Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,317 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria (13881 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by sambos994(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ibime: Who wants to play for a team that keeps picking a hundred players.

Different players every match. You cannot even tell if some of dem paid egunje to be in the squad. NFF dey pick different players, coach dey pick different players, dem dey change coach every year. Nobody is actually building a team, just freestyling every game as it comes.

Why Osaze no go vex when pregnant 40-year old Yakubu was huffing and puffing on the pitch when he is on the bench, all because say Yakubu get connection. If na you, you no go demoralise?

Make Super Chickens carry go abeg.

See the Emenike that is burning down Russian league. As it stands, he has only ever played 5 matches for Naija despite being head and shoulders, no questions asked, the best Nigerian striker in the last decade.

Mscheeew!!!

I agree with your statement, but use a better example. Emenike start playing for Nigeria since last year. He's obviously not going to have a lot of caps.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by naptu2: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
yuzedo:

So it is ok to use and dump?
See why nobody wants to give his all for super eagles again? Cos we don't give a f(u)ck about these guys, as if say dem be our slaves. As if say dem no get family.. Sad! Osaze did very well for us. I respect him till 2moro.. Himself and Enyeama held the team down when we were almost near-zero. They inspired the country and the team with their selflessness, dedication and quality.

The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain....... Amen!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by omicron(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
redcliff:

pls whats this IMHO thing u guys keep typing?
In My Humble Opinion....still IMHO sha grin

1 Like

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by Kslib(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
acidtalk: Who will like to play for this DEVILISH country?

A country filled with wicked and demonic people who even when you want to put smiles on their faces will always want to run you down.

I had to call Osaze to confirm this news.

Acidtalk - Osaze, how far?

Osaze - Acidtalk, I dey bam oh! How hustle?

Acidtalk - My brother, I dey oh! Na true say you wan fashie Super Eagles?

Osaze - My brother, no be lie oh! I don even try say I never bone them tehteh.

Acidtalk - But why take such decision?

Osaze - That country is filled of very evil people. See as them tarnish the career of Finidi and Oliseh even as much sacrifice those duo put into that team. Nigerians will only hail you when you are performing, once you get injured my brother you are on your own.

Acidtalk - What do you mean?

Osaze - See as they forgot about Dosu Joseph, Fashied Kanu when he heard that heart disease before God brought him back, Fashied Rashidi Yekini. That country doesn't deserve one puTting in extra effort, they never appreciate anything. Acidtalk, I need to get back to training. I will hail you later.

Acidtalk - hmmmm!!! Okay bro! Takecare.
Mtcheew.. What is this baptised ode even saying.. Those footballers that were abandoned like you claim were the responsibility of the FG and NFA,and not the masses. Is it the fault of Nigerians..
In Nigeria,a larger percentage are struggling for themselves and may not even have the time to know what's happening in the private lives of these footballers...
Are the said footballers you mentioned saints?. Everybody has his own spending habits and some of them might have un-knowingly squandered their cash without thinking of the future..
Look,whatever the case may be,i know that some of them needed help and fg/Nfa ignored them without doing nada,but that doesn't give you the right to address Nigeria in such a way..
In Nigeria,1% controls 99% of the citizens,so the incompetence of the 1% to help these guys should not be used as an excuse to insult the 99% with such remarks..
This might be the internet,but i suspect you "@acidtalk" to be someone with a very wicked and demonic mind..If tb joshua could heal people through their tv sets,why shouldn't i feel your demonic mindset from the internet. By their posts you shall know them.. After someone will come and say "Your online personality is not a true reflection of who you are".. Now i know why they say "common sense is not common".. Thank GOD for dumb ass*es like you who made humanity to realise the value of common sense.. Rubbishh..
Yeah,osaze doesn't want to play for Nigeria,and i respect that but stop using such dumb conclusions as the reason for his decision on not to play for naija..

