Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria (24528 Views)

Massive Recruitment at Federal University, Kashere Gombe State, May 2015 / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac / 5 Job Seeking Tips For New University Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
aktunde: @ Poster

I do not know you, but I am highly disappointed that you allow people who are at the same level with you make you look inferior to your own very self.I will not even blame those guys who finished from the Federal Universities. I will blame you for allowing their statements to hit you so bad that you lost your esteem completely. You even come up to put up a thread about that. By so doing, you have confirmed that they are truly better than you.

Let me tell you something. Your own situation is even better than mine. After all, you finished from a University but a state Uni right? I faced the same kinds of discussion while serving NYSC too. Mine is even worse because I was serving as a HND graduate. some friends I met in the camp deliberately raised these issues to provoke me. But you know what, I never gave a damn about all they were saying because what mattered to me was not where I was at that time. What mattered to me was where I was going. In addition, even if they graduate with first class from the best Federal University in the world (not just Nigeria), I didn't see any difference in any of us because "unemployment no dey look face". It doesn't matter if you finish from federal or state school or Polytechnic. Unemployment is unemployment. We were all the same bloody Corpers with 99.99% chance of not getting our dream dream jobs after NYSC. So, how were they better than me? So, I never saw any difference in us.

To cut the long story short. I didn't allow those dirty talks to affect me. I didn't look down on myself. I kept moving and held my dreams high. That was in 2006. As at today, majority of those same guys ranting blah...blah blah about the superiority of federal universities are still on the same spot, complaining and lamenting about Nigeria anytime they see me online. Meanwhile, me the HND grad have worked in a place where they are still dreaming of. As at my last interview with Shell in Texas, they were asking if I would also like to work in Nigeria or just Texas alone. I gladly told the interviewer that I will be willing to work anywhere including Nigeria. I was so particular about Nigeria because of those guys who had said lots of nonsense about my qualification back then. I guess with that, they would learn not to underestimate anybody because of their "paper" qualification or where they graduate from.

I'm sorry if this looks like bragging. Bragging is not my intention. I only give a brief story of my life just to let you know that the only person who can stop you from attaining success in life is you. Nobody can stop you...and not even those mocking you about where you graduated from. Mind you, I didn't stop at the HND wink wink. I worked my arss out into the Grad school in the US, and currently focusing on software engineering. You can do better than those guys "If you believe in yourself". No mind them cool cool cool
OP, Guys, let me introduce you to this preacher bragging here in the guise of being in the US as a Shell employee. From the following link, you will discover that he applied to ShopRite recently, and they turned him down!
https://www.nairaland.com/503071/shoprite-made-great-mistake-not
And then he puts "United States" here as his location, only to come here and claim he's not bragging about what he is not.
Chai, Nigerians, when shall we quit the scamming

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by b03liberty(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
baddiguy:
OP, Guys, let me introduce you to this preacher bragging here in the guise of being in the US as a Shell employee. From the following link, you will discover that he applied to ShopRite recently, and they turned him down!
And then he puts "United States" here as his location, only to come here and claim he's not bragging about what he is not.
u be bad guy dude..., grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
baddiguy:
Wow very impressive investigation discovery! We thank you very much sir. There are many imbeciles like that on NL. And here I was thinking that OP can learn a lot from this guy. What a fraud! Just imagine the rubbish. So why the heck did he have to claim that he's working in US for Shell, and that they gave him option to work in Nigeria, not knowing he's not even qualified to be a security guard? What a disgrace!!!
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by oc2fish: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Please belive in youself. And you will get over it. In my opinion i belive all depend on character. In the federal uni there are more opputurnities to be the best compared to the state unis.
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
From this:
aktunde: @ Poster

I do not know you, but I am highly disappointed that you allow people who are at the same level with you make you look inferior to your own very self.I will not even blame those guys who finished from the Federal Universities. I will blame you for allowing their statements to hit you so bad that you lost your esteem completely. You even come up to put up a thread about that. By so doing, you have confirmed that they are truly better than you.

Let me tell you something. Your own situation is even better than mine. After all, you finished from a University but a state Uni right? I faced the same kinds of discussion while serving NYSC too. Mine is even worse because I was serving as a HND graduate. some friends I met in the camp deliberately raised these issues to provoke me. But you know what, I never gave a damn about all they were saying because what mattered to me was not where I was at that time. What mattered to me was where I was going. In addition, even if they graduate with first class from the best Federal University in the world (not just Nigeria), I didn't see any difference in any of us because "unemployment no dey look face". It doesn't matter if you finish from federal or state school or Polytechnic. Unemployment is unemployment. We were all the same bloody Corpers with 99.99% chance of not getting our dream dream jobs after NYSC. So, how were they better than me? So, I never saw any difference in us.

