Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti (3208 Views)

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacancies At Royal College, Masaka / Job Recruitment At Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)-20 Positions / Teaching Vacancies In An International School, Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Xtfield(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Christfield Private School Ado Ekiti is recruiting teachers for KG, NURSERY, PRIMARY & SECONDARY Classes against the 2014/15 session due to commence on September 15 2014.
QUALIFICATIONS
KG / NURSERY - Female. Minimum NCE
PRIMARY/$ECONDARY - Male or Female. Must be degree qualified.
SALARY:
NCE - 15K
DEGREE - N20K
FREE ACCOMMODATION NEAR SCHOOL.
CALL SOLOMON on 08109919966 to set up interview date and time.
PLEASE THIS ADVERT IS FOR A SCHOOL IN ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by plaintrain: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
What happened to those that were interviewed earlier?
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Xtfield(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
plaintrain: What happened to those that were interviewed earlier?
We have interviewed 9 candidates so far but only two were found suitable and of these one could not present evidence of his purported qualification. Besides about 10 others who were invited for interview failed to show up.
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by plaintrain: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Xtfield: We have interviewed 9 candidates so far but only two were found suitable and of these one could not present evidence of his purported qualification. Besides about 10 others who were invited for interview failed to show up.

That's really sad,maybe its d salary or the schools standard is too high?
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by joshdearie(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
I have 2yrs experience, can I apply
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hold hnd in marketing with teaching experience during and after nysc. I can teach economic, commerce, account, civic education etc, shuld i apply?
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Xtfield(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
joshdearie: I have 2yrs experience, can I apply
Call 08109919966
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Xtfield(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
HenryThegreat1: I hold hnd in marketing with teaching experience during and after nysc. I can teach economic, commerce, account, civic education etc, shuld i apply?
YES
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by WisdomTank: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2014
I applied for this job last month and I got a text message that I have been shortlisted of which I was very eager to come for the interview but somehow up till this very moment I haven't heard anything from you guys. They was a day you personally called me to inquire if I have someone or somewhere to stay in Adoekiti of which I said no I don't but that's the last time I heard from you guys. Well, I'm still interested though if I am called for interview I will show up for sure. Full name: Omale Lawrence Anone. I am presently in Lagos state.
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Xtfield(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2014
WisdomTank: I applied for this job last month and I got a text message that I have been shortlisted of which I was very eager to come for the interview but somehow up till this very moment I haven't heard anything from you guys. They was a day you personally called me to inquire if I have someone or somewhere to stay in Adoekiti of which I said no I don't but that's the last time I heard from you guys. Well, I'm still interested though if I am called for interview I will show up for sure. Full name: Omale Lawrence Anone. I am presently in Lagos state.
Thats true and I do regret our failure to get back to you. We however decided that applicants should make their own sleeping arrangements. If you are still interested call and pick an interview date. We will interview you.
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by WisdomTank: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Xtfield: Thats true and I do regret our failure to get back to you. We however decided that applicants should make their own sleeping arrangements. If you are still interested call and pick an interview date. We will interview you.
Alright, I will get back to you soon.
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Orlenn(f): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sir, is dia any vacancy 4SSCE Holder bt computer literate & who is currently in higher institution?
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Xtfield(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Orlenn: Sir, is dia any vacancy 4SSCE Holder bt computer literate & who is currently in higher institution?
Call me 08109919966
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Xtfield: Christfield Private School Ado Ekiti is recruiting teachers for KG, NURSERY, PRIMARY & SECONDARY Classes against the 2014/15 session due to commence on September 15 2014.
QUALIFICATIONS
KG / NURSERY - Female. Minimum NCE
PRIMARY/$ECONDARY - Male or Female. Must be degree qualified.
SALARY:
NCE - 15K
DEGREE - N20K
FREE ACCOMMODATION NEAR SCHOOL.
CALL SOLOMON on 08109919966 to set up interview date and time.
PLEASE THIS ADVERT IS FOR A SCHOOL IN ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE.

I studied Physical and health education..B.Ed. Can I still vacancy here please? thanks
Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Xtfield(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you arw interested in the above advert just send youe cv to christfieldschool@yahoo.com. or call 08109919966. Same number for whatsapp. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Vacancies In Ado Ekiti by Sunnypar(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Richard And Co Recruitment / As A Graduate Is It Advisable To Get Into The Nigerian Police Force A Recruit? / What Do Know About Opay Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.