secretaries.

The approval is contained in a statement signed by Mr Tope Ajakaiye, the Deputy Director (Press & Public Relations) in the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation.

The new permanent secretaries are Mr Alhassan Gana, who has been posted to the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Cabinet Secretariat) and Mr Sunday Jegede, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Political Affairs/Economic Affairs).

Others are Dr James N. Obiegbu, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Career Management Office) and Amb. Sani Bala, Federal Civil Service Commission and Mrs Folasade Yemi-Esan, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Establishment & Records Office)

According to the statement, Dr A. Muhammad was redeployed from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Cabinet Secretariat) to the Ministry of Works, while Alhaji Bukar Aji moves from the Ministry of Works to the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Common Services Office).

Alhaji Mohammed Bashar moves from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Common Services Office) to the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs.

Similarly, Mr Charles Bonat moves from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Establishment & Records Office) to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (General Services Office).

The statement said Dr MacJohn Nwaobiala was moved from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Ecological Funds) to the Ministry of Education.

It said that Alhaji Salisu Gusau was moved from the Ministry of Information to Police Service Commission, while Amb. Abdulkadir Musa was moved from the Federal Civil Service Commission to the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

Similarly, it said that Mrs Kehinde Ajoni was moved from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Career Management Office) to the Ministry of Information.

According to the statement, Alhaji Aliyu Ismaila was moved from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Political Affairs/Economic Affairs) to the Ministry of Police Affairs.

It said that Sheik Goni Musa was moved from the Ministry of Petroleum Resources to the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, and Dr Ezekiel Oyemomi from the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to the Public Service Institute of Nigeria as Instructor.

The statement said that all handing and taking over formalities should be completed on or before Nov. 7. (NAN)
COA/NOL/AD

SOURCE
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/jonathan-approves-posting-of-permanent-secretaries/

This is definitely the handwork of Godfatherism of which I think the permsec is an orphan. I think Nigerians need to know the cause of demoting a permsec to a public instructor. we want to know his crime...
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 30, 2012
Awesome, isnt it ?
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 30, 2012
Reads the thread,finish the garri n goes back to sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day at school
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2012
Appointment of 5 new id!ots. Redeployment of 11 more id!ots.

Recycling the same old id!ots. No wonder Nigeria is so fvcked up. angry

3 Likes

Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by acidtalk: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2012
If you like, move them from Mercury to Pluto, we no kuku see wetin all of una dey do.

The most corrupt government in Nigeria History.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by bankyblue(m): 5:46am On Oct 30, 2012
Dr ezekiel that was moved from ministry of agriculture to just an
Instructor is a bad move. My mum works in that ministry, and every
Morning there is always a special section of prayer for him, and also
Just of recent, he won the best public servant award. Meaning from all
Indication is a good man and those not merit that unjust move.

I late discovered that when he was performing his good work in office,
He stepped on some big toes, and that is what he gets for that.

P sec to an instructor. Hmmm mm
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by bankyblue(m): 5:49am On Oct 30, 2012
ezer: Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the posting of five new permanent secretaries recently sworn into office and the redeployment of some of serving permanent secretaries.

The approval is contained in a statement signed by Mr Tope Ajakaiye, the Deputy Director (Press & Public Relations) in the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation.

The new permanent secretaries are Mr Alhassan Gana, who has been posted to the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Cabinet Secretariat) and Mr Sunday Jegede, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Political Affairs/Economic Affairs).

Others are Dr James N. Obiegbu, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Career Management Office) and Amb. Sani Bala, Federal Civil Service Commission and Mrs Folasade Yemi-Esan, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Establishment & Records Office)

According to the statement, Dr A. Muhammad was redeployed from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Cabinet Secretariat) to the Ministry of Works, while Alhaji Bukar Aji moves from the Ministry of Works to the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Common Services Office).

Alhaji Mohammed Bashar moves from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Common Services Office) to the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs.

Similarly, Mr Charles Bonat moves from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Establishment & Records Office) to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (General Services Office).

The statement said Dr MacJohn Nwaobiala was moved from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Ecological Funds) to the Ministry of Education.

It said that Alhaji Salisu Gusau was moved from the Ministry of Information to Police Service Commission, while Amb. Abdulkadir Musa was moved from the Federal Civil Service Commission to the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

Similarly, it said that Mrs Kehinde Ajoni was moved from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (Career Management Office) to the Ministry of Information.

According to the statement, Alhaji Aliyu Ismaila was moved from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (Political Affairs/Economic Affairs) to the Ministry of Police Affairs.

It said that Sheik Goni Musa was moved from the Ministry of Petroleum Resources to the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, and Dr Ezekiel Oyemomi from the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to the Public Service Institute of Nigeria as Instructor.

The statement said that all handing and taking over formalities should be completed on or before Nov. 7. (NAN)
COA/NOL/AD

SOURCE
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/jonathan-approves-posting-of-permanent-secretaries/

This is definitely the handwork of Godfatherism of which I think the permsec is an orphan. I think Nigerians need to know the cause of demoting a permsec to a public instructor. we want to know his crime...

