Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (38813 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria Army Is Developing Aviation Unit / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by bayulll01(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
US discovered that Igbo and amaljirin are the parasite we they need to eradicate for the world to be better,oya!!round them up and kill them all
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by mcevans1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Yoruba wariors are opc/nurtw amala warriors, unfortunately those kind of warriors are not what the US is looking for

Tribalism is sweet ohh... Lwrmb
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Classicalman(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yomieluv: Because Hausa people no get brain at all,they only hear "go",that's why they are call "zombie". They can die anyhow,to them death is nothing.

Igbo people can do anything for money, killing for money is there hobby,they will join cos of the monetary gain,and nothing else. To an igbo man,the love of money,is the beginning of wisdom.
And Yorobbers were not chosen because of their penchant for Cowardice, Betrayal, Backstabbing and drinking rat poison to evade capture. grin

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
bayulll01: US discovered that Igbo and amaljirin are the parasite we they need to eradicate for the world to be better,oya!!round them up and kill them all
musiwa7: the reason why is because majority of nigerian in the USA army are Yoruba.. nearly over 60% of nigerian in the USA are Yorubas.
bayulll01: US discovered that Igbo and amaljirin are the parasite we they need to eradicate for the world to be better,oya!!round them up and kill them all
NO DEY CONSOLE UNA SELF. ENVIOUS YERIBA PIPU.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by achi4u(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
na wa o...igbos for parasite? for where?
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by mavinc4u(f): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
mayorwesley: Its a shame dat d igbos who r d most tribalistic set of human beings in nigeeria,u r happy to be mentioned along wit other tribes like hausa(boko haram),persia(iran), afghanistan(taliban) nd odas, this are tribes or people associated wit terrorism nd risk to us security,I guess d spate of kidnappin and ritual in the south eastern part of nigeria is sendin a signal to CIA to recruit more local speekers of terrorist tribes like igbo.I smell espionage

Its a shame dat d igbos who r d most tribalistic set of human beings in nigeeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ballabriggs: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
It is called DIVERSITY!!!

With your small heads most of you can hardly understand how and why the World is evolving with globalisation. There is a need to ensure that your society represents different backgrounds and this is what progressive societies are based on while you mumu's keep planning how to destroy what you should build.

It is a very big shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by informatix: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
[size=14pt]FROM ONE SIDE HAUSA AND IGBOS ARE WELL KNOWN WARRIORS IF NA AMEBO WAR WE KNOW THEM GO CALL.LOL. FROM ANOTHER SIDE NA THEM HAUSA AND IGBO WE NO VALUE THEIR LIVES YORUBA MAN'S LIFE HAS MORE VALUE THAN HAUSA AND IGBOS.LOL. CHOOSE ONE SIDE AND SHUT UP. [/size]
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by nenepea(f): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
Laalamed: tongue cool
next civil war would be fought in yoruba land.
The war will not last up to 30 days before they surrender
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Arcard(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
War is nw fought by brain nt by mouth or numba.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by klax(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
@Negro_Ntns:
...well guess what, its time to walk-the-talk! Time for ndigbo to prove their Jewish ancestry and kinship with Israel....beside enlistment in US Army, they should enlist enmasse in Israeli Defense Force as well. They must defend their ancestral homeland against Persia.

Mr Negro_Ntns i'm ashamed of you, Oh God so people like you still exist calling yourself a Jewish? Oh Jesus, now I can see my people are the most ignorant tribes in Nigeria. I swear to God if you repeat that foundless silly statement like Igbo are Jewish I will seriously insult you beyond your belief. Are you not ashame that its only Igbo that keep saying they are have acenstry to a land where no one their even recognized their existence? Please bros i'm not a Jewish and I will never be a Jew 'am a African, Igbo born, a full Nigeria so if your silly head want to go on embarrassing your self pls go ahead mr Jewish. You remind me of a belief of a tribe that never know their origin because if you ask Hausa man where are you from the answer is straight, if you ask Yoruba man where are you from the answer is straight but when you ask Igbo man pls where are from then you will be hearing nonsense talk like we are Jew, oh where are this, oh we are that so shameful indeed.

So you are happy that America are looking for fools to be slaughter by Al-Queda and Igbo and Hausa are amongs their recruits and you are happy jumping up isnit Any one that celebrate this stupidy that person is a big fool and a Idiots I will say one million time. America are 400 million they have more than enough population to get soldiers.