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by newmaonza: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why label Osaze a Bad Dog @ this Time angry , BE WARNED Keshi itz not yet UHURU for the National Team. IN MY OWN OPINION ITZ NOT A CRIME FOR A COACH TO BEG ANY FOREIGN LEAGUE STAR TO PLAY FOR THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL TEAM IF HE IS NEEDED cry,COS AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE JUDGED BY RESULTS.............. NO BODY CARES ABOUT THE PROCESS IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by mallorca(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
seedord247:

Use lotion if the soap is not letting it come out quick.
hahahahahahaha
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by ichidodo: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
berem: So wetin make we do now? Shey make we follow beg am abi make we dey cry ni? embarassed
hey baybay. How r u?
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by phecs: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
Moreover he is surplus to requirement.mk him go joooooor enyimba boys take over
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by mbhs139(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
In my opinion, I think Osaze has the right to his opinion and decision. Judging from past experience, I support him on this.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by femi4: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
redcliff:

pls whats this IMHO thing u guys keep typing?
in my honest opinion
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by femi4: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
omicron: In My Humble Opinion....still IMHO sha grin
me think say na honest

1 Like

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by chronique(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
Most of the comments posted here are more than enough reasons to infuriate any player. When Osaze was reporting to camp for every qualifier and playing almost every game for Nigeria while some of his mates were giving excuses & selecting matches to play in,you guys felt it was your birthright to have him burn himself on the pitch abi? Now that He doesnt want to play,you've decided to call him names... What a bunch of ingrates. I know nobody is bigger than the country but if a player has served us well & he feels he has not been treated fairly,then let us leave him to make his decision. He's using his own body,not yours' to play.

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Well Osaze has tried, the guy plays with his heart and soul, he could have played for Russia n received a far better treatment but instead he chose to play for Nigeria, so why d fuss, if he suddenly decided dat he wants to make d best part of his life by not letting the high BP of nigerian football kill him at his tender age we shd applaud him abeg, he has tried biko, let someone accept d truth for once, d truth doesn't kill
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by Smilingbob(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
OSA la eZE?....em dan brush em teeth...go and drink Garr! Joor!...we cnt fit beg u to cm and play 4 us again!...
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by kenny987(f): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
@semid4lyfe: There are other words u can use 4 exclamations, u don't have 2 use the name of the Lord in vain! Besides if u have 2 call His name then have some respect and at least spell it properly! What does 'Jhezuz!' mean?
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Conclusion -let osaze play 4 england national team la........mtchewwwwww
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by thirdeye(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
Are these guys not been paid for playing for this country. When they are looking for foreign clubs to sign them they know how to run down and play for their country, but after they feels they are doing the country a favour by playing.... These players should grow up abeg! It is an honour carrying the flag of your country.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by optimistD(m): 12:08am On Nov 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Na mumu go kill you.
The truth is bitter so deal with it.
what is the truth about that your post? You always want to be noticed. If not, why would you shamelessly say that about Nigeria.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by COOLDUN: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2012
There is no problem in his decision not to play for the country again. To play or not is his personal decision. It is good as he opened up than pretending to be playing for Nigeria while playing against Nigeria as we all witnessed during the South Africa 2010 World Cup, when our over rated striker who supposed to score goals for our victory, turned out to be a defender to our opponent by clearing away an already scored goal. I mean Yakubu Ayegbeni.

We should stop petting or persuading players against their wishes. Nigeria won her first Nations Cup 1980, with all round home based players against the all round professional dominated North African countries, Like Egypt, Morocco, and Algeria in the finals. Other African countries also played with some Professionals , eg Ghana,Ivory Coast, Tanzania, but with the dreaded home based most patriotic and skilful players like, Christian Chukwu, Muda Lawal, Aloytius Athegbu and his brothers, Segun Odegbami, Felix Owolabi, Ifeanyi Oynedika,Henry Nwosu,David Adiele, Sylvernus Okpala, Best Ogedemgbe, Emannuel Okala,Okey Isima,Kadiri Ikhana,Adokie Amesimaka,and other dedicated talented players, we were able to subdue other African countries with many professional players, but what do we have today? Football academy trained footballers, artificial club, but not national team players. Players, who score goals for their respective clubs, but pass balls to their opponent goal keepers when they play for our national team.

The worst decision of any coach is to field a player, who is not ready to play for his nation. The truth of our low performance in football recently has started erupting; some of our respected players will join the national team just for a break from their club’s games, only to fake injuries during the first game, to be coaching his colleagues from the lines of the pitch. Some are giving flimsy excuses, only to be seen with their girl friends and body guards posing in the stadium stand. Over reliance on our foreign based players is one of the reasons of our woeful performances in the game of football nowadays.

Zambia played with majority of home, African based and few foreign based players and conquered the whole African big and millionaire players in just concluded CAN in Gabon/Equatorial Guinea. Cape Verde recently eliminated the all mighty Cameroun to qualify for their first ever CAN. Very soon countries like Sao Tome and Principe will be our night mare in football, because of over reliance on the foreign based players. Stephen Keshi, please use the players that are very ready to play for the country, and drop any player that feels that he is the FIFA president. Use all round home base players if the foreign based players mess up.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by Korrection(m): 12:32am On Nov 03, 2012
honestly with his actions i dont think it will affect the cost of granulated cassava in our local markets

1 Like

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by postemail: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2012
semid4lyfe: Jhezuz!

