Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Teaching Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Vacancies (1485 Views)

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka / Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti / Teaching Vacancies In An International School, Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Vacancies by aderemi457(m): 4:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Please i am in need of a teaching job with accommodation in Lagos or Ogun State. I have a B.Sc in Botany, graduated in 2010 with a 2.1 and have two years experience in teaching Chemistry, 14 mnths for Geography and can equally take Biology effectively. Anybody that can be of help should contact me thru 07066545733 or send me a private mail. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancies by sunjos79: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Send ur handwritten application with ur cv,two passports to
The Agape
no 31 jimoh odutola strt,
off eric moore,
surulere.
Send within a week.
Note:4rm mile two,enter orile.ask 4 doyin busstop,then 4 jimoh odutola strt.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancies by aderemi457(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2012
sunjos79: Send ur handwritten application with ur cv,two passports to
The Agape
no 31 jimoh odutola strt,
off eric moore,
surulere.
Send within a week.
Note:4rm mile two,enter orile.ask 4 doyin busstop,then 4 jimoh odutola strt.
Goodluck
Thanks. I will do so.
Re: Teaching Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2012
I don't know about accomodation but check the landmark schools, ikorodu.

http://www.landmark-college.com/

If you get a good offer without an accomodation, another option is to look for a teacher you can squat with.

All the best.
Re: Teaching Vacancies by aderemi457(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2012
ifyalways: I don't know about accomodation but check the landmark schools, ikorodu.

http://www.landmark-college.com/

If you get a good offer without an accomodation, another option is to look for a teacher you can squat with.

All the best.
Thanks. I will check it out
Re: Teaching Vacancies by aderemi457(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
@sunjos79
I was there today to drop the application and was asked to wait 4 d interview. The man who interviewed me( d principal) said they can afford a max. of 23,000/mnth ( 6 days in a wk) with rendering of service to the church. I would have considered it if there is accommodation but d man said no accommdatn.
Pls is there a way u can help out with d accommodation.
Thanks for ur help.
Re: Teaching Vacancies by aderemi457(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
To as many people that can still offer a helping hand pls help a brother in need

(1) (Reply)

Salary Range For A Senior Internal Auditor In Nigeria / Sales Reps. Needed At Eforce Nigeria Limited / +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.