Ask the minister, he knows every thing about it
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2012
bankyblue:

So you quoted the whole write-up just so you could reply with 9 words? angry

You are really intelligent angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by omiobo: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2012
Old wine in a new bottle
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by begwong: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2012
pDude:

Chei, i wonder o!
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by shags(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2012
ntscweeh *passing by*
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by BashMe1(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2012
pDude: Appointment of 5 new id!ots. Redeployment of 11 more id!ots.

seconded!
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by BashMe1(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2012
Whether appointed or re-appointed/reshuffled and all, what i want to kno' is dat do these guys av d full fledge knowledge of these positions acquired if not to go der and carry out fraud in the name of serving d country? Cos as far as this nation Nigeria is concerned, nufin has really changed since my birth instead it grew overtime from bad to worse.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by mmmustapha(m): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2012
Where parm secretary of Garri affair move, pls did anybody knw dats d ministry my uncle best frnd uncle work
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Gonzaga1010(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2012
Ok na
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by bankyblue(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2012
pDude:

The answer u will get from the person I asked him to ask wiLl be
More than the write up itself. So grow up, because is always a little
Words from the wise and it takes wise men to understand.

1 Like

Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Burch(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2012
pDude:

Pls allow am, his brain failed to complete its booting process.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by bankyblue(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2012
Burch:

Pls allow am, his brain failed to complete its booting process.

So u think.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by JahMan1: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2012
So what do they really do on a daily basis?
At the helm of bureaucratic bottleneck?
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2012
bankyblue:

The answer u will get from the person I asked him to ask wiLl be
More than the write up itself. So grow up, because is always a little
Words from the wise and it takes wise men to understand.

What da fvck is this that you wrote

Drop that weed nigga cheesy
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by aribisala0(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2012
bankyblue: Dr ezekiel that was moved from ministry of agriculture to just an

Are the prayers not working
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by chriswely: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2012
Amb. Abdulkadir Musa was moved from the Federal Civil Service Commission to the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

It said that Sheik Goni Musa was moved from the Ministry of Petroleum Resources to the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation.

Family affair, na dem dem get Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

Perm. Sec. to Instructor, am sure GEJ signed this document when he was high.

1 Like

Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by MaxMoney(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2012

True... I served at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Abuja... the man is very nice and hardworking. I am really shocked at this. SMH @ Nigeria... When are we going to ever get it right?
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by juman(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2012
Some perm secs are "richer" than their minister.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2012
Rubbish this does not represent FEDERAL CHARACTER, One IGBO name out of 16 Permanent Secretaries. GEJ you r shooting yourself on the LEG angry
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by MaxMoney(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Rubbish this does not represent FEDERAL CHARACTER, One IGBO name out of 16 Permanent Secretaries. GEJ you r shooting yourself on the LEG angry

Seriously, he doesnt know what he is doing to himself.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2012
pDude: Appointment of 5 new id!ots. Redeployment of 11 more id!ots.

how will you rather have it done?
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by ifyalways(f): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2012
When would the "old die and young grow" in this country?

Recycling of same set of people. Nothing is new. Graduates are unemployed. Most recruiters are looking for a candidate with "4 years" experience. How would a promising, fresh graduate get that?

Our ministers and legislators are high school drop outs but ofcourse all possess 10 or more years "experience" in looting, politricking and money laundering.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by ezer(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2012

If he actually won the best public servant award, on what criteria was he given the award, and on what criteria was he demoted to an instructor? Politics is a game of chess, and the permsec fell victim. This country is really confused...

bankyblue:

My thoughts...

chriswely:
Amb. Abdulkadir Musa was moved from the Federal Civil Service Commission to the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

It said that Sheik Goni Musa was moved from the Ministry of Petroleum Resources to the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation.

Family affair, na dem dem get Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

Perm. Sec. to Instructor, am sure GEJ signed this document when he was high.

Serious family affair...
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by bankyblue(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
pDude:

U re just looking for cheap popularity. Sorry not on this platform
If u can't contribute, just read other peoples comment and educate
Urself. because I don't no why seun won't look at age before allowing
U on this platform. Children of now will never want to learn.
I pity u.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by bankyblue(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
pDude:

U re just looking for cheap popularity. Sorry not on this platform
If u can't contribute, just read other peoples comment and educate
Urself. because I don't no why seun won't look at age before allowing
U on this platform. Children of now will never want to learn.
I pity u.
Re: 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed by igboboy1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
ezer: Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the posting of five new permanent secretaries recently sworn into office and the redeployment of some of serving permanent secretaries.

COA/NOL/AD

SOURCE

i can see 2 regions have the most ministers..but when the scales are tipped in other govt agencies they will start shouting like ewu

(1) (Reply)

Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure / Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.