Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27013 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 04, 2012
sadeiyare:

And there you go, you just proved my point ; de-basing to win an argument, why can't your post be decent. I never insulted you

I am not moved by your lies and hypocrisy.

I did not insult you. I clearly exposed your hypocrisy for avoiding the insults I received from your christian borthers and then claiming that I'm abusive when I retaliated. cool
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

it just shows to me you're not a very bright person......you tap out easily and find ways to avoid a discussion with someone intellectually capable than you are....

What is there to discuss with someone like you that throws away facts and claims a link between evolution and souls?

You are ignorant. Sorry but that is the truth. I wasted my time explazining the evolutionary basis for morality and the social basis of morality to you.

Goodluck on educating yourself
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Morality doesnt come from God. The moment you believe that, your morality can be very flawed if not careful.

A sense of morality comes from both evolutionary instincts, social evolution with the family and society and then the logic of the individual.

A christian can not use the bible to talk about morality with me. The bible is a book the supports sexism, slavery and racism- all in the new testament as well.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

during the Nuremberg trials, the German attorneys were very smart and good.....they said who are the Allies to think they could prosecute the German officers because obviously they were following orders and they were doing what their culture told them to do, and Nuremberg trials closed down....until they realized wait a minute there's a law above cultural laws and also cultural right and wrong

When did argue for cultural laws or what does this have to do with my statements on the evolutionary and social basis for morality?

See why I hate discussing with you~?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

I am not moved by your lies and hypocrisy.

I did not insult you. I clearly exposed your hypocrisy for avoiding the insults I received from your christian borthers and then claiming that I'm abusive when I retaliated. cool

Why are you judging me by other people. Try this, look for one of your thread and search out locally an argument between you and me and find out if I ever insulted or debased you when trying to make my points, and do same for your post also.
I did only respond to the topic of the op as my own personal comment, because I find it very funny when someone will start calling me all sort because I don't agree with his/her beliefs. Afterall if freedom of religion doesn't permit what I am doing the constitution of Nigeria does.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 3:49am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Fool. I have answered this question in the previous post.

You create straw men and you want me to answer on your straw men terms.

Morality is shaped with evolutionary instincts, logic, interactions with society and family.

Logically, does it make sense to kill unnecessarily?Why do you ignore the part where I mentioned logic?

You have no idea about my ethics and so dont lecture me on my concept of "wrong". I think in terms of benefit, propbabilites, necessity and props and cons.

these are your words...if you can't see the connection in what i wrote in my previous comments......oh well!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 04, 2012
sadeiyare:

Why are you judging me by other people. Try this, look for one of your thread and search out locally an argument between you and me and find out if I ever insulted or debased you when trying to make my points, and do same for your post also.
I did only respond to the topic of the op as my own personal comment, because I find it very funny when someone will start calling me all sort because I don't agree with his/her beliefs. Afterall if freedom of religion doesn't permit what I am doing the constitution of Nigeria does.

When did I abuse you for not agreeing with my atheism? Why do you lie so much?

I was not commenting on this thread alone. I am not commenting in a vacuum. For you to see my comments you must have seen other comments. Singling me out of all the abusive comments preceding my retaliation is nothing short of hypocrisy.

You claimed that atheists are abusive by comments here however, it was your christian bors that started the insults and constituted the nuisance here.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

these are your words...if you can't see the connection in what i wrote in my previous comments......oh well!

Again, draw the link between my comment and the Nazis having a failed culutral law.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

When did I abuse you for not agreeing with my atheism? Why do you lie so much?

I was not commenting on this thread alone. I am not commenting in a vacuum. For you to see my comments you must have seen other comments. Singling me out of all the abusive comments preceding my retaliation is nothing short of hypocrisy.

You claimed that atheists are abusive by comments here however, it was your christian bors that started the insults and constituted the nuisance here.

If you read my first post on this thread, I did not quote you or anyone. All I am saying is that we don't have to be harsh in our arguments in here ; because most of the time the substance is lost in all the act of names calling. And like you said christainity is not morality, but in the context of what the op is trying to say, I believe Christainity is a step above morality, going by the defination of morality in our world today
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 4:00am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Again, draw the link between my comment and the Nazis having a failed culutral law.

[b]again you have appealed to objective morality.......If God does not exist then objective moral principles and obligations do not exist. Morality would only be a matter of individual or cultural opinion. But this would mean that torturing babies for fun, rape, & child abuse are not really objectively wrong, and are only a matter of opinion. How likely is it, though, that these atrocities are not really objectively wrong? Can you live with this conclusion? Our deepest intuitions inform us that these actions are horribly wrong.

