Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Abia - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Abia (13654 Views)

Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
adim2: @ednut
i recommend you take hummer bus. either Abia line, de young or I.T.C going to Umuahia you can also come along with peace mass. I recommend you leave very early on monday or tuesday and frm lagos to Abia is about 7hrs without traffic. OBs is orientation broadcastin services and they r in charge of entertainment and media on camp. like i said Abia state pays the sum of 5k as their local allawi for teachers and for ministries its four thousand
tanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by gudeakeemson: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ask4bigneyo:

am also frm ogun state... Holla me so dt we can move 2geda! 08037606440

which part of ogun are u from
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by olumzzz(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
ednut1: am goin to abia on tuesday from bolade oshodi, abc luxury bus, 3400 wen u pay online, any one else goin on tuesday
oga, abeg hw do u get 2 pay online?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
olumzzz:
oga, abeg hw do u get 2 pay online?
atm card, jst search abc transport nigeria on google, na oshodi i wan board, dont wanna go alone as i nw nothin bout abia or d camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by CrazyMan(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
ednut1: sup bros wats obs, nd hw far is abia from lag, do u recomend hummer bus or luxurious for travelin tanks
Abia is like 8-10 hours from Lagos depending on traffic.

If you wish to go by road, I would recommend hummer bus, its much faster than luxury.

The camp is at bende local government. Bende is after uzuakoli, and uzuakoli is after Umuahia...so Umuahia should be your destination not Aba.

Umuahia is much closer to bende than Aba...so from Lagos take a bus going to umuahia...then from umuahia you can enter a bus going to bende.

Safe journey.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Oxytocin712: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
sanod:

Guy? Frm ilorin far like mad..yu no get ways we fit de chat niii?...
You can reach me on 2go (drdarhmy)
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by sanod(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
adim2: @ednut
i recommend you take hummer bus. either Abia line, de young or I.T.C going to Umuahia you can also come along with peace mass. I recommend you leave very early on monday or tuesday and frm lagos to Abia is about 7hrs without traffic. OBs is orientation broadcastin services and they r in charge of entertainment and media on camp. like i said Abia state pays the sum of 5k as their local allawi for teachers and for ministries its four thousand

But ministries go dey see other runz sha...me still prefer dt ministry jare
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
gudeakeemson:

which part of ogun are u from

totoro, abk... U?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by 9japple(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
three gbosas to all the universities, dept n states represented so far in this room. I also want to give thumbs down to all d ladies for 'girl'cotting this honourable room. Fellas when we see them in camp, how do we punish them? Joking suggestions pls
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by samplanner(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
abeg wat document ar we to photocopy again apart from callup,id card and result
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by olumzzz(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2012
ednut1: atm card, jst search abc transport nigeria on google, na oshodi i wan board, dont wanna go alone as i nw nothin bout abia or d camp
kk, wch day do u wana leave?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2012
olumzzz:
kk, wch day do u wana leave?
tuesdy, change of plan o, abc bus goes to aba, and na umuahia we suppose drop, so na jibowu sure pass to enter bus, i no wan enta hummer cos i dey fear, i go manage slow luxurious bus o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by enet1(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2012
@chidi,pls which day do you advice dt i cum? monday or tuesday? cus if i come on monday, i know nobody to sleep with. will i see gud and original kits if i cum on tuesday evening? Chidi,can i av ur no cus i want to join OBS?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by enet1(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2012
pls chidi,where is the best place to do one"s ppa in abia? also where are u doing urs in abia cus i want to do mine in either gov"s office or a tertiary institution.pls can i av ur no,mine is 08037598879.GOD bless u
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by enet1(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2012
@ chidi,do u advise me to cum to abia on monday or tuesday? i wish to join OBs, can i still do dt on tuesday evening? my no is 08037598879, whats urs.let chat
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by adim2(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
@e_-net
If u want to get to camp early, i advice u live on monday and if you arrive late on monday to umuahia you can ask for Redeemed christian corpers family lodge thats where i stay. Umuahia north is not so friendly to corpers but if you r science incline den you be big boy. ministries dont really go to wrk but they receive their payments. 4 OBS crew when u get 2 camp they wil infrom u on hw u wil go about it n also make sure u r gud & original because i wil b there to interview u. 07036724971
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by adim2(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
@9japple
to join the OBS crew, U need to get a form and pass the interview session. you wil be interviewed in the following areas news casting editing presenting enginering mc/comedy event management d.j graphics etc. just select the areas you knw u r very good in. hope to see u in camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by adim2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
to all
if you get to umuahia at night and u r scared to continue the journey cos it is dark, you can come to redeemed corpers lodge. it is not far frm where the buses wil stop and please be careful with ur properties and aslo come with something to protect urself from cold. i dont think u need mosquito net as d place will b fumugated. if u have a questn u can ask me
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Angel778(f): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
ednut1: sup bros wats obs, nd hw far is abia from lag, do u recomend hummer bus or luxurious for travelin tanks
i was part of orientation broadcasting studio crew during my nysc. It was fun and one of d surest way to escape frm camp stress because we are always at d orientatn studio dng broadcastng stuff, hence exempted frm some camp drilling stuff, and it also makes u popular n camp 4 special treatment.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
ednut1: tuesdy, change of plan o, abc bus goes to aba, and na umuahia we suppose drop, so na jibowu sure pass to enter bus, i no wan enta hummer cos i dey fear, i go manage slow luxurious bus o

