Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner (875 Views)

Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner / Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner by leighcon(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2012
Like I shared in other related threads, I have been talking with the Information Commissioner in Oyo state over Ajimobi's wife arrest in the U.K in order to elicit the truth. Appended below is his latest mail to me, confirming that she is now in the country and that he will be calling Channels T.V Sunrise daily programme to respond to issues.

On Oct 30, 2012, at 7:58 PM, "(Google mail)" <@gmail.com> wrote:

It has really been making rounds online. I just posted your responses here - and here

On 31 October 2012 06:52, Oladele Olatubosun <@yahoo.com> wrote:

I will be calling in to SUNRISE DAILY on CHANNELS this morning to talk about this also. She had to cut short her trip to UK which she embarked upon on Sunday and she came in this morning by Virgin Atlantic.

She will be attending some public functions to prove them wrong today.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad.

Bosun Oladele
HC Information. Oyo State.

On 31 October 2012 08:17, (Google mail) <@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning sir,
Can I put this online also? Of course I won't compromise your personal data.
Re: Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner by OmoLisabi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
see pdp and their fake news busted. Now that Mrs. Ajimobi is back, will ACN haters go and hug the next available transformer?
Re: Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner by GARRIx7(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Let's get a more reliable source, thanks all the same...
Re: Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner by leighcon(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
The HC for Information actually called in to Channels this morning to clear the air on the matter( I got his mail immediately he did). All the news media spreading the rumour have not been able to counter government's response.

On 31 October 2012 08:58, Oladele Olatubosun George <********@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes you can.

I have finished the telephone interview with channels.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad.

Bosun Oladele
HC Information. Oyo State.

On Oct 31, 2012, at 8:17 AM, "*********(Google mail)" <********@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning sir,
Can I put this online also? Of course I won't compromise your personal data.

Re: Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner by lekanolas: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
The wife of Oyo State Governor, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi has described the story of her purported arrest by the Metropolitan Police in London, United Kingdom as the handiwork of some mischief makers.

Mrs. Ajimobi who insisted that the rumour was intended to tarnish her image, explained that she only took her daughter back to school in London last Sunday.

She offered to give her international passport for verification and equally denied that she had travelled out of the country 52 times since her husband was elected Oyo State governor.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/breaking-news/oyo-governors-wife-arrives-nigeria-denies-arrest-in-uk/
Re: Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner by takedat(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Let's get a more reliable source, thanks all the same...
Vanguard and Leadership Newspapers both confirmed her arrival.
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/ajimobis-wife-returns-to-nigeria/

leadership.ng/nga/articles/38847/2012/10/31/ajimobis_wife_returns_nigeria_denies_london_polices_arrest.html
Re: Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner by leighcon(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
More like case closed at this juncture!!

(1) (Reply)

300 Nigerians Deported From The Republic Of Botswana / Ugo Emezue Slams One Of Orji Uzor Kalu’s Men At The Sunnewspapers / PDP Leaders Are Judicially Naive. First Bode George, Now Oyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.