Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 (8463 Views)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
good descision
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
D.O.P (Saucekid)

U can foward some pictures of Ashaby to Emperoh. Make sure she is good looking cos i trust ur camera.

It can turn the wor-wor to most beautiful girl in nigeria
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ifyalways(f): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
what wont we hear angry angry angry
the movie is already doomed to fail cheesy
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tufe(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2008
*watching, waiting to catch up an the thread*
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2008
Make una 2 practice ur lines cos very soon, the screens wld roll
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
camera rolling
*standby*
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2008
Comes in and observes proceedings. satisfied with producers delay in going on set.

Producer!!! whats delaying.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2008
Sir,

We have some actors and actresses grumbling.

Migines - He is no where to be found. I dont know y u spent money to get him

Clemcy - She complains she's finer than Nightnurse and Tessy and thefore deserves the LEADING ACTRESS ROLE

Tessy - She said she is more photogenic than CLemcy and shld be the Lead Actress. She's puttin pressure on me as per say she be my wife

Nightnurse - She said she wants the supporting actress role since she's my mistress

Ademiller – She insists gunpoint must be on set else she wont take part in the film. Do u sense this as a terrorist act? I can forward her complains to sacuekid

Saucekid – he doubles as the on-set security manager and the camera man cool cool cool cool cool . Has a good sense o judgement

Tufe – I told him to work with Saucekid as a camera boy but he seems he wants to make his debut on screen. Its ur call, Boss

DJ crooky – He’s hot and I think we can use him as the main actor to replace Migines. He’s the new guy on board ans all the chics wanna play second fiddle to him except tessy and nightnurse

TJ – He is good to go and he is practicing his lines. I know he’ll make me proud.

Ayusman – I’m receiving complaints from those who wore shorts to the location that he is really on them like mad. They don’t know if his act is part of the film or natural behaviour

Thuglife – Notin much to say about this young man. But I’m drafting him into a good role. I hope he performs well cos he came through man-know-man system

Waka pass wey go join – I dey find roles for them. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Just give me 2 days and I’ll start the motion picture rolling, Sir
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by zolta(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2008
kungfu kid just walked into the set, u fake niggas give room, i got ituen watching ma back so beware and begone, !
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2008
Mr Emperoh,

Pls dont be embarassed my zolta's entry into the picture. He is actually my boy. Just wanted to give him the opportunity.

He's gonna write the screen play, appreciation and other write-ups that come after the end of a film
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ravenzord(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2008
see dis people,una never pay 4 studio una don dey write script,when i give u quit notice u go sabi
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2008
ravenzord:

see this people,una never pay 4 studio una don dey write script,when i give u quit notice u go sabi

anoda waka - pass causing touble
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by folly69(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
walks in, has any1 seen aisha2 plz oops sorry didn't mean to interrupt.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
folly69:

walks in, has anyone seen aisha2 plz oops sorry didn't mean to interrupt.

Anoda wanna-be trying to sneak into my set
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2008
Good job Ituen! I commend and admire your competence. having the details of your actors and actresses on your fingertips. Thats a Good one.

I suggest we organise a recruitment TEST for all those angling for a role other than what you gave them. Save for your wife (i don't recognise the position of Mistress) others who don't want to take their role should write a test.

It looks like Migines has a system failure and has been battling with his Insurance company for a premium to re-establish contact. Give Dj0Crooky his role pending his return. If he's rusty, he might have undergo an interview.

i am thinking of sending Saucekid to Iraq for further training on How to handle Trouble-shooters or Ask your boy to join him to beef up what he has.

Or Sauce, "are U ok or do you need a 2nd hand or further training or both"

So far so good. I am waiting to unleash my armoury on any dissidents.

Good Job ITUEN no better producer than YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tufe(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2008
ituen, you dey kraze oo. na me you dey make suace boy.

*grabs gun and shoots ituen in between the eyes*
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ifyalways(f): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2008
:d
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
Suddenly appears and converts Tufe into Pap
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
instead make you dey grateful say i take you to be my apprentice,you dey run mouth
@ituen
forgive am,i go teach am well
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2008
Oga Emperoh
Temper justice with mercy

@Saucekid
Oncein a while, we allow our young ones to revolt
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tufe(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
i'll forgive you two, ituen and sauce today. so let all lol over the issue, but next time, i wont be so nice

@emperoh,
how far now. its been a while
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
Tufe,

Its either u play by my rules or you find a job somewhere else
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tufe(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
*takes ituens resignation letter and approves it*

*gives him a pat on the back and says "hope you find what you are looking for in the outside world"*
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2008
Can some1 kick this guys arse real good for me pls!!!! U guys asked me o 4give him now he's messing around and revolting like an *mkpi* n'agba ewu* lol grin grin

Anyway, SauceKid Please take care of this guy.

Infact send him out of location.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
CHeii yaaa sad sad sad sad sad

Tufe, I gave u a chance but u made the boss mad. Well Saucekid's gonna deal with u on dat.

Let me finish the script
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tufe(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
ituen, whats up with you. enjoying abi. its all good.

@emperoh,
be careful not to get listed in my black book. cool
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Tufe,

my bros, enjoyment no dey oh. I dey try write up script for the movie
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
*boots tufe's arse off the location and into outerspace*
u wan spoil my job?
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2008
u too much
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tufe(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2008
ho, ituen.u too support ba. aiight

@sauce, you're a dead man walking
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2008
I grew up with saucekid

DO u knowwat loyalty is?
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tufe(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2008
understood, point taken.

sauce, na me and you for this place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Love Riddles / Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! / If You Ruled The World:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.