Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,434 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is It Ok To Attend Many Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Ok To Attend Many Churches? (657 Views)

8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. / Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / Why Do We Have So Many Churches In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Attend Many Churches? by tobechi20(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
I know a family frend who was born aglican.

To cut it short, dis family atends sunday service in chosen church,atends cros over nite in MFM church every month end, and shiloh at livin faith yearly.

I tink its awkward to atend multiple churches. Stick to one at a time
Re: Is It Ok To Attend Many Churches? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hear what Paul the apostle said about such people, "they are unstable..like water."

Advice your friend sir to look for a living church that would help him in his journey to the kingdom of God..
Some people go to church for thanksgiving purposes, celebrations, charity purposes...while others go to worship, pray and listen to the word that build faith in their pursuit to eternal life

The conclusion, look for a church that suit your purpose..
Re: Is It Ok To Attend Many Churches? by CrazyMan(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2012
What's with this guy and his numerous threads....what do you need a handful of churches for?

God isn't interested in your outward commitment, but rather he wants your heart.

I can decide to attend ten churches and be a hypocrite, and you can decide to have a personal altar at home, and believe me, you would be of more value to God than myself....
Re: Is It Ok To Attend Many Churches? by Kay17: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2012
Once I began to understand Islam, I admired that unity in worship. If one didn't want to pray alone, he could with his brothers (faithful) under a tree or the nearest mosque.
Re: Is It Ok To Attend Many Churches? by italo: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2012
tobechi20: I know a family frend who was born aglican.

To cut it short, dis family atends sunday service in chosen church,atends cros over nite in MFM church every month end, and shiloh at livin faith yearly.

I tink its awkward to atend multiple churches. Stick to one at a time

There is only ONE Church which Christ founded. All these other ones are founded by men and at best, I can only refer to most of them as "shops" not "churches."

So since they are shops, where people go to buy different products, there is nothing bad in patronizing a million shops in the quest for what you want.

Except they are ready to quit the shopping and seek the body of Christ...then, they should seek and stick with the ONE TRUE CHURCH.
Re: Is It Ok To Attend Many Churches? by Joagbaje(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
You should attend one church and stay where God has planted you. Every pastor is not your pastor .

You can only move arround for a while if you are searching for a right place .

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of "Born Again Christians"? / World Ends 2012 - MAYAN Vs TBJOSHUA / This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.