Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! (8485 Views)

Fun: The Last Person To Comment Is The Winner / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All / Finally We Have A New Contra Game After 7 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Hey Guys,

Remember the toughest question on nairaland everyone struggled with from the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7394267/ngn30000-30k-tansferred-correct-answer

Question:

What is the exact color of a Mirror? - NGN30,000 (30k) to be transferred for the Correct Answer:

MARYIAN said answer waz: Silver Whitish Blue

The greatest battles are won when you pray.
Sadly, the correct answer is FAINT BLUE
Technically, this means you made it, MARYIAN!!!! cheesy

Congratulations smiley

Send your details thru wink

cc HATERS!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
Divay22
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=helEv0kGHd4

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by RighteousDemon: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
Hey Guys,

Remember the toughest question on nairaland everyone struggled with from the link below:

Question:

What is the exact color of a Mirror? - NGN30,000 (30k) to be transferred for the Correct Answer:

Congratulations smiley

cc (((below are list of names of doubter who never believed))) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

Are u sure you're not the winner?
Wetin una nor fit do nor dey exist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by beauty16: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
Hey Guys,

Question:

Congratulations smiley

cc (((below are list of names of doubter who never believed))) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

good morning sir Daddyck please help me with anyamount please I have really been expecting you please don't forget me
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
Hey Guys,

Question:

Congratulations smiley

Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

Send it first let her received it before I know what to say

3 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Jpblessed(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Lima98:
Are you still doubting him?

5 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
Hey Guys,

Question:

Congratulations smiley

Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

DaddyCK, it is nice to know you eventually chose to reward someone for the stress of your puzzle.

Congratulations to MARYIAN.

However, for the records, I strongly opine that the color of the mirror is green.

Can DaddyCK prove his claim that the color is not green but faint blue? I want to see your proof.

6 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Divay22(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Nah the female moniker of the OP win the money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2022
Lima98:

.....this is juss to prove a point to negative minded people like we all have to deal with: ......JUSS WAITING ON WINNER TO RESP0ND & SHE WILL HAVE A BLESSSED FINANCIAL DAY!!! angry

cc
Jpblessed
Divay22

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Shagbatshagba: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2022
head dey pain this guy... which one is faint blue
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Divay22(f): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

.....this is juss to prove a point to negative minded people like we all have to deal with: ......JUSS WAITING ON WINNER TO RESP0ND & SHE WILL HAVE A BLESSSED FINANCIAL DAY!!! angry

cc
Jpblessed
Divay22
if you mention me again, I'll find you and break your head.

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Divay22:

if you mention me again, I'll find you and break your head.

^^^^ther u go
The village girls r usualy more violent n agresssive ......definatly not a wifey materisl & MUST be avioded at all cost!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Michelle70(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
faint blue ke. even u no sabi the answer, Mirror is green, let me tell u why.

To prove that a mirror is green, place two mirrors so that they are in front of each other. That image you see, which looks like it stretches to infinity, is what they call an endless reflection. If you look closely, you will see that way back in this reflection, where the image turns into a small speck of black, there will be a green color. You are seeing the actual color of the glass at this point.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Michelle70:
faint blue ke. even u no sabi the answer, Mirror is green, let me tell u why.

To prove that a mirror is green, place two mirrors so that they are in front of each other. That image you see, which looks like it stretches to infinity, is what they call an endless reflection. If you look closely, you will see that way back in this reflection, where the image turns into a small speck of black, there will be a green color. You are seeing the actual color of the glass at this point.

Mirror is green? Green? ..why did u say mirror is Green white green. ...or why didnt u say Pink white red?
The problem & the reason why y'all got it wrong was becuase of over-thinking...keeeepit it simple & the answer is right there in front of u.
Son its all about research. Education is the key: if you know, you know. My advise...get a Science teacher to confirm: PEACE!! smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by MARYIAN(f): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
Hey Guys,

Question:

Congratulations smiley

Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

Thank you very much for this Sir, I'm truly grateful, God will surely bless you, I've sent you an email sir, this seems too good to be true, Sir I prayed during this challenge and it really payed off, thank you very much Sir, looking forward to your reply.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by wumi2017(f): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK grin
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Michelle70(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Mirror is green? Green? ..why did u say mirror is Green white green. ...or why didnt u say Pink white red?
The problem & the reason why y'all got it wrong was becuase of over-thinking...keeeepit it simple & the answer is right there in front of u.
Son its all about research. Education is the key: if you know, you know. My advise...get a Science teacher to confirm: PEACE!! smiley
I saw the thread but never commented on it, the winner piqued my interest so i had to come and check it.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by virginprincess(f): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2022
MARYIAN:

Thank you very much for this Sir, I'm truly grateful, God will surely bless you, I've sent you an email sir, this seems too good to be true, Sir I prayed during this challenge and it really payed off, thank you very much Sir, looking forward to your reply.
grin grin grin,this is so funny,abeg don't forget to screenshot and send to us when he sends you the money that is if he ever does itgrin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2022
MARYIAN:

MARYIAN: Prayer changes everything.....Congrats.

