Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? (8813 Views)

VIDEO: Tiwa Goes Mute When Asked If All Is Well With Tee Billz / The Teju Babyface Show / Teju Babyface Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by datola: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2012
As said by others, Tee-A is a better personality and a senior to Teju in the industry in all respects save the show. Teju Baby show is better packaged having Tade Ogidan at the helm and some of the corporate big wigs.

I so much like the closing aspect of Tee-A show when cool music is performed and Tee-A dances with such graceful steps.

Those guys are making money!
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Olawale49: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2012
Teju baby mai man,u'r d best man.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by LagosBoi2(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Tee A himself knows the answer..Teju all the way.... grin

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by sammyjay3(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm even some people dat does not even watch any of them are commenting like crazy mntcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Sirniyeh(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2012
Tee A, he does not display maturity in his programme. He does things like kids. But kudos to Teju. Its not by age but by initiatives and creativity. Teju commands my respected
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2012
Sirniyeh: Tee A, he does not display maturity in his programme. He does things like kids. But kudos to Teju. Its not by age but by initiatives and creativity. Teju commands my respected

Your respected indeed!
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by free2ryhme: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2012
sapien: Like seriously, Nairalanders, which of the shows do you think is better? I think "Time out with Tee-A" is just a copycat of "Teju babyface show."

which came first "Time out with Tee-A" or "Teju babyface show." ?
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by foyeks2001(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2012
I will go 4 TBF...Time-Out wit Tee A isn't dat bad
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by holycuriousity(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2012
Teju‘s show aint to be compared wiv Tee A‘s...... D diff is clear.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Akposkool(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2012
That Tee A guy luks and acts lyk an homosexual.serious poo.as 4 teju,na small pikin da Worry dat boy.tee a supose da watch plate 4 buka.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by souleymon(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2012
[size=34pt]TEE A Isnt a Comedian[/size]

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by coogar: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2012
teju is miles better - anything touched by tade ogidan oozes class....teju's show also has the bigger sponsors, the audience are well fed and they get to win big prizes. teju's studio and the light effect is also far better - simply put, there's no comparison - it's like comparing halle berry to nkiru sylvanus!
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Lekozy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
The two re gud but i prefer teju imagine the first lady of lagos state to be a guest in his show beside tee-A is nt a comedian is an entertainer
greatgod2012:

yes, i totally agree with u, dat Tee- A of a guy, hhhhhmmmmmm, i think, shoudnt be calling himself a comedian, i thought im d only one who thinks like this.
The two re gud but i prefer teju imagine the first lady of lagos state to be a guest in his show beside tee-A is nt a comedian is an entertainer
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Pink1000(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Teju anytime!
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Clemzy16(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thanks@op. I've always wanted to open the same topic. Teju babyface show is far better thanTee a's show. Sometimes, i wonder how Tee a manages to brings top personalities to his show despite the poor organisation. like someone rightly said. I've never seen Tee a as a comedian not even as a presenter. You need to see the way the guy stutters all the time. He never has a clear biography or research about the question he's going to ask his guest. Sometimes they have to help him out. They worst part is when him and princess has to do to whole what-have-you. Seriously, It's not funny at all. They are just making a fool out of themselves. I learnt he has a restaurant, IMO, he had better quit presenting and face his restaurant.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by jimjones: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
ogbeche77: It like comparing Apple to Oranges.. Teju's Show beats Tee A's show hands down

stewpit analogy. you're saying apples are better than oranges, or you just don't know how to use that idiom?

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by aryzgreat: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
Both of them are bunch of "dry comedy
tragedy show presenters. I get sad any time i watch their show. very dry

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by deolub: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Apparently, both of them are direct copy cats of foreign shows...buh the idea is Teju Babyface added some ginger and concepts more appealing to naija people especially the lagosians and thus always making sense every episode...buh this Tee A show hen...I appreciate the fact that he is talented and trying his best...I don't seem to find his program interesting cos its too direct
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Exponental(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
I just read through all comments and saw dat TBF has it all, none 4 T-A. Som1 said tbf is humble n loyal, if dat means d oda is proud n arrogant, then, he will fight back. Pls stop these comparism n dont create problem for TBF.
BTW, these guys are making money..........what matters!
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Teju babyface show is better than Mr Tee A time-out
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by lacicrips(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
shadrach77:

silly analogy - what makes an apple better than an orange ?

I thought I was the only one who thinks this analogy is damn right silly.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by olawalebabs(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
Teju Babay Face Show is far better than Time out with Tee A, in content, sponsorship and graphic content.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by IYANGBALI: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Who are theyS?I doesn,t knows them.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by honiye(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
The two succk!
Teju shows are oudated shows
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by decoslim(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
I prefer Teju
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
both are boring especially Timeout with Mr Tee, but i prefer Teju's show
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Both are boring, compared to AY Show or Basketmouth's BFS, but Teju is more interesting
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by badesco(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
The difference is very clear. Teju Baby face is fantastic and hilarious while TEE A is boring.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by nikkyshyne(f): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Laff mattaz(Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st) show is the worst of all.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by richling77(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
In short 96% of all comments here rendered Tee A not relevant in thε profession just as have always thought.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by PalmTree(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
Akposkool: That Tee A guy luks and acts lyk an homosexual.serious poo.as 4 teju,na small pikin da Worry dat boy.tee a supose da watch plate 4 buka.

Who is this clown
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Shalome(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Just when i thought i was the only one that had the impression that Tee A's show is Super Dupa Wack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Silverbird,galaxy Tx,mitv,lagos Tv , Tv Benin For Free Online On Jumtv.com / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.