4 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by achi4u(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
mavinc4u:

Its a shame dat d igbos who r d most tribalistic set of human beings in nigeeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
gringringringringrincheesycheesycheesygringrin

Abeg make i folow u laff jare.
NL di ok!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Classicalman(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
nenepea: The war will not last up to 30 days before they surrender
30days abi 30minutes. Their generals are well known for weeping and prostrating before Majors, asking for their lives. (Refer to Diya Vs Mustapha) cool
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by strngeland: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
Have you ever thought why is that the rich, educated and well-heeled direct wars but keep their children in universities or otherwise engaged? Mrs Thatcher commissioned Falkland War and was Iron Lady until her son, Mark who was motor racing lost radio communication and Tony Blair's son, Euan was an intern in a Senator's office and one of George Bush was marrying off one of his daughters whilst thousands of other people's children were busy dying looking for imaginary Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

To not 'qualify' to be invited as a pawn is complimentary - an acknowledgement of a people that are discerning and smart to not be 'fodders' or collaterals for those who consider them as mere'disposables'. The Zulus are fearsome warriors, I cannot see them on the list and curiously the invitation is not extended to key allies with whom the US have strategic relationship. Na dem chop together, why I go die for dem?

They US army wants native speakers because on the score card , they know they are foreigners and often indicative of desperation. The same way army recruiters target low income neighbourhoods in the US and UK but even these supposedly gullible class are getting wiser because they have seen their bulk of their community end up homeless with severe mental health issues.

The Internet is full of stories of ex military who are living dead and we all know America is not doing it for love - No Nigerian should qualify to be messed up.

3 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
Any Igbo or hausa person st.upid enough to get drafted into the US military in order to assist america with her ongoing imperialist wars of grand theft of the natural resources of defenceless countries all over the world should be ready for the consequences

Someone very correctly stated that black americans made up the highest number of casualties in the vietnam war as majority of them were placed in the line of fire. America is gearing up for their planned attack on Iran and they know that it won't be a walk in the park - who better to use as cannon fodder than africans who still havent understood that america is not their friend?

Also americans are fully aware of the enmity that exists between igbos and hausas and therefore they will use this to their advantage, what better way to exploit two enemies by getting them to spy on each other and then use the information they willingly disclose to you for your own benefit? sounds exactly like what used to go on during slavery when slaves used to fight each other to get massa's love.

of course uncle sam is only interested in keeping nigeria in a permanent state of instability and dysfunction and they will be able to maximise this when they know what both opposing sides in the ongoing (US intelligence created) north vs south destabilisation project are up to.

america knows its days of empire are coming to a close but it will not go down without a fight, just as Britain used africans to fight against Hitler in the second world war in order to hold on to their empire that is the same way the americans will use africans gullible enough to go and die for them in iraq, libya or iran.

You've got to give it to these americans though - they create the poverty and despair that causes many of these soldiers to join their army in the first place. These soldiers are then used to fight and take over resource rich countries under the guise of fighting terrorism - why is it that terrorist activity only occurs in resource rich countries? Iraq was once one of the richest countries in the arab world with a standard of living so high that they were the envy of other arab nations - what did america do - it went in there and smashed the country to pieces, libya - once had the highest standard of living in africa - look at it now. With african countries the americans dont even need to resort to war because all african heads of state are cowards with the exception of Mugabe - what they cant do to you with economic sanctions they will surely do with debt enslavement and if you are still not towing the line - war which is why Iran is now in america's crosshairs.

4 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by COOLDUN: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ganys: 2015 conspiracy against Nigeria is working...Whats gonna be their gain if this Beautiful Country break. Well, Since we cant deal with America,God is already helping us to deal with them with the recent hurricane Sandy....
If they attempt to Break Nigeria By 2015 by force, God Shall Dust them with Deadly Hurricane DUSTY....Useless Country angry

Look at this Zombie, your country and USA which one is most plagued and punished by God and nature? Keep on deceiving yourselves, your government alone is more than all the punishment suffered by the USA since their existence, if it is your tribesmen that was quoted here now, we wouldn’t have our peace to your boastings of being the most educated and dynamic tribe in Africa, it has become a crime and curse to the US people for recruiting solders who volunteered to join their Army, from other two preferred tribes in Nigeria.