So Osaze is still bearing grudges and bitter about what happened 2 years ago? shocked He's even a bigger baby than I thought.

Make hin go jare. . .we won't miss him at all as our team is brimming in the attack department.

I mean, who needs Osaze when there's an Ike Uche, Victor Moses, Ahmed Musa, Brown Ideye, Ejike Uzoenyi, Emmanuel Emmenike, Ekhigo Ehiosun, Obafemi Martins etc?

If no be hin wife and unborn baby, I for talk sey make hin go drink Hydrochloric Acid. tongue

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

This kind of attitude is wrong! The young man does not want to play anymore. That's his decision. You mustn't bad-mouth him. What's wrong with you folks? I don't understand the kind of people on this site.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by COOLDUN: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2012
chronique: Most of the comments posted here are more than enough reasons to infuriate any player. When Osaze was reporting to camp for every qualifier and playing almost every game for Nigeria while some of his mates were giving excuses & selecting matches to play in,you guys felt it was your birthright to have him burn himself on the pitch abi? Now that He doesnt want to play,you've decided to call him names... What a bunch of ingrates. I know nobody is bigger than the country but if a player has served us well & he feels he has not been treated fairly,then let us leave him to make his decision. He's using his own body,not yours' to play.

Good, but what do want us to for him now? he is very right to say that it is enough playing for the country. From the post i read that the National team coach has pleaded and persuaded him to come back. What do you want Nigerians to do for him? Late Samuel Sochukwuma Okwaraji, was used in Maroc 88, Seoul Olympic, and was dumped for his patriotism in honoring the national calls with his fund, but when he was called up again to play for Nigeria, he gladly grabbed the occasion to prove himself as a born footballer, sorry that he died while playing for Nigeria, on Saturday 18th August I989 in a match against Angola.

It was then new coach that dropped him, and not the new one, if the new coach see him as good player and calls him back, it should be seen as an honor, but if he refuses to play for Nigeria again, then its ok, he has the right to say yes or no. But i don't see Nigeria being blamed for his treatment from a highered coach. Though i never support anyone that insults him or calls him any bad name, anyone that does that is an ingrate.

Let other players be given a room to try their talent, as he was given some years ago. He is a good player, as we have other non tested good players as well. He really served his country well, now he has decided to call it a quit he is very free.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2012
1supremo: Much as one is tempted to say his actions are unpatriotic, I don't see why any Nigerian should blame anyone else for not giving their best to a country that doesn't give much to it's citizens.

Oh please spare us that trash. What exactly does Osaze expect Nigeria to do for him? Or 'give to' him? Has Nigeria not given him the opportunity to play international football for a formidable squad like the Super Eagles? Did his Ukraine or Kazakhstan or whatever second country he comes from give him that chance? Do you know what that did for his credentials as a player? All the player bonuses, 5 star hotel treatment etc that he's received as an SE player, how many Nigerians have enjoyed such largesse from the govt? Yet you have the audacity to talk about what Nigeria can still 'give him'?? You people just come in here typing rubbish.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by 1313(m): 12:57am On Nov 03, 2012
If I were in his shoes, I would had change my nationality. Instead of getting angry with the coach that bench him, he is getting angry with the whole country.ndisime,udono! Abeg keshi shun dat guy jare..strikers full na. Haba!
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 03, 2012
Rilamaka: Well Osaze has tried, the guy plays with his heart and soul, he could have played for Russia n received a far better treatment but instead he chose to play for Nigeria, so why d fuss, if he suddenly decided dat he wants to make d best part of his life by not letting the high BP of nigerian football kill him at his tender age we shd applaud him abeg, he has tried biko, let someone accept d truth for once, d truth doesn't kill

STOP TYPING LIES OUT OF YOUR SLAVISH LOVE FOR HIM. NO HE COULDN'T HAVE PLAYED FOR RUSSIA BECAUSE RUSSIA NEVER WANTED HIM OR CALLED HIM TO CAMP. AND HE RECEIVED BUCKET LOADS OF RACIST ABUSE FROM HIS ''LOVING RUSSIANS''. HE GOT HIS INTERNATIONAL BREAK BY PLAYING FOR NIGERIA FOR WHICH HE OUGHT TO BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL, BUT STUPIDLY ENOUGH, ISN'T.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by bokohalal(m): 1:23am On Nov 03, 2012
ROSSIKE:

