Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? (16555 Views)

Poll: Whjat do you think about this attire?

Sexy: 13% (38 votes)
Nasty: 61% (171 votes)
A'ight: 7% (20 votes)
Don't care: 17% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 / Venus Williams Goes Unclad For Espn Body Issue 18+ Photos / Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by AloyEmeka5: 10:41pm On May 26, 2010
[size=16pt]PLEASE VOTE[/size]

[img]http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-sport/tennis/2010/05/24/venus-williams/fg/venus-popoblitzer-16263469-qf,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-sport/tennis/2010/05/24/venus-williams/fg/venus-vorhand-16263115-qf,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-sport/tennis/2010/05/24/venus-williams/fg/venus-aufschlag-16263395-qf,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg[/img]
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Dolemite(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2010
It would've looked great on Serena dammit!!
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by MissyB1(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2010
WorraF[i]u[/i]ck is this? undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by snowdrops(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2010
If only she was not ugly.

This is not modest anyway,

Who cares sha. She wants to show what her mama gave her.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 26, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by tayoast(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2010
u guys r taking it all wrong.

SHE'S ACTUALLY WEARING AN UNDERWEAR, ONLY THAT IT'S FLESH COLOURED!!

u actually believe my Venus 'll step out w/out anything underneath?
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by PokerFace(f): 11:23pm On May 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

tell 'em cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by snowdrops(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

We dont have catarats for your info. tongue We all know she is wearing sth underneath.

However her yansh is too obvious and revealing.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by tayoast(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2010
snowdrops:

We dont have catarats for your info. tongue We all know she is wearing sth underneath.

However her yansh is too obvious and revealing.

Revealing? where?
r we looking at d same Pix
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by MissyB1(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

'Flesh' or 'fresh' colour underwear . . . . . It/she doesn't look appealing to me.  grin
In fact, I Don Vote . . .Nasty!!!  cool
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by tayoast(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2010
^^u r a lady and its not supposed 2 look appealing!
it works for some peeps like snowdrops  tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by AloyEmeka5: 11:42pm On May 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

Do you also wear FLESH colored under-wears?
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by tayoast(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2010
^^guy!
free Venus jor!
at least applaud her creativity and innovation
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by snowdrops(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

^^u r a lady and its not supposed 2 look appealing!
it works for some peeps like snowdrops  tongue

No bros. It does not cut it for me.

I find it seizure-provoking. I almost had a fit when i saw it. tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by AloyEmeka5: 12:08am On May 27, 2010
snowdrops:

No bros. It does not cut it for me.

I find it seizure-provoking. I almost had a fit when i saw it. tongue

Instead of you to concentrate on her game, you are busy looking under her skirt. I think you are the one harassing her sexually with your gazing eyes.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by tayoast(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Instead of you to concentrate on her game, you are busy looking under her skirt. I think you are the one harassing her sexually with your gazing eyes.

YES!
we ought 2 cheer Venus 2 victory whenever she steps out on d court, not GAZE @ her undies!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by alienYOUTH(m): 1:18am On May 27, 2010
shocked The poll dint include d option "WTF!!!"

This is outright *GROSS* angry. The tennis court now doubles as a strip joint now-a-days! *tsk! tsk!!*
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by malaika(f): 12:33pm On May 27, 2010
::
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by milkan05(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2010
malaika:

It makes me cringe everytime I look at it! not just the flesh coloured underwear but the lingerie she has on instead of sportswear shocked
Sometimes it's like she doesn't know what suits her and what doesn't.
Her weave always looks stale, wish she'd just stick to natural hair or short relaxed hair she'd look so much better.

But I love her game, composure and maturity on court  kiss

Seconded!
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by firebrand: 1:27pm On May 27, 2010
Gross madness!
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by hob(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2010
as u said its nasty but kul
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by bisiaet: 1:36pm On May 27, 2010
I think she should just drop all these kind of exposing gown for God sake and be moderate.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Slands: 1:51pm On May 27, 2010
@ dolemite , i agree with you bro. would look better on serena especially with the way venus has to drag the top up after every point! yeepa.

sorry to bug u though , is this same dolemite from itire back in the day?
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by keskule: 2:11pm On May 27, 2010
she is not pretty so,she needed to seek attention from another angle,she sure knows why she is doing what she is doing
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2010
definitely unsexy!!
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by AMIRACH: 2:18pm On May 27, 2010
she is good at her game so let her wear whatever she is comfortable with.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Princek12(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2010
Since she is ugly, assless, and hipless, and some may even make an argument that she looks like a man in that her excessively lean physique and facial features appear masculine, wearing a short athletic dress that easily reveals an undergarment that in turn not only practically reveals her privates but is also the color of her skin, thereby blending with her skin tone,  is a worrisome, desperate attempt to bring upon her body attention that she may otherwise not have received.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by otokx(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2010
This is what ugly girls do.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Spyker: 2:38pm On May 27, 2010
Well, what do you expect from a lady with brawns and not brains.
What an ugly and indecent dress.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by dreZilla(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2010
did i just read, ugly? i tot l saw disaster!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by atilla(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2010
What theeeeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by sayso: 3:06pm On May 27, 2010
Paparazzis,na wah for una ooohhh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toxicology On Mohbads Body Ongoing In The U.S - CORONER / Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police / CONFIRMED: Olamide Was Not Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.