This same cursed US now fought with British Army for Nigerian Army to bring back the Biafra country back to Nigeria, which you people hailed and blessed even prayed to God, for their success, today the same God is the one cursing them with Hurricane. God give problems according to our capacities, if 1% of the natural disaster that befell the US happens in Nigeria, honestly your country will be a forgotten in a minute.

If God cursed America with Hurricane, then what will call the recent floods that almost consumed the whole Nigeria? Imagine someone in hell fire mocking someone that is in the Paradise. Anyway it is Nigeria mentality, suffering and smiling. USA, have regretted their involvement in the Nigeria civil war, now they are in their right senses, once beaten twice shy. Don’t mock the USA people with the natural disaster, because your country is in a mess.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by na2day(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nigerian youths, the hope of the future, reasoning like a cre.tin!
No wonder the country is doomed!
All the rejoicing Ibos and the Hausas on this thread, need their heads examined!
America is recruiting quislings among your brethren and you are rejoicing?
Are you guys mad?
Don't you know they are going to be used to monitor your people?
Sometimes I wonder at the reasoning abilities of my people?
Mtsheew!

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ziccoit: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
Super1759: I think its not on a negative side. Igbos are known to be warriors right from orgin and smartest among the tribes. Hausa peeps are fearless and can lay their lives for their belief. So it has something to do with their attitude to fight

Meet an ibo man or one from hausa side that is swimming in what my people would call “good life“ and you will quickly change your mind about the above.

It is only the poor among them that want to die.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by klax(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
na2day!:
Nigerian youths, the hope of the future, reasoning like a cre.tin!
No wonder the country is doomed!
All the rejoicing Ibos and the Hausas on this thread, need their heads examined!
America is recruiting quisling among your brethren and you are rejoicing?
Are you guys mad?
Don't you know they are going to be used to monitor your people?
Sometimes I wonder at the reasoning abilities of my people?
Mtsheew!

Thanks you my brother God will bless you abundantly. Dont all these I D I O T S celebrating the madness. Their heads to be examine they are not ashamed of themselves that as big as Nigeria can still listed among the craps OF nation TO BE RECRUITED for the silly native talk recruitment to be slaughter like a sacred cow and some aminals are here jumping up foolssssss. And the most annoying its same my ow people who the most happiest I never read a single talk from any Husa celebrating this nonsense, and its my own people that cry America was part of failure to Biafra and the same America now want them to be use as experiment and they are happy even celebrating it, Ndigbo please and please are we CONFUSED or WHAT??
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by adoniza(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

...well guess what, its time to walk-the-talk! Time for ndigbo to prove their Jewish ancestry and kinship with Israel....beside enlistment in US Army, they should enlist enmasse in Israeli Defense Force as well. They must defend their ancestral homeland against Persia.

See brain jam.....lol
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
they need it to help us fight bokoharam
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hmmnn! Nigerians are so dumb that it's almost scary. This recruitment is not about overseas war, this is about the war that is going to be fought in Nigeria soon. No other country speak the ibo language, so why will they need ibo translators overseas?

This is all about the two tribes that will have issues in nigeria soon. We Yoruba don't claim what do not belong to us but Hausas and ibos want resources that are not in their region reason they are going to be the people to watch and watch closely.
Ninilowo: They ve said it that Nigeria will disintegare by 2015. So this development does not come as a surprise.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
US military does not need to recruit Nigerians for foot soldiers when they can make it attractive and get mexicans to enlist in their thousands.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by four4: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
We know dt american ar proactive when it come to security issue since september tero on america soil, any country or ethnic dat have potential of give the word problem or potential of terorism are penetrated before they mature into full terro so they can be nip in d bud or control measure for those already grown into terorism, check the list of d countries or ethnic groups you will see either they are terorist nation or they have potential, just unfortunate dt my igbo brothers fall into this categories of potential going by d rate den de kidnapd and their renoun creminality all around the word
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
How many times have you been told that you brought nothing to Lagos and when it's time to leave you going to leave with your ears only if you are lucky.
Youngzedd:

The guy never chop today, na poverty wey they their blood dey worry am.
See as them dey open their stinking mouth call Lagos, who made lagos what it is today IGBOS, prove me wrong if u can.

Igbos are the tap root of 9ja economy, prove me wrong if u can.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by bayulll01(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
din't u guys know that american did their research before recruiting them,the two tribe are the most sensless stupe,demented,retarded foolish clueeless on earth!!i say round them up and send them to iraqi

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by cap28: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
COOLDUN:

Look at this Zombie, your country and USA which one is most plagued and punished by God and nature? Keep on deceiving yourselves, your government alone is more than all the punishment suffered by the USA since their existence, if it is your tribesmen that was quoted here now, we wouldn’t have our peace to your boastings of being the most educated and dynamic tribe in Africa, it has become a crime and curse to the US people for recruiting solders who volunteered to join their Army, from other two preferred tribes in Nigeria.

