Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) (13545 Views)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by ijebabe: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
In this interview with IrokTV, Tonto Dikeh talks about the man in her life, career and more

This is what she ahd to say about her relationship

I’m a grown woman I’m not young anymore, so definitely I have someone in my life that I love…that I love to death, i love him, i love him, he makes me happy, he makes me laugh. He’s making me blush, but I can’t talk about him, that’s all I can say.

She also said the reason she sign with KasBeats was to avoid falling like Genevieve and Omotola. And no she's not dating Wizkid grin

Watch the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCgZ8QrWWBc
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2012
She's actually well spoken. If only she wasn't so crazy and didn't write tweet like an illiterate

I'll have preferred an interview that was conducted after the release of her singles though

#POKO grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by stacomaster(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2012
NEXT!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2012
Yeah, I think this is a bit old.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by babarazy: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2012
so, she's in serious relationship. o gaa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by kenono(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2012
And how does this reduce the price of garri and sugar in the market? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Jayses(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2012
how that one come take concern me nw abeg make una update somthing beta.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Chitexs250(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2012
grin this space is for sale
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by timpaker(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2012
So Tonto Dikeh has been cheating on me since. Babe why na? Remember I bought u ur first ride
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2012
If Tonto a.k.a poko! cheesy was dark skinned, omen! I guess she 4 dey sm where dey sell g.ar.ri.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by free2ryhme: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2012
not bad for an interview
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Dreyl(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2012
emmysenior: If Tonto a.k.a poko! cheesy was dark skinned, omen! I guess she 4 dey sm where dey sell g.ar.ri.
say na like so u imagine am...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by killuminati(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2012
kenono: And how does this reduce the price of garri and sugar in the market? undecided undecided
and pure water sef undecided

@topic, I nefer wash the fideo grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2012
Good for her..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by jeyne(f): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2012
undecidedNext page abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Lusaint(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2012
All d same,nice interview,nd she try sign wit kas i pray dat will help ha,nd make kas nor go run leave am becos of ha voice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by SlyIg(f): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2012
Na wa o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Aphrygian(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2012
Seun u are disapointing me.arrg,this will not generate traffic for in ogun,jesus,allah, and oya‘s name
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Kslib(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2012
Na everything of toonto diick go make frontpage..una sure say she never give seun her kpomo chop.. I suspect the man in her life to be seun...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Evie007: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2012
UNA NEVER TIRE FOR DIS GIRL TORY KAI!! HABA!! ABEG!!!!NL pls post something important pls angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2012
Kslib: Na everything of toonto diick go make frontpage..una sure say she never give seun her kpomo chop.. I suspect the man in her life to be seun...

Nothing is impossible in Naija. The seem to be an unnecessary attention on Tonto Dike in this forum.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2012
With no disrespect, only if you guys know what dis girl used to be b4 her stardom. I'm not surprise with her attitude, disgusting human being. Thank God she moved out from my area after her stardom. You think her tattoos are for fashion? *SPITS*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by busayobrig: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
I like her but don't understand the meaning of the words she used. (Homosimilar story lines)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by iamswizz(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Errmmmmm....... Should i comment?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Don4life: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2012
ijebabe: In this interview with IrokTV, Tonto Dikeh talks about the man in her life, career and more

This is what she ahd to say about her relationship

I’m a grown woman I’m not young anymore, so definitely I have someone in my life that I love…that I love to death, i love him, i love him, he makes me happy, he makes me laugh. He’s making me blush, but I can’t talk about him, that’s all I can say.

She also said the reason she sign with KasBeats was to avoid falling like Genevieve and Omotola. And no she's not dating Wizkid grin

Watch the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCgZ8QrWWBc
nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by Don4life: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2012
iamswizz: Errmmmmm....... Should i comment?

NO dnt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by nestaluv23: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2012
cry
timpaker: So Tonto Dikeh has been cheating on me since. Babe why na? Remember I bought u ur first ride
Dry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) by nestaluv23: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2012
timpaker: So Tonto Dikeh has been cheating on me since. Babe why na? Remember I bought u ur first ride

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Skinny Chadwick Boseman Hospitalized Before Death / Sade Adu's Timeless Beauty; Forever Young / Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.