Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Microsoft And Apple Computers Which Is Better? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft And Apple Computers Which Is Better? (853 Views)

Apple Computers. / Apple Vs Non-apple Computers / Why Do People Like Apple Computers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft And Apple Computers Which Is Better? by isp1(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2008
I have really wondered at these two companies and still don't know which is better and why? It has bugged my mind and I have also argued so much about them. I think you out here could help me out with some more info.

Microsoft and Apple Computers which is better?
Re: Microsoft And Apple Computers Which Is Better? by naijafan(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2008
better in wat aspect undecided

I'm going to use the voice of majority market share in a few aspects

Desktop Operating System - Microsoft
Mobile Operating System - Windows Mobile (to early to judge tho. iPhone's OS is getting all the praise at the moment)
Portable Media Players - Apple (wit the iPod classic, video, nano, shuffle, touch, etc. the list goes on and on)

you cant really compare these two companies just like that. You have to look into a particular aspect critically. Even my Desktop Operating SYstem ranking can be contested by Apple fanboys using the argument that Microsoft sells its OS to computer manufacturers while Apple preinstall it on Macs which they also sell. And if they have to sell the Mac OS in any form, it is always sold to the consumer, as it should just be used on a Mac.

In a nutshell, i dont really see the point in the comparison.
Re: Microsoft And Apple Computers Which Is Better? by Ralvy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2008
Very Good Point Naijafan

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Laptop. Unbelievable. Take Care, Save Your Laptop. / Zain 3g. How Reliable? / Glo 3g Modem For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.