Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) - Nairaland / General (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) (60583 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
lucenzo: I‘m a student.
In other words, mum and dad pays the bills right?tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Does anyone have questions?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
In other words, mum and dad pays the bills right?tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^
You had to right?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

Why the beef? So you were told that all students bills are paid by their parents. Smh... Should have known that you are one of those moi moi boys.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by greedie1(f): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
lucenzo:
Why the beef? So you were told that all students bills are paid by their parents. Smh... Should have known that you are one of those moi moi boys.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
lucenzo:
Lmao. Dude it is a joke. I do that a lot
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
We were supposed to be having an interview not jokes.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lmao. Dude it is a joke. I do that a lot

Rule Number 1 - Dont take anything personal on NL.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
lucenzo: We were supposed to be having an interview not jokes.

What is your field of study?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Awwwh..

Ok! Lets get serious...

Age?
Name?
Location?
Dating?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Well you asked me to ask you I did and make a side coment. Why blow up like the 4th of July?

You put yourself out for this and you should realise that being Mr NL means you will get jabs that does not mean you should take it seriously.

I guess we know who the Moi moi boy is now. And oh yeah feel free to express yourself. It's your keypad
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
What's happening here please? I keep getting endless notifications from this thread undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by greedie1(f): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
****unfollowing****
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by EzePromoe: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Obinoscopy:

grin You won't be banned by SK or Ogugua. Go for it, be a man grin
Na wa to you o.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
I dey wish efrebody happy Xmas!
I know say badosky dey watch grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Na wa to you o.

It's been a longtime since I've heard/seen that phrase. smiley The last time I heard it was when I was in Enugu. Lol
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

What is your field of study?
chemistry
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwh..

Ok! Lets get serious...

Age? 22
Name? Lloyd .....
Location? Benin, Edo state
Dating? I wouldn‘t call it dating. Let‘s say fucking but not dating.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Okay more questions

who you roll with on NL?

who you are friends outside NL?

Have you ever date anyone on NL and who?

Who on NL have you crushed on?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by EzePromoe: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
CFCfan:

It's been a longtime since I've heard/seen that phrase. smiley The last time I heard it was when I was in Enugu. Lol
LOL. That's language of the street.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by EzePromoe: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
lucenzo: chemistry
You mean that course where everything on earth has formula.
Water- H2 O
Salt- NaCl
Sugar- C12 H22 O11
Akamu-
Pepper-
Maggi-
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
People I roll with on nl - few, very few.When I joined nl I was a regular romance section guy before I got banned. Coming back with a new handle “LUCENZO“ I became more of a politics, business section guy. I hadly opened any other section. So I was always trying to defend a person, football club, philosophy or religion. So it was more of; you‘re crazy, you are insane kind of discussion and that wasn‘t good. I still managed to “roll“ with a girl called natasha....don‘t see her nowadays and sexkillz. I rolled with sexkillz as a different handler (my previous handle which got banned). There was also a beaf guy and one inked nerd person. That‘s all I can remember. But my present roller is OGUGUA88. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by MariaGoretti: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Eze Promoe:
You mean that course where everything on earth has formula.
Water- H2 O
Salt- NaCl
Sugar- C12 H22 O11
Akamu-
Pepper-
Maggi-
smh
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
^*Cocks gun*

Lucenzo

Which ID did you roll with me on?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Ezepromoe: Akamu formula be H20M20 grin
M stands for maize.

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
My friends outside nl. I don‘t think you would know them.

If I have dated anyone on nl. That‘s a very difficult one. Natasha and I exchanged some few calls and em....... E don tey sha cool I still call her once in a while. We were getting close before oooo until I discovered she was a kid.......don‘t want to get into trouble. I‘ll call her this night.
OGUGUA88 still dey do initial gra gra if not.....
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have a crush on two beauty queens......“heard they are sisters“

Then one becarcia barbie or so. Na my flavour be that cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Lucenzo: them dey talk say Ogugua no dey single cry
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
I think I understand this guy more now and Natasha....... Dang I reall yhave to say hi to that babe ooo. She go don vex
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by EzePromoe: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
CFCfan: @Ezepromoe: Akamu formula be H20M20 grin
M stands for maize.
grin Thanks, but what does H stands for. Then give me the formula for beans and ...............ehe GARRI!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by EzePromoe: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
sexkillz: ^*Cocks gun*

Lucenzo

Which ID did you roll with me on?
Ikpuru Onitsha! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jidenu ya o, omagh uma.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by EzePromoe: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
lucenzo: I have a crush on two beauty queens......“heard they are sisters“
You see ya life angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (56) (Reply)

Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos) / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.