Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 (58367 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by BinghiNya(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2012
United bought the ref not to award a penalty when Luiz handled in the box 18. United bought the ref and lost to tottenham at OT. United bought the ref and didn't win the league last year. During Mourinho's time United bought the ref and didn't win the league for two years. You dolts remind me of students when they fail exams, they blame their teachers or the brilliant student. When Chelsea has been robbing man u for years at stamford bridge nobody cried. Luiz manhandled rooney and chicarito and chelsea got a dodgy penalty given to yuri zhirkov, hope you guys have forgotten. Drogba hurled down brown and terry nodded it in and no ojoro then. On the way to moscow, a ball hit carrick with scores at 1-1 which wasn't intentional. Lampard played a penalty and chelsea won 21. Chelsea is a club of agberos, dimwits and retards. United is your father geddit.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by vincent09(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2012
Suljosh:
shut ur smelly mouth like paul scholes yansh. Wat do u knw abt futball? Aint u ashame of ur self dat ur CLATTENBURG UNITED depend on ref to win ur matches. CHELSEA ws beta dan u on sat", dey wld have beat ur team 5 nill. Up Madrid
and your rotten teeth like mai gworo own...stupid aboki chelstink fan...paul scholes nyash go pay money a ur papa no go ever make
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Born2beRich1(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2012
I think the poster should change the topic to Chelsea fc vs Refree United grin grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Super1759: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi: Wait oh

Dem tie chelsea players leg wen we dey score 2 goaLs
shorop there,which 2goals una score? Like say una use radio for house for d match. One was own goal.unexpected though.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by aryzgreat: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2012
MANROBBERS WILL BE PLAYING WITHOUT THEIR NEW SIGN ON MARK CLATTENBURG WHO IS ON SUSPENSION FOR RACIAL ABUSE. UP CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

THE 12TH MAN-ROBBERS NEW SIGN ON AFTER[b] WEBB[/b] WAS LOANED OUT WONT BE IN ACTION.

TIME TO TAKE OUR POUND OF FLESH FROM THE 12-PLAYERS CLUB.

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by vincent09(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2012
timbros: Prediction:

Chelsea 3-1 Man Utd

Watch this space...
god punish u, your papa lose to d devil 3-1
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: shorop there,which 2goals una score? Like say una use radio for house for d match. One was own goal.unexpected though.

Abeg bros

D first goal chelsea scored last season in d 3-3 draw against man-u shey na AVB score ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ , abi na cech
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Super1759: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
BinghiNya: United bought the ref not to award a penalty when Luiz handled in the box 18. United bought the ref and lost to tottenham at OT. United bought the ref and didn't win the league last year. During Mourinho's time United bought the ref and didn't win the league for two years. You dolts remind me of students when they fail exams, they blame their teachers or the brilliant student. When Chelsea has been robbing man u for years at stamford bridge nobody cried. Luiz manhandled rooney and chicarito and chelsea got a dodgy penalty given to yuri zhirkov, hope you guys have forgotten. Drogba hurled down brown and terry nodded it in and no ojoro then. On the way to moscow, a ball hit carrick with scores at 1-1 which wasn't intentional. Lampard played a penalty and chelsea won 21. Chelsea is a club of agberos, dimwits and retards. United is your father geddit.
this is the worst post on NL so far. So at your age,you don't know the deference between "hand to ball" and "ball to hand". Maybe you should educate yourself more. ManU have the highest number of match fixing in epl.why? In as much as the officiating in london is so poor. But its very obvious to the whole world that ManU will do all things to win their matches. Stop being crazy foke

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Truth is, the last match was the last straw for me. The next Manchester United Match I will watch will be after the death of that cheating red faced scum ferguson because even in retirement, he will still influence referees from behind the scene! Why can't they just win these big games fair and square? What happened on sunday happened against liverpool but being that the game didn't get much publicity like the Chelsea one, it was swept under the carpet.

Even if my boys win this match 40-0, it doesn't change a thing. This anger will not clear in the near future. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch this game and RDM should better use his head and rest my 3 Musketeers for the game against Swansea. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: this is the worst post on NL so far. So at your age,you don't know the deference between "hand to ball" and "ball to hand". Maybe you should educate yourself more. ManU have the highest number of match fixing in epl.why? In as much as the officiating in london is so poor. But its very obvious to the whole world that ManU will do all things to win their matches. Stop being crazy foke

You are the worst of it all, why did you only pick the handball version ?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Super1759: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi:

Abeg bros

D first goal chelsea scored last season in d 3-3 draw against man-u shey na AVB score ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ , abi na cech
oga,I don't know where you are coming from and going to.I replied him based on what he wrote. ManU had 2 goals,which one of the goals was from luis(own goal) then persie.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: this is the worst post on NL so far. So at your age,you don't know the deference between "hand to ball" and "ball to hand". Maybe you should educate yourself more. ManU have the highest number of match fixing in epl.why? In as much as the officiating in london is so poor. But its very obvious to the whole world that ManU will do all things to win their matches. Stop being crazy foke

