Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Niger - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Niger (16650 Views)

Was Posted To Niger. / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by OCcool: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
yokiti: Am in! Niger the state of power. God will take control.
Amen bro

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Everr(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
fataiiyo: 080-6220-7481-team Niger
Niger state, IBB, here i come. Lets go there.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by amiskurii(f): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Am also a nigerit.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by bishopjoe02(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by PresidentT(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
datovid :

Don't be scared..its not that bad..The Sun was damn hot..I repeat DAMN HOT!!!get ready to buy lots of sachet water..food in mami is ok....u can get a plate for like 200 naira..den some small hausa guys can do ur washing 4 u for as low as 20-50 naira..d hostels r not 2 condusive but u'll manage

Thanks man. Your words are cool. I'll update u.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by juwonsmyle(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls how much is the Niger state govt paying corpers?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by juwonsmyle(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
How much is the TF 4rm Lag 2 Niger?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by PresidentT(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
The house is gettin bigger. Anione with a bb could add me up for easi communication.
Thanks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
ciccerouno:

Within 2hrs u should be there, just get 2 zuba park or suleja and take minna, drop at paiko junction, u can trek 2 †ђξ camp
thanks 4 d info
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by PresidentT(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
I think u should access Abuja. Then u can join cab from Jabi or Zuba park going to Minna. Then u ailight at the Paiko junction.
Got this info from someone. You can double check.
All the best.

nocad: Just saw my letter...niger state too,it wasn't funny oooo,pls how can I get to niger from delta state!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by yinka500: 3:46am On Mar 02, 2013
Pls, to those who are presently there...kindly update us about life over there....how much is there state paying?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by OCcool: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2013
As regards d payment, a friend of mine servin there told me its 3000 although he said d gov. wants 2 increase it to 5000. I Jst hope its true
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by amiskurii(f): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2013
OC cool: As regards d payment, a friend of mine servin there told me its 3000 although he said d gov. wants 2 increase it to 5000. I Jst hope its true
Just hope its true o.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2013
State govt in Niger pays 3k..only doctors n vertinary NYSC doctors earn more
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2013
Just got posted to Niger state. Pls where is the best possible place (or school) one can get posted for PPA in Niger state. How friendly are the people there?
Pls some shld talk to me.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
chikaor: pls i need direction on how to locate there,from Ebonyi state to Niger state
you can join peace motors in enugu to minna, from minna u can get a cab to paiko orientation camp for abt 150naira. OR join abuja bus from ebonyi. Am a batch C corp member serving in Minna.

All the best
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
juwonsmyle: How much is the TF 4rm Lag 2 Niger?
from ebutte meta, Niger State Transport Authority (NSTA) is 3500. U can get other buses and cabs for 3500 to 5000. NB: NSTA leaves early as 6am
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
changes1: Just got posted to Niger state. Pls where is the best possible place (or school) one can get posted for PPA in Niger state. How friendly are the people there?
Pls some shld talk to me.
Welcome to Niger.
The best place to serve is minna. Bida and Lapai too aint bad. The govt pays all corp member 3k, those posted to Hospitals are paid 13k (doctors 28k). Holla at me for more.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by PresidentT(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
phtomay:
Welcome to Niger.
The best place to serve is minna. Bida and Lapai too aint bad. The govt pays all corp member 3k, those posted to Hospitals are paid 13k (doctors 28k). Holla at me for more.

@phtomay. Are u sure about that figure for doctor?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by ObieTee1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Niger tins....hitting Abj tmrw 1st grin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by amodaade: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
phtomay: from ebutte meta, Niger State Transport Authority (NSTA) is 3500. U can get other buses and cabs for 3500 to 5000. NB: NSTA leaves early as 6am

Please where in Ebute Meta? Thanks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
phtomay:
Welcome to Niger.

wat is the feeding like over there in camp? Also, wats the procedure to be posted in Minna town after camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by mikoa: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Niger state on point. My own be say, make light dey and make internet connection dey. kashifo.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
PresidentT:

@phtomay. Are u sure about that figure for doctor?
. Yes am very Sure. Am currently serving in the state capital
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
amodaade:

Please where in Ebute Meta? Thanks.
Just before Iddo Terminus BusStop, ask for NSTA park
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
changes1:

wat is the feeding like over there in camp? Also, wats the procedure to be posted in Minna town after camp?
the food is average ooo, if u are very selective, pls come along with enough dough to eat @ Mami market (mini of 200 per plate). But be ready to eat plenty Yam and Rice
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
changes1:

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by OCcool: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
mikoa: Niger state on point. My own be say, make light dey and make internet connection dey. kashifo.
bros na so o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Vitalis13(m): 4:29am On Mar 03, 2013
Please is anyone going to niger state from onitsha? Pls call me so we can plan on how to get there- 07067119818. And any thread on how to get there from onitsha?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by fataiiyo(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2013
@phtomay, I want to leave Ibadan to the camp today..what do you feel abt this? How can one process PPA to serve in town? I mean like the state capital, I added u on bb but u are yet to accept.thanks for all the information above. One love
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by nocad(f): 7:01am On Mar 03, 2013
PresidentT: I think u should access Abuja. Then u can join cab from Jabi or Zuba park going to Minna. Then u ailight at the Paiko junction.
Got this info from someone. You can double check.
All the best.

. Thanks for the info!!!,well na one full day journey from warri,I'm just afraid,I hate long distance journeys...pls add me up ooo 2A4B0629...oc cool where are you based? Any other person from warri goin to niger pls hit me up so we plan.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2013
fataiiyo: @phtomay, I want to leave Ibadan to the camp today..what do you feel abt this? How can one process PPA to serve in town? I mean like the state capital, I added u on bb but u are yet to accept.thanks for all the information above. One love
leaving today will be kind of too early, camp opens on tuesday. Leaving early on tuesday morning will be beta. For your PPA posting, I will advise that you u participate in all u can in camp eg games, competitions, parade, any camp activities. With these, u might be posted to the capital. What pin did u add on bbm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Batch C14 Nassarawa / NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers / NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.