You are sounding confused. ABC has an active bus terminal at Mission hill, Umuahia. ABC hummer buses have the best civilised drivers among all transporters.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

You are sounding confused. ABC has an active bus terminal at Mission hill, Umuahia. ABC hummer buses have the best civilised drivers among all transporters.
dont mind me jare na anxiety
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Igweka(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
Welcome u all in da name of God and Allah. Ur security is sure. For those of u that will be posted to Isiala Ngwa North L.G.A, contact me 08160322964. iam Igwe
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by dnawah(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
no use luxurious it safer take the one that is going to umuahia
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by dnawah(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
CrazyMan:
Abia is like 8-10 hours from Lagos depending on traffic.

If you wish to go by road, I would recommend hummer bus, its much faster than luxury.

The camp is at bende local government. Bende is after uzuakoli, and uzuakoli is after Umuahia...so Umuahia should be your destination not Aba.

Umuahia is much closer to bende than Aba...so from Lagos take a bus going to umuahia...then from umuahia you can enter a bus going to bende.

Safe journey.
no bende is the whole LGA but igbere/item transport
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by dnawah(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
e-net:
@chidi,pls which day do you advice dt i cum? monday or tuesday? cus if i come on monday, i know nobody to sleep with. will i see gud and original kits if i cum on tuesday evening? Chidi,can i av ur no cus i want to join OBS?
in camp the officials will be there.when i serve in ekiti went same day to camp i was 86 th person.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Ogojohn(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
if you are going to ABIA make sure you leave in time so that your vehicle won't drop you over at onitsha. To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Ikwerefistson: 1:23am On Nov 05, 2012
Oxytocin_712: Pls any description on how to get there from ilorin or ibadan, number of hours it will take and any other useful info. Thanks.
frm ilorin fnd ur way 2 ijebu ode or ore or beta lag wen u get 2 lag get a bus going 2 umahia or any of d odar point lyk ore nd ijebu fnd bus 2 aba frm aba 2 umahia.ask of d orientatn camp keke wil do d job.sail on
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by waleakanfe(m): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2012
My girlfriend too is posted to Abia state. Bowen University Computer science.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by waleakanfe(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2012
Keky: Damola,Biochemistry ,Bowen uni
My girlfriend too is posted to Abia state.
Bowen University Computer science.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by adim2(m): 5:19am On Nov 05, 2012
from illorin take a bus going to onitsha no need to go to ijebu ode or lagos. when u get to onitsha be very careful ask for the following park and dnt tell them ur destinatn otherwise they wil sweetmouth to the wrong bus. ask for either peace park, Abia park, or I.T.C this r the transport i know that comes to umuahia strieght. n if u r posted to umuahia north u can join the redeemed corpers family. please service year is a building year n nt enjoyment year o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Emarve162346: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2012
Evelyn unilorin, crs edu. Pls does anybody, knw how i can get to Abia state by air, if not can one get a bus directly to camp from lag. Dis is my contact 08027191419: waiting to hia from someone with useful info. Safe trip guyz

(1) (2) (3) (4)

American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) / Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Program For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.