Define d term

Match fixing

Give 2 examples of fixed matches

In 2lines, explain hau a match z fixed
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
BinghiNya: United bought the ref not to award a penalty when Luiz handled in the box 18. United bought the ref and lost to tottenham at OT. United bought the ref and didn't win the league last year. During Mourinho's time United bought the ref and didn't win the league for two years. You dolts remind me of students when they fail exams, they blame their teachers or the brilliant student. When Chelsea has been robbing man u for years at stamford bridge nobody cried. Luiz manhandled rooney and chicarito and chelsea got a dodgy penalty given to yuri zhirkov, hope you guys have forgotten. Drogba hurled down brown and terry nodded it in and no ojoro then. On the way to moscow, a ball hit carrick with scores at 1-1 which wasn't intentional. Lampard played a penalty and chelsea won 21. Chelsea is a club of agberos, dimwits and retards. United is your father geddit.
Its people like you that make me wonder why everyone is allowed access to the internet. Besides, don't you think it takes an agebero, dimwit or retard to know one? SMH...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Super1759: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

You are the worst of it all, why did you only pick the handball version ?
because the rest are irrelevant. He was digging into chelsea's game. And if I start digging into manU's achive,wahala go they.I don't even have that time self. ManU is simply fool of cheat. Nemesis is catching una small small. Last season,you saw how una take go house. This season won't elude una
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: oga,I don't know where you are coming from and going to.I replied him based on what he wrote. ManU had 2 goals,which one of the goals was from luis(own goal) then persie.

Last season, in d 3-3 draw wiv man-u

D first goal chelsea scored waz an own goal courtesy of evans

So y z our own a problem
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Super1759: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi:

Define d term

Match fixing

Give 2 examples of fixed matches

In 2lines, explain hau a match z fixed
if you don't know the meaning,then you are stil a baby in football game.I don't have time to educate you on it. Let ferguson do that for you
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by SailorXY: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
& how about educating him *& I by extension* the difference btwn "ball to hand" & "hand to ball" OH MR. SEPP BLATTER
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: because the rest are irrelevant. He was digging into chelsea's game. And if I start digging into manU's achive,wahala go they.I don't even have that time self. ManU is simply fool of cheat. Nemesis is catching una small small. Last season,you saw how una take go house. This season won't elude una

well don't rejoice yet becos as it stand now , MAN U is still leading in the highest premier league trophy history
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Cleverley(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pls, what if chelsea loses clearly tonight. . . . . .?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: if you don't know the meaning,then you are stil a baby in football game.I don't have time to educate you on it. Let ferguson do that for you

4rm ur comment it shows dat u dunno d meaning, u just saying it cuz people r saying it n its sheer ignorance

Let's leave it at dat
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by legendsilver(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
al dis man-u fans wen dey believe on referee assistance to take win match, na God go leak una nash one day. match fixing penalties go be for u n dem go witdraw all the trophy wen una dun thief. up blues, up gunners, up liverpool but down woman dis-united. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by slimghost(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
Chelsea is clearly a club of agberos and dimwits. ball to hand and hand to ball my black ass cry cry. buncha sore loosers
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by BashMe1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
megxo: sorry y"all, bt hus d referee??

cos dats wor concerns me

Lee Mason, A Bolton-born Ref.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by BashMe1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Odinaka00: I go stil celebrate again tonight as I did on sunday evening lastweek

OLODO! Sunday Lastweek.... SMH SHIOOO!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by slimghost(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Bash Me:

Lee Mason, A Bolton-born Ref.

Yeah it was Howard Webb, then Mark Clattenburg, after tonite it will be Lee Mason. some people are just naturally stewpid.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Wadosky(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Victor Mosesssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Super1759: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi:

Last season, in d 3-3 draw wiv man-u

D first goal chelsea scored waz an own goal courtesy of evans

So y z our own a problem

we are still desame thing.you should have read my reply to the post well.am not saying its not a goal.I only gave a verdict to his post
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
slimghost:

Yeah it was Howard Webb, then Mark Clattenburg, after tonite it will be Lee Mason. some people are just naturally stewpid.

May u n ur family live better dan bill gates n his family 4 dis comment in Jesus name
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: we are still desame thing.you should have read my reply to the post well.am not saying its not a goal.I only gave a verdict to his post

Bro its still me

D same person u quoted
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
slimghost: Chelsea is clearly a club of agberos and dimwits. ball to hand and hand to ball my black ass cry cry. buncha sore loosers
U are loser, stuipid tou.t like u. Must u insult?

Revenge mission tonight. Up blues
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by slimghost(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi:

May u n ur family live better dan bill gates n his family 4 dis comment in Jesus name

Amen!!!! grin grin grin grin. Abeg no mind these clowns with selective amnesia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th December 2017 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal :UCL (5 - 1) On 15th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.