This is really a summary of a moral argument for God’s existence. Formally it looks like this:

If God does not exist, objective moral principles & obligations do not exist
Objective moral principles & obligations do exist
Therefore, God exists
Consider premise 2. By objective we mean independent of opinion, just like 2 + 2 = 4 is objectively true even if everyone in the world disagreed. Despite people’s claims to being relativists, most people live as if they do believe in objective moral principles & obligations. It’s easy to say there are no objective moral principles & obligations, but it’s much more difficult to live as if there are none.
[/b]
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 04, 2012
sadeiyare:

All I am saying is that we don't have to be harsh in our arguments in here ; because most of the time the substance is lost in all the act of names calling. And like you said christainity is not morality, but in the context of what the op is trying to say, I believe Christainity is a step above morality, going by the defination of morality in our world today

This is what you should have said in the first place.

However, I still disagree that christianity is a step above morality. Examine these passages;

Titus 2:9
"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

1 Peter 2:18
"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Col 3:22
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

1 Cor 7:21-22
"21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.
22 For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave."

Eph 6:5
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

[b]again you have appealed to objective morality.......If God does not exist then objective moral principles and obligations do not exist. Morality would only be a matter of individual or cultural opinion. But this would mean that torturing babies for fun, rape, & child abuse are not really objectively wrong, and are only a matter of opinion. How likely is it, though, that these atrocities are not really objectively wrong? Can you live with this conclusion? Our deepest intuitions inform us that these actions are horribly wrong.

This is really a summary of a moral argument for God’s existence. Formally it looks like this:

If God does not exist, objective moral principles & obligations do not exist
Therefore, God exists
Consider premise 2. By objective we mean independent of opinion, just like 2 + 2 = 4 is objectively true even if everyone in the world disagreed. Despite people’s claims to being relativists, most people live as if they do believe in objective moral principles & obligations. It’s easy to say there are no objective moral principles & obligations, but it’s much more difficult to live as if there are none.
[/b]

If you really believ that the only reason that I shouldnt come to your house this morning and kill you is god, then you have clear reasoning problems.

objective morality exists without god. However, morality is not always objective.

Think of the benefits (disadvantages) of murder to the society/humans/the individual and then come back
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

However, I still disagree that christianity is a step above morality. Examine these passages;

"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

"21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.
22 For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave."

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

Now you understand me. Paul was writting to people that were slaves under the Romans, and mind you thee Romans were not christains. If you read Philemon to see how Paul took on himself the fault of a slave and adressed that he should be treated like a man
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Now you understand me. Paul was writting to people that were slaves under the Romans, and mind you thee Romans were not christains. If you read Philemon to see how Paul took on himself the fault of a slave and adressed that he should be treated like as a brother
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 4:16am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

If you really believ that the only reason that I shouldnt come to your house this morning and kill you is god, then you have clear reasoning problems.

objective morality exists without god. However, morality is not always objective.

Think of the benefits (disadvantages) of murder to the society/humans/the individual and then come back

[b]
1. If God does not exist, objective moral principles & obligations do not exist
Therefore, God exists
Consider premise

2. By objective we mean independent of opinion, just like 2 + 2 = 4 is objectively true even if everyone in the world disagreed. Despite people’s claims to being relativists, most people live as if they do believe in objective moral principles & obligations. It’s easy to say there are no objective moral principles & obligations, but it’s much more difficult to live as if there are none.

The judgments we make when ourselves and others are unjustly treated, like in the above atrocities, reveal what we really believe about morality, regardless of what we say we believe. We believe that these atrocities are moral abominations, not just infringements of mere social conventions or personal dislikes. If objective moral principles & obligations do not exist where does our sense of duty and obligation come from?

This leads us to premise 1. If there is no God it is difficult to see how there could be any objective foundation, any universal standard for good and evil. How do you get ethics from only different arrangements of space, time, matter and energy? A purely materialistic universe would be morally indifferent. We would have only individual or cultural opinion, but no objectively binding moral obligations!

Some have suggested that we can provide an objective foundation for morality without appealing to God. Morality has just evolved over the centuries, they suggest, because it promotes human flourishing and survival. Whatever promotes human flourishing and survival is good. Whatever doesn’t promote human flourishing and survival is bad. That is all we need for objectivity in morality, they claim.There is no need for God.