To cut the long story short. I didn't allow those dirty talks to affect me. I didn't look down on myself. I kept moving and held my dreams high. That was in 2006. As at today, majority of those same guys ranting blah...blah blah about the superiority of federal universities are still on the same spot, complaining and lamenting about Nigeria anytime they see me online. Meanwhile, me the HND grad have worked in a place where they are still dreaming of. As at my last interview with Shell in Texas, they were asking if I would also like to work in Nigeria or just Texas alone. I gladly told the interviewer that I will be willing to work anywhere including Nigeria. I was so particular about Nigeria because of those guys who had said lots of nonsense about my qualification back then. I guess with that, they would learn not to underestimate anybody because of their "paper" qualification or where they graduate from.

I'm sorry if this looks like bragging. Bragging is not my intention. I only give a brief story of my life just to let you know that the only person who can stop you from attaining success in life is you. Nobody can stop you...and not even those mocking you about where you graduated from. Mind you, I didn't stop at the HND wink wink. I worked my arss out into the Grad school in the US, and currently focusing on software engineering. You can do better than those guys "If you believe in yourself". No mind them cool cool cool
To this...
aktunde: I just wonder what kind of human resources manager in his right sense would let go of someone like me. I applied to shoprite, and the company turned down my application. I'm I the looser here. I am so sorry for the company.

Now, check out the application I wrote to the company, my profile as well as my pix. Then, tell me why you would not consider shoprite as the greatest looser here.

[center]JOB APPLICATION[/center]

I am apply to my job of security guard to you boss in you company of Shoprite. I complete to Grade 8 examination certificate in 1997.
I am 27 ears to be Born of age and no mallied and no childish. My father is dead long time ago and my mother mary in Zaire country there 10 years now, no see she so nobody known to help me. My certificate is just sitting home for itself, but passes in Mathematics, Geography, Science and all subjects but fail in English because of Nyanja teacher, Mr Phiri, teaching me is jelos of myself. Me wear expenses cloth than Ngoni teacher.

I here people you want security guards to you company and I tell you I Am one of that job experience for 2 years. I shot 7 thief dead. I want to Join the company of you and chase criminal out with me AK47.

Please consider my aplication careful and call me any time because me Have celphone. I am red for interview with you. I am very hornest and can speak English free!

Please also greet your wife. And rememba that English is not our mother land!!

Yours in faith
Pasopa Mampara

My picture frame I look beautiful

Lying f.a.g.g.o.t!

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by aktunde(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by uchlukez(f): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
State uni grads in naija can neva be academically sound ! Those state unis are glorified high schools grin Best bet, go and write jamb again and gat admission into a federal uni shocked
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Abbey2sam(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
It baffles me to see that nigerians like supiriority so much, i'm a graduate of polytechnic and i'm also a victim of this kind of discouragement,@op yours is far better,from a state university and they still see you as inferior,hmm!!!

I also realised that it does'nt stop at that, the federal uni looks down on the state uni while state looks down on fed polytechnics,fed polys also looks down on state polys, even the college of educations.

Now you see that this inferior and supirior tin has been there for a long time now,and i strongly doubt if it will ever stop.

So don't let them get to you

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
aktunde: @baddiguy
**********YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNS**********

I wrote all that to inspire him to move on. Typing all that isn't easy, and you don't have to read it. If you have not got anything good to tell him, why don't you just shut up? By the way, I checked your profile pix and I saw 11 people and one very black creature standing back. What is that thing?
Having flagrantly displayed your ignorance in those words, one would have expected that you're either better-looking or a white buffoon. Alas! You are neither (that's if that's you o lol)
Now differentiate that face from the gorillas we don't even find in zoos.
Clown, you are not the first to be overseas. I will do no such thing to waste my time. If you are for real, send an email from that email address to my Hawaii Pacific University email: taindigh@my.hpu.edu and you will discover that the thing swelling your head is pure water these days...ALL MEN DON DEY YANKEE BEFORE YO MOMMA BORN YOU. Animal!
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by aktunde(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2012

