Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Niger - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Niger (16647 Views)

Was Posted To Niger. / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by colonel20: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2013
yokiti:

wise men ke? I rebuke that one o. Na Platoon 2 and 3 the wise men plenty pass and those that stays at the back in platoons 4 and 5. Me dey platoon 4 but i no wan be wise man o.
I am in P4 and was among the "wise men". Na 2&3 carry am for head and P5(kokoye group) too.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by yokiti: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
colonel20:
I am in P4 and was among the "wise men". Na 2&3 carry am for head and P5(kokoye group) too.

Which of the platoon 4 guards are you sir? I swear to my godt; graduates my boot.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls does any one knw the price to rent a house in some major towns in niger, like minna bida and others, i wil be moving there soon,and wil like to rent like a rum or 2 bedrum.thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by mavinkajah(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
dj militant: Pls does any one knw the price to rent a house in some major towns in niger, like minna bida and others, i wil be moving there soon,and wil like to rent like a rum or 2 bedrum.thanks

Around Bosso where the university is located, u can get for 70-120.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Ndababa(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Was posted to Borno, to resume Camp next month at Benue. With my Medical report from ABU Teaching Hospital, I'm sure to get redeployed back to my State; Niger. I even have my PPA ready; just a 2minutes walk from my house in Minna (London strt). Any Niger Corper- after your Camp-if posted within Minna, Holla, we might share my apartment! Cheers!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by mavinkajah(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2013
Ndababa: Was posted to Borno, to resume Camp next month at Benue. With my Medical report from ABU Teaching Hospital, I'm sure to get redeployed back to my State; Niger. I even have my PPA ready; just a 2minutes walk from my house in Minna (London strt). Any Niger Corper- after your Camp-if posted within Minna, Holla, we might share my apartment! Cheers!

All d best in ur redeployment pursuits. See u in June(batch b)If u r on BB add me up. 2849fd82.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Finally I have been posted to the almighty Morkwa ppl fear for my PPA at NIFFR, New Bussa, Borgu Mokwa. Anyone in the house posted together with me? undecided
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by yokiti: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2013
Baptist Comprehensive School, Kotangora, Niger state
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by awinababy(f): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
I was posted too the barracks in chachanga. Any minna brethren? Pls holla
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2013
From Katsina to Niger to Kebbi, na so so female dem dey post go Army barracks, why? Why? Why? cheesy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by OCcool: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
School of midwifery, Minna.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by ObieTee1(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2013
GSS Kantoma Suleja Niger State...Abj movement tins, lets go theregrin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by phtomay(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
CONGRATS
awinababy: I was posted too the barracks in chachanga. Any minna brethren? Pls holla
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by queenfelicia: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Good even every one. i am posted from Aba to Niger. I submitted my domicile letter and marriage certificate. I am planning to get redeployed immediately. i am heavy and need to come back to take care of my baby. Wish i am going to be staying in Niger, but that is not gonna happen. Best wishes to those that will stay
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
OCcool:
As regards d payment, a friend of mine servin there told me its 3000 although he said d gov. wants 2 increase it to 5000. I Jst hope its true
hi, this govt allowance is it for all corpers both those teaching and those working in a company or hospital
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
datovid:
State govt in Niger pays 3k..only doctors n vertinary NYSC doctors earn more
hi, this govt allowance is it for all corpers both those teaching and those working in a company or hospital
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Niger by Theresa400: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hi, pls were people given kainji lake national park for ppa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Batch C14 Nassarawa / NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers / NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.