But if God does not exist, the critical assumption that human beings are objectively valuable is not available. Humans, like everything else in the universe, would be just accidental arrangements of atoms, and therefore, we could not justifiably declare that humans are objectively valuable. Furthermore why think the morality of the human species, above all other species, is objectively binding rather than just our opinion?

Moreover, if morality evolved because it produced survival benefits, we would not have objective moral principles & obligations. We would sense that objective moral obligations exist, but they really wouldn’t. Once we’ve figured out that our feeling of morality with regard to say, rape, is just a biological adaptation inculcated into us over millions of years, then we would have no reason to regard rape as objectively wrong anymore.

Since, we know that objective moral principles & obligations do exist, and since they cannot exist without God, it follows that God exists. (modus tollens)

If the God of classical theism existed, an objective foundation for morality would exist. God’s holy and good nature would be the objective standard. God’s nature would be expressed through divine commands which would flow necessarily from his moral nature. Thus we would have objective moral principles & obligations.
[/b]
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by plaetton: 4:21am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

You have always been a quack biologist

Who is saying that malaria and flu are cause by the same parasite? Why do you love strawmen?

The point is that the parasites/bacteria/viruses that cause these diseases are evolving. Quack biologist

Mind your language. Davidylan has a PHD in microbiology, So he should know far about malaria and drugs than those pesky little atheists nobodys at Wikipaedia.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Moreover you can't just read the bible, the way you do. Always try any remember this scriptures when you try to interpret the bible

2.Cor.3: 12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by plaetton: 4:26am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

You funny die. . .the "resident theist scientists" pushed logic into science room, and are now attempting to drown him in a tank of quinine - to send him to heaven quick quick!

Na wa O. This is what we see all the time.
They open a can of worms and then run for cover.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 04, 2012
sadeiyare:

Now you understand me. Paul was writting to people that were slaves under the Romans, and mind you thee Romans were not christains. If you read Philemon to see how Paul took on himself the fault of a slave and adressed that he should be treated like a man

you are living over 2000 years after Paul. aint you supposed to be more advance and civilized than he is? why all these references to what the primitive people thought? Don't you have your own opinion?

Don't you know that enslaving people is wrong? you don't need a bible to know that,do u?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

you are living over 2000 years after Paul. aint you supposed to be more advance and civilized than he is? why all these references to what the primitive people thought? Don't you have your own opinion?

Don't you know that enslaving people is wrong? you don't need a bible to know that,do u?

Why do you depend on the sun for energy, is it not too old to sustain you. You and I know that wisdom has got nothing to do with age, if not I can conclude that because you are older or younger than me, then there isn't any room for contention

And you should know that God is taking us higher to His level and not enslaving us

Psalm 82: 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

Do you believe you had one either? Lets be honest, if all white people were religious... there would be not a single one of you atheist today. Dont you have your own opinion?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 04, 2012
sadeiyare:

Why do you depend on the sun for energy, is it not too old to sustain you. You and I know that wisdom has got nothing to do with age, if not I can conclude that because you are older or younger than me, then there isn't any room for contention

And you should know that God is taking us higher to His level and not enslaving us

Psalm 82: 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High

The sun is obviously responsible for all life on this planet,just like the light bulb attracts insects. That as absolutely got nothing to do with a god but NATURE.

I do not believe in a god nor a bible written by men in order to be moral. I simply use my brains.

I do not judge anyone, look down on gay people, enforce my rules on anyone,worship a god or anyone. No hell,no heave,above us ia a sky and a vast universe beyond our imaginations.

If you keep living your life according to a book,then what is the purpose of life? Dont tell me you must worship a god because that is certainly a waste of life
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

The sun is obviously responsible for all life on this planet,just like the light bulb attracts insects. That as absolutely got nothing to do with a god but NATURE.

I do not believe in a god nor a bible written by men in order to be moral. I simply you my brains.

I do not judge anyone, look down on gay people, enforce my rules on anyone,worship a god or anyone. No hell,no heave,above us ia a sky and a vast universe beyond our imaginations.

If you keep living your life according to a book,then what is the purpose of life? Dont tell me you must worship a god because that is certainly a waste of life

You don't judge, but you say I am wasting my life. If I may ask you one question, is your knowledge supreme to decide for another person what is right and what is wrong ? And you sounding like what you know today did not come from you reading or learning through what ever means
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

Do you believe you had one either? Lets be honest, if all white people were religious... there would be not a single one of you atheist today. Dont you have your own opinion?

