Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Have You Ever Written A Book That Makes You Feel On Top Of The World? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Have You Ever Written A Book That Makes You Feel On Top Of The World? (1039 Views)

DEAR Book Lovers - Why Haven't You Written a Book Yet? / Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English / The Book That Profoundly Imparted Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Written A Book That Makes You Feel On Top Of The World? by Orikinla(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
This question is for the authors.
Have you ever written a book that makes you feel on top of the world?

That is the way I feel right now about one of my new books to be released from November.

I am still battling with international publishers for the one on President Barack Obama. And even till this morning, one major publishing house referred me to another publisher in the US.

The one that is ready for public presentation took me over a year to complete, because I lost some parts of it in transit and wrote more to replace the lost parts.

(1) (Reply)

The Two Mules / [free] Essay Review. / Something To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.