2 Likes

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
aktunde: @ziqqz

So, you think that mumu that calls himself baddiguy has discovered a scammer? Well, I am not one of them. It' so unfortunate that you get carried away like that
@baddiguy or what do you call yourself, show yourself. You refused to tell me about that thing that was standing among 11 men in that your profile pix. I am me, and my location is real. Go and ask Vandops on NL (in the travel session), he lives close to me here in the US and he can identify me with my pictures. Mumu
cmn sharrap you stupid scam! you don dey put photo here wey you download for internet, you think say we no know say u be applicant for security guard job. bush meat like you cmon gerraway and stop wasting ppl space for here!!
@baddiguy, we renew our appreciation to you for calling that bush meat aktunde out. as you tell am, even if him dey there, no be him first dey go America wey him no want make we hear word again. we wey dey here no dey shout, but him go dey put photo here wey him dey rush food like monkey. very very stupid cow na him him be i swear

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
ziqqz:
cmn sharrap you stupid scam! you don dey put photo here wey you download for internet, you think say we no know say u be applicant for security guard job. bush meat like you cmon gerraway and stop wasting ppl space for here!!
@baddiguy, we renew our appreciation to you for calling that bush meat aktunde out. as you tell am, even if him dey there, no be him first dey go America wey him no want make we hear word again. we wey dey here no dey shout, but him go dey put photo here wey him dey rush food like monkey. very very stupid cow na him him be i swear

Thanks, dude. Feels good to know I'm not the only one who has discovered this scam
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by yemmyma: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
Both of you should stop this puerile altercation. At least now we know you both attending universities from God knows where in the U.S.

Just go settle this over a bottle of beer somewhere and move on.

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by elbulk(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lagoseko: My dear, the truth is that some coy dnt employ state uni graduates even if u made first class. Its d bitter truth but u can get job from other good coy. Gud luk.

Ure either new to d job market or has never worked,thre is NO company that does that,the only preference is a foreign degree...dnt console urself 4 goin 2 a fed uni...fed/state all d same...PS I ddnt go to either bt still confident with my uni cert knw why?I learnt relevant skills outside what school taught...once u add value to urself u'll get a job,no 1 employs cos of ur degree alone bt wat u can do
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
aktunde: @ziqqz

So, you think that mumu that calls himself baddiguy has discovered a scammer? Well, I am not one of them. It' so unfortunate that you get carried away like that
@baddiguy or what do you call yourself, show yourself. You refused to tell me about that thing that was standing among 11 men in that your profile pix. I am me, and my location is real. Go and ask Vandops on NL (in the travel session), he lives close to me here in the US and he can identify me with my pictures. Mumu
Why would any sane person believe you attend an American university, when you cannot even spell a word as simple as "section"?? Oga security, humble yourself and just beg and I may consider connecting you to a potential employer
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by 4chi: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
To all of you fools arguing over state/federal universities/ polytechnics... Check out these statistics:
1, Fola Adeola the guy that founded Guaranty Trust bank and changed the face of banking in Nigeria forever is a product of YABA POLYTECHNIC.
2, Tony Elumelu that took over and turned around UBA, one of the biggest Nigerian banks is a product of Bendel state university. He actually bought over the same bank from hakeem bello osagie a product of kings college, Cambridge , and Harvard universities who virtually messed up the bank with his crass incompetence. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome the founder of Christ embassy one of the biggest Nigerian churches is a product of the same school same as Festus Keyamo and uncountable others.
@op, you need to wean yourself of your morbid complex and move on with life and it's innate challenges. I went to a federal university but the best graduating student in my set at the law school went to LASU. So, what the heck are you blabbing about. Ask dangote,obasanjo,mike adenuga, and Otudeko if they attended federal universities.you need to really grow up and learn the fact that life is not about the institution you attended but the courage you bring to bear on it......

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by aktunde(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
@yemmy ma.

Thanks, I try to stay out of trouble until these frustrated guys started talking rubbish. Scammers calling others scammers. Anyways thanks. I'm out.
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by elbulk(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dignitary: And what about private uni's ?

Some state uni's are better than many private uni's.

But employers have this @ the back of their mind when recruiting.

First preference: Federal Uni's ...ESP the best 5: U.I,IFE,ABU,UNN,UNILAG,UNILORIN/UNIBEN. Grad's from Fed Uni's like UNIPORT are most often than not viewed with 'suspicion'.

2nd preference: Private uni's.

3rd preference: State uni's.