White people? I live among them. I am certainly not influenced by them because most preachers i have encountered are whites and they are the mormons who used to believe that black people are less human. Why would i want to associate myself with such people? The black slaves were forced to accept jesus before given their meals. They quoted from the same bible you carry everyday.

The bible was the best tool of oppression the white used and it is still working. Cant you see yourself defending the same book?

You need to know that some slaves refused the christian doctrine and were burnt alive. I probably would have been one of them if such evil acts were still practised.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 04, 2012
sadeiyare:

You don't judge, but you say I am wasting my life. If I may ask you one question, is your knowledge supreme to decide for another person what is right and what is wrong ? And you sounding like what you know today did not come from you reading or learning through what ever means

I am not judging you,its only obvious you are influenced by the bible.If you consider non christians are going to hell then i would be right to think my knowledge is superior to yours.

I was born into a christian family too. I was a very curious kid at the sunday classes. I noticed all the paintings of god and his angels were whites. I refused to worship the white mans god.

If i may ask you,what does jesus look like? You must have a jesus picture on ur living room wall......i guess you know the colour of the image.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

White people? I live among them. I am certainly not influenced by them because most preachers i have encountered are whites and they are the mormons who used to believe that black people are less human. Why would i want to associate myself with such people? The black slaves were forced to accept jesus before given their meals. They quoted from the same bible you carry everyday.

The bible was the best tool of oppression the white used and it is still working. Cant you see yourself defending the same book?

You need to know that some slaves refused the christian doctrine and were burnt alive. I probably would have been one of them if such evil acts were still practised.

to be honest you wouldnt have been one of the atheists burnt at the stake then. You see, way back then there were very few white atheists to do your thinking for you so obviously you would have been a bible thumping fellow like me.

Unfortunately, you're too enamored in your own sense of moral superiority that you dont realize much of the atheism that exists today particularly among blacks is largely imported from the white man. You're simply copying the thoughts of the likes of Rich Dawkins. Left to you, you would have no basis for your unbelief.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

I am not judging you,its only obvious you are influenced by the bible.If you consider non christians are going to hell then i would be right to think my knowledge is superior to yours.

I was born into a christian family too. I was a very curious kid at the sunday classes. I noticed all the paintings of god and his angels were whites. I refused to worship the white mans god.

If i may ask you,what does jesus look like? You must have a jesus picture on ur living room wall......i guess you know the colour of the image.

hypocrisy at its best. But yet you live among the whites, your very existence is at the mercy of his inventions... you howl at christians being slaves to his religion while you yourself remain a mental slave to him.
Everything you call "nature" today was told to you by the white man... the very science you worship is the tool he invented.

Yes you may have repudiated the white man's "god" on the basis of your curiousity, but you simply swapped that "god" for another secular "god"... the white man's god of science.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

In even trying to answer you still seat an judge, mind you such judgement is not independent and thereby not going to be fair. Judging between me and you, why don't you allow the arguments counter themselves
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 04, 2012
davidylan:

to be honest you wouldnt have been one of the atheists burnt at the stake then. You see, way back then there were very few white atheists to do your thinking for you so obviously you would have been a bible thumping fellow like me.

Unfortunately, you're too enamored in your own sense of moral superiority that you dont realize much of the atheism that exists today particularly among blacks is largely imported from the white man. You're simply copying the thoughts of the likes of Rich Dawkins. Left to you, you would have no basis for your unbelief.

In a nut shell,you are still defending slave master jesus. I do not need Dawkin's books to think because i consider him a racist. I heard too much of his rants at school

Rather than engage in meaningless arguments with me,why don't you have a look into the belief system you cherish so much. As for me, i am fine and expanding beyond my imaginations everyday . I do not have a fear of the afterlife unlike you.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 04, 2012
sadeiyare:

In even trying to answer you still seat an judge, mind you such judgement is not independent and thereby not going to be fair. Judging between me and you, why don't you allow the arguments counter themselves

What does jesus look like?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

Why should you bother about how a man looks, Jesus is a man and there fore appear as one. Are you racist in nature, everybody was created in the image and likeness of GOD
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

Why should you bother about how a man looks, Jesus is a man and there fore appear as one. Are you racist in nature, everybody was created in the image and likeness of GOD don't make it sound like Jesus is an alien

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.