Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? (1056 Views)

A Question And Answer Website Finally Launched By A Nairalander / Moderators Needed For An Upcoming Nigerian Mobile Question And Answer Website / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by icefire1982: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
I'm building a question & answer website? http://www.ngask.com
Visitors can ask or answer questions here.
Is there anyone who is interested in it and plan to join me? If so, and if you have a computer, please leave your email here, we can do it togather and I can teach you how to become a webmaster.
Here is my email: lifenigeria@gmail.com.
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by y4code(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2012
this is my email:smelin360@yahoo.com............i am interest
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by sisqology(m): 5:34am On Nov 03, 2012
Scuby1000 at gmail dot com
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by icefire1982: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2012
I send you an email. Please check your email box and contact with me.

y4code: this is my email:smelin360@yahoo.com............i am interest
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by sisqology(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2012
Wey my own
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by icefire1982: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2012
Please send me an email or add me one facebook. My facebook id is lifenigeria.

sisqology: Wey my own
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by solutions247(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Am interested dou new to php/mysql...my mail is freesolutions247 @ gmail . Com
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by icefire1982: 12:29am On Nov 04, 2012
I already sent you an email. You can add me on facebook. My facebook id is lifenigeria.

solutions247: Am interested dou new to php/mysql...my mail is freesolutions247 @ gmail . Com
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by solutions247(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2012
Ok i wil add u up on fb,going to chk my mail
icefire1982:
I already sent you an email. You can add me on facebook. My facebook id is lifenigeria.

Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by Reubenkc: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
I am interested in joining you, but I am faced with the below challenge:
Sir I seriously need some assistance from you. I am designing a blog. where users can login and make posts and comments. I am almost done with d work but where I am stuck now is designing the posts and comments pages. I am making use of mysql database and dreamweaver. In my database I have tables for posts, Comments, category of posts, I also have login. Please I need ur assistance. U can send me d code to my email address reubenkc4all@yahoo.com
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by icefire1982: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
For the blog, I suggest you use the wordpress directly. It will save you a lot of time. Use your energy on the content will be better.
If you have more questions, you can post it on my website.
My facebook id is lifenigeria.

Reubenkc: I am interested in joining you, but I am faced with the below challenge:
Sir I seriously need some assistance from you. I am designing a blog. where users can login and make posts and comments. I am almost done with d work but where I am stuck now is designing the posts and comments pages. I am making use of mysql database and dreamweaver. In my database I have tables for posts, Comments, category of posts, I also have login. Please I need ur assistance. U can send me d code to my email address reubenkc4all@yahoo.com
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by icefire1982: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Wordpress is free. You can download from its website and use it directly. It's the most popular website application in the world, especially for blogs.
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by David(m): 1:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Whichever way i cn help, contact me:
davidoluyale@gmail.com or facbuk: Oluyale David
(hheritage15@yahoo.com)
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by icefire1982: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
You're warmly welcomed. You can visit our website by mobilephone now.

David: Whichever way i cn help, contact me:
davidoluyale@gmail.com or facbuk: Oluyale David
(hheritage15@yahoo.com)
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by solutions247(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
icefire1982: You're warmly welcomed. You can visit our website by mobilephone now.

are u insisting dat u hav already built it..Then y did u say we shud join u on it
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by icefire1982: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2012
Yes, I already built it. And you can visit it now by computer or mobilephone.
As you know, what's the most import thing for a website is not built it, it's to manage it. So I need a team to manage it.
Re: I'm Building A Question & Answer Website? Who Want To Join Me? by solutions247(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
icefire1982: Yes, I already built it. And you can visit it now by computer or mobilephone.
As you know, what's the most import thing for a website is not built it, it's to manage it. So I need a team to manage it.
dats wat i meant hw do we now join as d team. @tleast u cn mail us hw d website wud perform n hw we cud merge as a team leting us know d terms & conditions atached asap

(1) (Reply)

SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} / Wordpress Site Hacked And Resolved / The Longest Domain Name Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.