*The gap between no. 1 and 2 is VERY VERY WIDE

Really wonder whre sme of u get ur ideas...and who cares abt d rating...have a 1st class from UI as an and I have a second class lower degree from d least respected state uni bt have relevant knowledge and certifications pls tell me who employers will take...educate urself please and stop thriving on assumptions...
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by aktunde(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
@baddiguy,

I honestly see that you are indeed a clown. I just can't believe I am even laughing now. I'm tired of all these. So, you are even so idle that you have the time to check for spelling mistakes just to find a fault. I can tell you need a job. I have sent you an email just to show that I am real, but please don't respond with your resume. I'm out of here, so you can continue to cry.
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by elbulk(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
Engineer96: My dear, the truth is that some coy dnt
employ state uni graduates even if u
made first class. Its d bitter truth but u
can get job from other good coy. Gud luk.

This is the bitter truth.

Please name 1 of those coys...dnt say wat u dnt knw abeg...from banks 2 oil cos 2 gov institutions,they all do...hw is say Julius Berger a German co meant 2 care abt d uni u atended,they jst need a worker plus all naija uni r lookd as d same abroad...shitty
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Trulie(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
Must you give a listeninq ear to every distasteful comment(s) by some proud-fuminq peeps? I was not even expectinq you to go this far to prove your credence. Its only a decayed brain that would assume that not to be a hilarious post.
That said. I'm also a state uni product. Tho' currently servinq, am not scared of the labour market. Infact, i cant wait to be interviewed with my fellow grads frm the fed. Unis - it would be a delight.
Lest i forget, thanks for the advice.
aktunde: @baddiguy,

I honestly see that you are indeed a clown. I just can't believe I am even laughing now. I'm tired of all these. So, you are even so idle that you have the time to check for spelling mistakes just to find a fault. I can tell you need a job. I have sent you an email just to show that I am real, but please don't respond with your resume. I'm out of here, so you can continue to cry.

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by greggng: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
My friend i don't think you are academically sound as you claimed. Inferiority complex has become your companion and you need to get rid of that before you end up badly. I am a HND holder but all the so called graduates from the so called big schools respect me because they believe am better than them academically.My lgi has no option than to make me the CLO.Get rid of the inferiority complex in you and you will get your dream job.Is a shame you brought this issue for discussion.
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by toprealman: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2012
webcalculator: what is actually going on in the labour market?

i'm a corps member and i want to use this medium to understand better what is actually going on in the labour market.

i graduated from a state university, with a very good honours, and the intimidation i'm getting from my fellow corps members that graduated from federal universities is just unbearable. Inferiority complexes are quietly creepping into my life

when i graduated from secondary school, i had admission in a federal university cum state university. i was offered civil engineering in the federal uni., and electrical in the state. my passion then was to study electrical engineering and i don't want to waste a year, so i choosed electrical and that landed me in a state university.

the shock is that my fellow corps members were like i went to no school, employers don't employe graduates from state universities.

though i know that i'm academically sound, i have developed inferiority complexes. my thinking now is whether i will ever get employed.

please, is it true that employers despise state university graduates?
My friend finished from a polytechnic(HND) and today he is a manager after just 5 years in one of the best companies to work for in Nigeria.
Does that answer your question?

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by toprealman: 1:43am On Nov 04, 2012
aktunde: @ baddiguy:

Like I told you, God has taken me from no where, to the place me where I am today. I hate to brag. I also hate to put my pics online, but I will do so today because of a foool like you. I have friends on facebook, and NL (especially on the travel section) who know I am real. First, let me address that link about shopright. I only posted that just to be funny online. That was not me. Scroll down and see me live. I will take down the pix in 48 hours because like I told you, I dont put my pix online. If you doubt if its still me, look at the name of the school in the sweater I wear in that Picture. Do you see the name of the school? now send an email to akinyemia0808@students.bowiestate.edu. You will see that the name of the school on the sweater match my school email address which I just gave. I will copy that your same email and post it on Nairaland. You are a big foool, trying to attack me because I am trying to inspire someone. Take a look at my pix, and let's see if you are better. I have much evidence to show that God has brought me up from no where. But I will not risk my privacy online because of a a nuinsance like you. Just manage the few pix about me. he-goat!!
You really disappoint me. Why put your pics here just to prove to TWARTS that you are for real?
You've made your point, anyone in doubt can go and hug transformer.
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by kolexy(m): 2:01am On Nov 04, 2012
Sam Milla:

You CHOOSED electrical.
You can now see why labour market is too creepy for you.

