Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Software For Audio Recording - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Software For Audio Recording (1440 Views)

Software For Making Good Video Titles/credit / Re: What Is The Best Software for CD Covers Design Photoshop Or Coreldraw / Software For 3D And Animated Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software For Audio Recording by tundebad9012: 6:02am On Oct 31, 2012
Kindly,Introduce me to the best software suitable for audio recording for mimi production in churuch

Thanks
Re: Software For Audio Recording by PasNet: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ can use acid pro or sound forge
Re: Software For Audio Recording by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
Audacity is the best free recording software you'll find, it would be suitable to record any church sermon or even praise and worship. I personally would advice you buy a sound card so you can enjoy the benefits of multitrack recording. With this, you could adjust the volume of each channel (instruments or microphones) in your recording without affecting the live mix of the service. To do this, you'll need a software like adobe audition and the likes of it.
However you could also get something in between (not free but not also world class and less expensive compared to adobe audition) like Sony sound forge or adobe sound booth. I'd advice against this because the major difference between the free audacity and middle class software compared to sound forge and sound booth is the ability to master your recorded production, sound booth and sound forge come with ready made effects that you could easily apply to your recording but for worth its worth, neither sound booth or sound forge come cheap!

1 Like

Re: Software For Audio Recording by michaelbiz: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
fewj: Audacity is the best free recording software you'll find, it would be suitable to record any church sermon or even praise and worship. I personally would advice you buy a sound card so you can enjoy the benefits of multitrack recording. With this, you could adjust the volume of each channel (instruments or microphones) in your recording without affecting the live mix of the service. To do this, you'll need a software like adobe audition and the likes of it.
However you could also get something in between (not free but not also world class and less expensive compared to adobe audition) like Sony sound forge or adobe sound booth. I'd advice against this because the major difference between the free audacity and middle class software compared to sound forge and sound booth is the ability to master your recorded production, sound booth and sound forge come with ready made effects that you could easily apply to your recording but for worth its worth, neither sound booth or sound forge come cheap!

@fewj u really like this guy. Thanks for being a true nigerian. shocked

1 Like

Re: Software For Audio Recording by lovecentrelo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
my name is Elvis, i have a home studio where i produce up and coming artiste, i work with almost all the latest softwares that you can mention.... so you can try and hook up with me if you are free. i might be able to spare some help. cheers. 08036311309

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Is It That Music Video Scenes Changes Rapidly? / WAB Designs' Portfolio / Get Your Laptops With Great Graphics And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.