STOP TYPING LIES OUT OF YOUR SLAVISH LOVE FOR HIM. NO HE COULDN'T HAVE PLAYED FOR RUSSIA BECAUSE RUSSIA NEVER WANTED HIM OR CALLED HIM TO CAMP. AND HE RECEIVED BUCKET LOADS OF RACIST ABUSE FROM HIS ''LOVING RUSSIANS''. HE GOT HIS INTERNATIONAL BREAK BY PLAYING FOR NIGERIA FOR WHICH HE OUGHT TO BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL, BUT STUPIDLY ENOUGH, ISN'T.

While i agree that he could not have played for Russia(Uzbekistan,maybe)calling him stupidly ungrateful is uncalled for. No Nigerian player ever had answered the clarion call as Osaze.And he had richly deserved to play for his country.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by misreal(m): 1:23am On Nov 03, 2012
Kslib:
Mtcheew.. What is this baptised ode even saying.. Those footballers that were abandoned like you claim were the responsibility of the FG and NFA,and not the masses. Is it the fault of Nigerians..
In Nigeria,a larger percentage are struggling for themselves and may not even have the time to know what's happening in the private lives of these footballers...
Are the said footballers you mentioned saints?. Everybody has his own spending habits and some of them might have un-knowingly squandered their cash without thinking of the future..
Look,whatever the case may be,i know that some of them needed help and fg/Nfa ignored them without doing nada,but that doesn't give you the right to address Nigeria in such a way..
In Nigeria,1% controls 99% of the citizens,so the incompetence of the 1% to help these guys should not be used as an excuse to insult the 99% with such remarks..
This might be the internet,but i suspect you "@acidtalk" to be someone with a very wicked and demonic mind..If tb joshua could heal people through their tv sets,why shouldn't i feel your demonic mindset from the internet. By their posts you shall know them.. After someone will come and say "Your online personality is not a true reflection of who you are".. Now i know why they say "common sense is not common".. Thank GOD for dumb ass*es like you who made humanity to realise the value of common sense.. Rubbishh..
Yeah,osaze doesn't want to play for Nigeria,and i respect that but stop using such dumb conclusions as the reason for his decision on not to play for naija..
he may have said something wrong bt i dnt tink it gves u de right to abuse him.correcting him z gud bt abusing him z nt.if u want want to keep abusing him then create a human by ursef,den send ur first son to die for de human u created wen u can simply crreate anoda one.if i where u i will ask God for mercy for wat u just did so u wunt miss out wen rapture tkes place.and dis applies to all nairalanders. cry
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by zerocool(m): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2012
Why would I want to play for Nigeria at 31 years old. I would just use the country for my break/popularity at a younger age, dump her ASAP and move on!! Good decision, Osaze! Nigeria Super Eagles is not worth playing for, as a professional footballer. The team is fit for the up and coming stars in Enugu, Surulere, Kaduna and Ibadan.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by jethrojet(m): 2:08am On Nov 03, 2012
Chaiia!, make Osaze go find out how many brazilian players wey dey better clubs wey de play freakin hard to make their national team. See eh; me I know penty boyz wey play pass C Ronaldo for 9ja streetz wey still de pray make them even see eyimba, rangers, pillars and etc to play for. WE COME DEY HERE DE BEG Osaze" COW SHIT!!! . Make him park well pull hand brake abeg
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by chiefmega: 2:26am On Nov 03, 2012
Nigeria helped him alot. He was a local league player for Bendel Insurance as of 2000-2001 before he was invited for super eagles and played in belgium. He wasnt playing in russia or eastern european leagues when he made the super eagles. So super eagles was his break through.
Re: Osaze Does Not Want To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 03, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Oh please spare us that trash. What exactly does Osaze expect Nigeria to do for him? Has Nigeria not given him the opportunity to play international football for a formidable squad like the Super Eagles? You people just come in here typing rubbish.

In India, they say "After cutting off a person's nose, there is no point giving him a rose to smell." If counter-perspective is rubbish to you, what's the point stating your reasons and asking questions? Who do you expect to go through your stance and appreciate them? Learn civility and go through the core rules of netiquette(internet etiquette) for your own benefits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Super 6 Tourney: Best of Nigerian Football. / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. / 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.