Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us (1768 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Can Nollywood And Bollywood Ever Work Together? / Nollywood: Largest Movie Industry After Nollywood And Bollywood! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us by lyricalpontiff(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
5 things Hollywood Films teach us:

1. Chinese have nothing better to do than teaching or practicing Kung fu.
2. More than 50% of US population are FBI or CIA agents,working undercover.
3. The purpose of school system in the US is to promote Baseball or Basket ball.
4. Aliens have special interest in attacking America.
5. US is a place where you can meet all mythical creatures like ware wolves and vampires.

5 things Bollywood films teach us:

1. At least 1 of the identical twins is born evil.
2. While diffusing a bomb, don't worry whichever wire u cut...u always choose d right 1.
3. A hero will show no pain while getting beaten up; but will show pain when a girl will clean up his wound.
4. A detective can solve a case only when he is suspended from duty.
"Now d most hilarious..."
5. If u decide to start dancing on d street, everyone you meet will automatically know the steps...
Re: Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us by lyricalpontiff(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
I hope this makes it Τ̅☺ d front page
Re: Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us by REMMEI(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
grin ur just freakin on point.
Re: Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us by ihebrooke(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2012
Nice one.

22 important questions for Nollywood

bunmioguns: Can somebody help me to ask NOLLYWOOD to
please answer these important questions ?

1.How can a ghost look left n right before crossing
the road? ‘Dem dey fear accident?’

2.Why does the TV go off by itself after the ‘breaking news’?

3.Why do all native doctors paint one eye?

4.Why must every advert Start with a loud scream?

5.Why must every juju part be represented by lightening n thunder under the bright sunlight?

6.Why do Nigerian movies always have part one to five?

7.How can Segun Arinze be Ramsey Noah’s dad… Any resemblance?

8.Why will a blind mother say, “I’m happy to see you my son”?

9.Why is Jim Iyke always coming back from America n speaking with a fake British accent?

10.When will Pastor Ajidara stop being a fake pastor?

11.Why is it that the characters die or run mad immediately after their confessions?

12.Epic Village Movie Set in the 90s still finds Mercy Johnson with Brazilian hair, how come?

13. How can N2bn fit into a small Ghana-Must-Go bag?

14.Must all hired assassins be found in uncompleted or abandoned buildings? ‘Na dem papa house?’

15.Why must a film have Part 1,2, 3; Return of The Film 1,2 n 3; n The Same Film ‘Reloaded’ 1,2 n 3? WHY!?

16.Will a Yoruba movie ever be complete without a visit to the ‘Baba’?

17.Study:9 out of 10 times, Olu Jacobs dies of heart attack in Nollywood movies,why?

18. “15 years ago” n Ini Edo calls her Boyfriend with a Bold 5.. How is this possible?

19.Why will d parents call their child 3 times nd ask him/her how many time did I call you? ‘Dem no sabi count?’

20.When poor people come to Lagos to struggle dey always make it, if na so why poor people still dey Lagos?

21.Why is it that Ogogo is always innocent but must be a victim of circumstances?

22. Why is translations in most Yoruba films are always in direct translation? e.g .."Ta lo fun e loyun yi"..."Who gave you this pregnant?
Re: Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2012
Họ̥w̶̲̥̅̊ can it make it Τ̅☺ d front page?
Re: Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us by VillageBoi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
ihebrooke: Nice one.

22 important questions for Nollywood

@Ihebrooke why are you trying to spoil this very funny thread with billion time copy & paste things? If you no get anything to add to Hollywood & Bollywood yabbings then zip your teeth!

@Lyricalpontiff - Totally hilarious thread - more of that.
Re: Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us by ihebrooke(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
VillageBoi:

@Ihebrooke why are you trying to spoil this very funny thread with billion time copy & paste things? If you no get anything to add to Hollywood & Bollywood yabbings then zip your teeth!

@Lyricalpontiff - Totally hilarious thread - more of that.

You are really a village boy. Did I credit myself as the author. I guess they still need to teach you the meaning of "quote".

What is wrong with including our Nollywood?
What meaningful contribution did you make to the thread?

Guy, clean shit wey dey your face before you dey see one wey dey my behind!
Re: Things Hollywood And Bollywood Movies Teach Us by VillageBoi(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
ihebrooke:

You are really a village boy. Did I credit myself as the author. I guess they still need to teach you the meaning of "quote".

I am a proper VillageBoi and as your, obviously, degraded grey-matter couldn't even simply understand the 'copy & paste'... then there is absolutely no point to waste my time saying anything else to ya!

(1) (Reply)

If You Remember This Tv Series And Ure Not Married By Now... / Shiloh 2011: Which Channel? / Lovers Of Vampire Diaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.