Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? (12567 Views)

Is Governor Ambode Of Lagos State A Christian Or Muslim / Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
tintingz: . Mumu. . .and where was it stated for muslims to marry more than 20 wives??(it's limited to 4 if just can be hold) I can see how hypocrites and brainwashed you are. . .Islam is recorded as the fastest growing religion through many converting into Islam. . .
i would have ignore this part buh i see how stup.id you embraced. . .you wanna tell me christians dont kill?? Nutbrain your pastors that kill for rituals to raise is fraud church, and what about the muslims killed by christians america. . .read your bible it's full of wars, virgin slavery, killings and silly stories
and where did you read Mohammed(sa) never did miracles? Have you read where He(sa) split the moon into two discovered by scienctist today, He made water gushing out of his hand given to his tasty followers, he prophecised many even pharao body is found today it's written in the Quran. . .i will advise you to read the Quran and hadith
have you read that 32 virgins was given to YAWEH by Moses and the priest? Have read that Jesus promised "100folds/wives" in his father's kingdom??
foo.l braindeleted paedophil you said? While i see jehovah impregnating little 12yr old Mary and beggotd a son and later killed like useless chicken?(see the lies in the bible) And what miracle are you talking of that was recorded after his demise? Was Jesus miracles recorded at his own time or later written after his depature.? . .the OT bible is full of killings and Jesus also preached violently and cursing the jews in your bible read it and stop the nutbrain idea. . .i would rather be judaism(tho they never beliv in Jesus) than christianity cuz no mention of christianity in Jehovah and Jesus mouth. . .the chosen people in the bible are isrealites not christians the cross worshipers created by paul and roman cult catholics. . .you better seek for the truth and stop being decieved. . .
yaah oh boy c big lie, na wa o, c brain, mind and soul washing. Wait tel me abt d 5 pillars of islam, y d bible came b4 d quran and it contradicts a lot of tins in d bible, tel me also abt aw man fel into sin and alah's plan to rescue d world e.t.c al d talks abt wat islam wuld b and God's plan to rescue us r stated in d bible 4 us, were una own day
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Ganys: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2012
thorpido: If u are set in ur belief,then u sure can't be taught.If u want 2 learn however I will teach u.Jesus was born as a man and had 2 be born as a man because he had 2 fulfill his mission as a man and obtain victory for man.He therefore had emotions and pains as a man.That is d reason he cried because of d burden of sin he had 2 bear for mankind.It simply was his human expressions of pain and fears.
And You Called him your Lord & Saviour, Chai, i laugh in hindu Nehi Nehi Nahiigringringrin
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by authecosta911(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2012
tintingz: LoL. . .i no know say your brain don expire like this grin ah! So your god for old testament don tire for the wars and slavery and repent for new testament, he born pikin wey die like chicken wey don suffer?? You think sey the jews beliv in NT bible and Jesus?? I can see sey your brain no get anything, you wan tell me that the western people invent many things? You don fail na asian people o (chinese, egyptians, arabs) na them invent many things you dey use today even the western people wey invent things no be christians them be philosophers. . .nuclear bombs and weapons na western people dey do am, na them dey import am you get that? So go sidon and think with that your empty brain tongue . . .muslims beliv in Jesus(as) so know post rubbish! Why i even dey reply to this ignoranty. . .Halleluyanch! Religion tongue
LOL, I'm ur syd bro kip firing dat slowpoke dats deceiving himsef tinkin he dey deceive God.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by thorpido(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ganys:
And You Called him your Lord & Saviour, Chai, i laugh in hindu Nehi Nehi Nahiigringringrin
Yes He is Lord and is presently at the right hand of God.Where is Mohammed now?
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by authecosta911(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
thorpido: Yes He is Lord and is presently at the right hand of God.Where is Mohammed now?
see brainwash question.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by thorpido(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
tongue tongue[quote author=authecosta911]see brainwash question.Duh
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by jcross19: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
ashson: ISLAM is my religion. i have found islam to be the real and only religion that comes from God. come to think of it, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. million of people in america and europe were not born muslims, due to research and quest for the truth, they end up converting to muslims, with the fact that islam is being painted as the religion of conflicts and killings which is all setup just to discourage people to do more research about islam thereby ending up as muslims. ISLAM is simply a way of life, everything about how to live this life had been planned for you since before you were born.
Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful spoils and booty.Ishaq:406 "Among us was Allah’s Apostle whose command we obey. When he gives an order we do not examine it. The spirit descends on him from his Lord. We tell him about our wishes and our desires which is to obey him in all that he wants. Cast off fear of death and desire it. Be the one who barters his life. Take your swords and trust Allah. With a compact force holding lances and spears we plunged into a sea of men....and all were made to get their fill of evil. We are men who see no blame in him who kills,Qur'an 4:77 "When the order for fighting is issued, a party of them feared men as they ought to have feared Allah. They say: 'Our Lord, why have You ordained fighting for us, why have You made war compulsory,Qur'an 8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for they are a people devoid of understanding."SO WHY ARE YOU HIDING THE HOLOCAUST IN YOUR RELIGION , BOKO HARAM, OSAMA BIN LADEN, ALSHAABA , TALIBAN , MUJAHEDEEN AND SO MANY OTHERS WHAT ARE THEY DOING BROS MISTER BEST RELIGION.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by jcross19: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ganys:
Ishaq:414 "If you kill us, the true religion is ours. And to be killed for the truth is to find favor with Allah. If you think that we are fools, know that the opinion of those who oppose Islam is misleading. We are men of war who get the utmost from it. We inflict painful punishment on those who oppose us.... If you insult Allah’s Apostle, Allah will slay you. You are a cursed, rude fellow! You utter filth, and then throw it at the clean-robed, godly, and faithful One."YOU SEE WHAT YOUR TERRORISM RELIGION IS CAUSING PEOPLE HUH

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Jamisco: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
bokohalal:

You cannot win an argument about religion with me. Any religion. The human problem still exists.Shows he did not do much.

the human problems exists to you that has no faith in the only one. look up to Jesus the author and the finisher our human life. Jesus said come to me you that are heavy laden and i will give you peace. please come to Jesus and you will have peace and your problems will be wiped away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World / Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.