Please note that you did not get the correct answer however, it waz the closest, good enough.
Correct answer is faint blue

100% guaranteed Funds will be transferred today.

I shall confirm when payment is made

ENJOY!!! wink

cc Haters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lima98.
virginprincess
AishaDant
siofra
dollytino4real
realone12
Ashjane
baralatie
businessgirl
PastorLucrative
FANTASER
JohnKevwe
Ashjane
NairaQueen
Shagbatshagba

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Michelle70:
I saw the thread but never commented on it, the winner piqued my interest so i had to come and check it.

bro, the sad thing about Nigerians is that they r so negative its unbelivable, which is why most people are suffering..too much negative energy. Each time MARYIAN post a thread, she is always making reference to prayers. For some reason, I just started rooting for her hoping she would be close....and then kabooooom..she came close. Even if I had a winner, I felt her energy and I knew I would still give her something. Am happy she won. Those who irritate me teh most are those who juss pop outter no where like butter fly askin me to give them moiney for no effort. do i looooklike Dangote?

Lesson learnt: PRAY & then make your move.

Masssive respect to MARYIAN!!! wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by MARYIAN(f): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Please note that you did not get the correct answer however, it waz the closest, good enough.

ENJOY!!! wink

Lima98.
virginprincess
AishaDant
siofra
dollytino4real
realone12
Ashjane
baralatie
businessgirl
PastorLucrative
FANTASER
JohnKevwe
Ashjane
NairaQueen
Shagbatshagba
Thanks in advance and God will surely bless you sir.
Looking forward to it.
Like I said sir, I'm really really grateful for this, and thank you for the educative info, I hope you bring more challenges like this in the future, it really helps and improves our reasoning Sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Michelle70(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro, the sad thing about Nigerians is that they r so negative its unbelivable, which is why most people are suffering..too much negative energy. Each time MARYIAN post a thread, she is always making reference to prayers. For some reason, I just started rooting for her hoping she would be close....and then kabooooom..she came close. Even if I had a winner, I felt her energy and I knew I would still give her something. Am happy she won. Those who irritate me teh most are those who juss pop outter no where like butter fly askin me to give them moiney for no effort. do i looooklike Dangote?

Ewoooh.

Calm down man, i never asked for money.

I just said the winner piqued my interest.
If my earlier comment was provocative, then i am sorry, It never changed the reality that she has won. I just had to give my honest opinion on what mirror colour is.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by MARYIAN(f): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin grin,this is so funny,abeg don't forget to screenshot and send to us when he sends you the money that is if he ever does itgrin grin.
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Ewoooh.

Calm down man, i never asked for money.

I just said the winner piqued my interest.
If my earlier comment was provocative, then i am sorry, It never changed the reality that she has won. I just had to give my honest opinion on what mirror colour is.

its aiiight. Stay blessed! wink
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:

u still dont belif? ....Your negative energy is so raw mennn....u need deliverance!!(no oofeinse) embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by superintendents(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2022
MARYIAN:

First Bank
Thanks in advance and God will surely bless you sir.
Looking forward to it.
Like I said sir, I'm really really grateful for this, and thank you for the educative info, I hope you bring more challenges like this in the future, it really helps and improves our reasoning Sir.
dont forget to put something for me too.congrats

8 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by virginprincess(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

u still dont belif? ....Your negative energy is so raw mennn....u need deliverance!!(no oofeinse) embarassed
Mad mangrin grin,send her the money na,what are you waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin

shocked

For real

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by FANTASER: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
Hey Guys,

Question:

Congratulations smiley

Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

Lol, bro for the record, I still doubt grin
7:00am tomorrow morning, I'm coming back here to this thread to confirm if she received anything grin
If no,Then you'll be disgraced on this platform, everyone's finger is crossed
That'll be bye bye to the the moniker Daddy Ck grin
Let's wait.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by JohnKevwe(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

ENJOY!!! wink

Lima98.
virginprincess
AishaDant
siofra
dollytino4real
realone12
Ashjane
baralatie
businessgirl
PastorLucrative
FANTASER
JohnKevwe
Ashjane
NairaQueen
Shagbatshagba
You can call me your hater if you like cause I exposed you, but by the way, who said you would send anything to her at the end, it's all bark and no bite angry

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

ENJOY!!! wink

Lima98.
virginprincess
AishaDant
siofra
dollytino4real
realone12
Ashjane
baralatie
businessgirl
PastorLucrative
FANTASER
JohnKevwe
Ashjane
NairaQueen
Shagbatshagba

Oga, show us your proof that the color of a mirror is faint blue.

It is not enough to just say what you think is the color. We are informed as well so you need to prove it.

Don't refer me to a science teacher or professor. The burden of proof is on you.

Again, I stand to be corrected: the color of a mirror is green; not faint blue. Please correct me with proof.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

This is science and information; please stop making it about MARYIAN.

MARYIAN simply won your prize which is good for her. However, the burden of proof is on you. I ask you before the whole of Nairaland to prove that the color of a mirror is "faint blue" as you claimed instead of "GREEN" that I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Ruled The World: / Who Wants To Play Chess?? / Brain Teasing Optical Illusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.