Lol...............
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by kolexy(m): 2:16am On Nov 04, 2012

i'm a corps member and i want to use this medium to understand better what is actually going on in the labour market.

i graduated from a state university, with a very good honours, and the intimidation i'm getting from my fellow corps members that graduated from federal universities is just unbearable. Inferiority complexes are quietly creepping into my life

when i graduated from secondary school, i had admission in a federal university cum state university. i was offered civil engineering in the federal uni., and electrical in the state. my passion then was to study electrical engineering and i don't want to waste a year, so i choosed electrical and that landed me in a state university.

the shock is that my fellow corps members were like i went to no school, employers don't employe graduates from state universities.

though i know that i'm academically sound, i have developed inferiority complexes. my thinking now is whether i will ever get employed.

I also graduated from a state university, and I can confirm that Federal unis are better. But, this does not make graduates of Federal unis better than state unis.

Most state unis are nothing to write home about. The schools are overcrowded, especially Mgt and courses in humanities. Engineering courses are comparatively better than others. But, this should not make you allow others to look down on you.
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by aktunde(m): 2:31am On Nov 04, 2012
@toprealman
You really disappoint me. Why put your pics here just to prove to TWARTS that you are for real?
You,ve made your point, anyone in doubt can go and hug transformer.

Thanks man. I'm sorry for the disappointment. I just have zero tolerance for that word "scammer" that it made me stoop so low just top prove a point. But you know nairaland nau. Once someone is wrongfully tagged a scammer on NL, it goes beyond that thread and spread on and on. Anyways, I learnt my lessons (not to give attention to imbeciles anymore). Thanks again, and good night.

2 Likes

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Jarus(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2012
These apostles of self-employment are here again, with their business of demonizing salaried job. Well, good for you, but spare us those fictions you bandy around. We are happy as paid workers, 'serving' other people. Only that these self-employed friends have not allowed one to rest, always asking for money from those of us that are servants.

It doesn't even occur to these guys that even the so-called entrepeneurs they seek to emulate all started as salaried workers under someone else.

And as a salaried worker, I rise to become CEO of Shell or GTB or Airtel, it never occurs to them that I can never be poor again.

To them, there is nothing like pursuing what one is cut out for. Everyone must be self-employed based on those fake theories they read in their so-called motivational books.
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Jarus(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2012
On the topic, I don't believe in blanket dismissal of anybody based on the school he finishes from. I have seen graduates of Federal Universities that cannot justify being a graduate, as I have also seen same from state unis. I have seen very hot graduates from state unis, even polytechnics.

That said, candidly, if my younger brother seeks my advice, I will advise he seeks Federal Unis first, especially the First generation ones, then private universities next, then Federal Universities of later generations, then state unis.

Like I said, this doesn't take away anything from these other unis, but I formed my preference based on the reality in this country as I know it.

Yet, beyond all these, class of degree and personal brilliance matter more. If you go to the best Federal uni and made a 3rd class, a 2.1 from a state or private uni will get more calls for tests and interviews and if he is able to defend it(personal brilliance), will get job more easily. Most organizations are more interested in grade than school. Less than 10% are interested in school. This is why a brilliant friend of mine that had 2.1 from a little known ATBU Bauchi will get offers from Oando, NNPC and be on Shell and Total's waiting lists. Same if you go to the best Federal uni and can't defend it in tests and interview.

The reason why I recommend Federal uni, esp first generations ones, for people is because 1, to a large extent, merit still obtains in admission 2, more competitive and gives you opportunity to compete with a lot of equally brilliant folks 3, cosmopolitan, exposes you 4, some pride comes with it (the reason the poster of this topic felt intimidated in camp) and that can have an advantage, when you package yourself and strike fear in competitors, although that can't help you in tests, but maybe in interviews and social gatherings 5, Federal unis are less expensive 6, Nobody will ask you in interview 'which school is that?' Which can throw you off-balance and there is high likelihood that your interviewer also attended that same school.

Yet, I believe all these may not be able to help you if you are not so good yourself.

1 Like

Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2012

OP, I have seen a very promising advert in a newspaper that says only federal university graduates should apply....

Ever since that voice,,, ...hmmm
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2012
the shock is that my fellow corps members were like i went to no school, employers don't employe graduates from state universities...webcalculator

And you heard this from employers themselves?

OR

from folks who are about to be thrown into the supersaturated labour market?
Re: State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2012
Sam Milla:

You CHOOSED electrical.
You can now see why labour market is too creepy for you.

bekeee!....oyibo!! ... grammar!!!

webcalculator...this is your competition!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Recruitment 2013 / Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.