Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better (2701 Views)

Toyota Sienna And Toyota Camry 2.2 / Tyre Size. Sienna And Co Pls Help / Please Help Me Choose Between Golf 3 And Nissan Almera 1995-1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Nelly30: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pls friends i need ur help. Im confused on what to buy. Between a toyota sienna and Nissan xterra which is better. i learnt both of them are v6. Thank you all for ur contributions in advance.
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nelly30: Pls friends i need ur help. Im confused on what to buy. Between a toyota sienna and Nissan xterra which is better. i learnt both of them are v6. Thank you all for ur contributions in advance.

I'd be confused too, if I was comparing a Minivan with an SUV. The only thing both vehicles have in common, is they have four wheels, a transmission and an engine.

2 Likes

Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by kennethik: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
Goodday my Brother get a sienna is much better thanks dealer 08038156694
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Nelly30: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
kennethik: Goodday my Brother get a sienna is much better thanks dealer 08038156694
Thanks Kennethik. im not brother but sister. can u tell me the difference cos i seem to like xterra. my road is very bad and the entrance to my building is high. what i fear most is the wahala associated with vehicles n maintainance. thx.
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by eddy42k(m): 5:04am On Nov 13, 2012
U can only compare siena to quest and xterra to 4runner ...it now depend on the one that suit ur purpose ...

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by houston911: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2012
@Nelly,Xtera is a very stong small Suv plus it has a higher ground clearance than the Sienna,which will be better on naija road but the Toyota Siena has more cargo space than Xtera Im a dealer here in Houston TX (Abundant Auto cars)
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by burningspear(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
eddy42k: U can only compare siena to quest and xterra to 4runner ...it now depend on the one that suit ur purpose ...

You cannot compare Xtera to 4runner.
Rather, Compare Xtera to Highlander and Pathfinder to 4Runner.
@Nelly30: If you are concerned about the bad road, get Xtera then. But for family, get Sienna.
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 15, 2012
what is wrong wiff all u people? U can compare anything to another as long as ur medulla oblangata can process the information/data therein! Help the lady and stop this over-sabi attitude! undecided, If I like I can compare an aeroplane to a luxurious bus as long as I have my basis for comparison--which the poster gave ab initio!
@Burning Spear, eddy42k and Siena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
@Nelly, for the reasons you stated above, the Xterra would be better. It's rugged and it's absorber tend to last longer and like @Houston911 said it has a higher ground clearance than the Sienna. For you it should be Xterra, and of course you can buy from Houston911. Cheers.
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Lordscrown(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
I can't laugh it finish..what a response..besides,what u expect from someone using sienna...guy,well,the diff is,one is a mini van,and the other is an suv.
Siena:

I'd be confused too, if I was comparing a Minivan with an SUV. The only thing both vehicles have in common, is they have four wheels, a transmission and an engine.
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Lordscrown(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oya,with the definition and description of ur environment,an suv will b betther,but not xtera,I'd rather go for sienna,if am left only with xtera and sienna..go. For higlander or rav4.sekena.
Nelly30:

Thanks Kennethik. im not brother but sister. can u tell me the difference cos i seem to like xterra. my road is very bad and the entrance to my building is high. what i fear most is the wahala associated with vehicles n maintainance. thx.
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Lordscrown(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
I can't laugh it finish...bros u don vex b that o...lolzzz
what is wrong wiff all u people? U can compare anything to another as long as ur medulla oblangata can process the information/data therein! Help the lady and stop this over-sabi attitude! undecided, If I like I can compare an aeroplane to a luxurious bus as long as I have my basis for comparison--which the poster gave ab initio!
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by Lordscrown(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
I can't laugh it finish...bros u don vex b that o...na small remain make u flog them sev..hehheheh..lolzzz
Re: Between Toyota Sienna And Nissan Xterra Which Is Better by nurey(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don't know why someone will say don't compare xterra to 4runner, compare it to highlander or rav 4, the xterra is a capable and I repeat a very capable offroad SUV which can challenge the 4runner anytime any day, the pathfinder is a more upscale or luxurious version of the xterra . The Nissan X-trail is the answer to toyotas highlander and Rav 4.

Back to the topic, the toyota sienna first generation may not have a very high ground clearance but will go through bad roads like a breeze and won't have problem navigating contour and flooded roads.

I have seen some roads in abeokuta that I would dare not drive a toyota sienna but a 4x4 CUV or SUV would navigate without issues.

If I were in the op's shoes, I would look at vehicles that are been driven in my area and see how they fair with the roads then I would make a choice between a capable offroader and a capable mini van.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On New Rim Size For Golf 3 / Vehicles That Are Literally Art Masterpieces On Wheels / Can A Toyota Camry, Pencil Light Use A 100amp Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.