This same cursed US now fought with British Army for Nigerian Army to bring back the Biafra country back to Nigeria, which you people hailed and blessed even prayed to God, for their success, today the same God is the one cursing them with Hurricane. God give problems according to our capacities, if 1% of the natural disaster that befell the US happens in Nigeria, honestly your country will be a forgotten in a minute.

If God cursed America with Hurricane, then what will call the recent floods that almost consumed the whole Nigeria? Imagine someone in hell fire mocking someone that is in the Paradise. Anyway it is Nigeria mentality, suffering and smiling. USA, have regretted their involvement in the Nigeria civil war, now they are in their right senses, once beaten twice shy. Don’t mock the USA people with the natural disaster, because your country is in a mess.

First of all the United States is one of the most divided and racist nations in the western world and it creates the conditions that lead many poor blacks and hispanics in that country to get drafted into their military, if you live in the american ghettoes surrounded by violence, destitution, drug dealers and prostitution with no hope of ever getting out of it due to the entrenched institutionalised racism that permeates every layer of american society ie the schools, the employment and judicial systems etc joing the US army starts to look like a very attractive option indeed even if you might not live to come back to tell your story.

Also just as black americans and hispanics join the army in order to get away from poverty in their community created by the us govt that is the same way nigerians run away from nigeria to get away from the poverty created by the us owned IMF and world bank in nigeria- therefore you need to recognise that this US that you idolise is the architect of the suffering of many nigerians just as it is for black americans.

with regard to the US's role in the nigeria /biafra civil war - yes they fought on the side of their ally - Britain who armed, funded and trained their northern puppets to prevent the secession of biafra but why did the americans chose to side with a group of murderers who had already carried out unprovoked attacks against thousands of igbos in the north, i thought america beleives in freedom and democracy - why didnt they come to the aid of the persecuted biafrans ? could it be because they stood to gain more by siding with their british allies because of the stake they had in the oil region which was under the control of britain?

You see one thing you have failed to understand is that these americans and europeans do not see us as human beings they only see our resources, america joined forces with britain because it was in their interest to keep oil rich niger delta under the control of the nigerian northern oligarcy (aka nigeria) because that is the only way they would have full control over those resources, it had nothign to do with them beleiving in the unity of the nigerian people - they couldnt care less about nigeria or its people - all they wanted was for the oil to be under the control of the leaders that were originally chosen by britain.

if you still do not beleive what ive said about the role america played during the nigerian civil war try reading Henry Kissinger's memoirs (former national security adviser under Nixon) read the chapter about how Kissinger received daily updates on the number of igbo children that were dying of starvation as a result of the economic blockade imposed on biafra following instructions from britain .

read about how Kissinger chose to do nothing in the face of all of this tragedy - you know why? BECAUSE IT WAS NOT IN THE INTEREST OF THE UNITED STATES TO GO AGAINST BRITAIN'S POSTION - you better wake up and understand that we black people are nothign more than pawns in their hands they do not care about us and never will.

with regard to the posters comment about the hurricane im inclined to agree - when you commit so much evil against innocent people in this world brace yourself for your own punishment because it will be so deadly that people around you will begin to wonder what you did to invoke such fury from the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by whitecat007: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Why do you have to keep telling people how fearless your tribe is when the history of every tribe is there for people to make their minds on who are the real warriors. Why do you need to argue with anyone that you are a man or woman when the the person is not blind. The truth of the matter is, non nigerians know which tribe is the man and which is the boy in Nigeria.
icon aus: Whao i de enjoy this thread . US knows the tribes in nigeria n they know africa history dated back to slave trade , british colonization of Africa and nigeria civil war hence they know the real warriors . Not people who use mouth to cut iroko tree- the yorubas .
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 2mch(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Wait are Igbo people boasting about being recruited by another country to be slaughtered or snitch on their people? To even put Yoruba down they are praising Hausa who slaughter them like chicken. Igbo brain is something to be researched I swear. Anyway, all this noise, if una no secceed for Nov 5th. We dey wait una for November 5th. Igbo people have very very big issues. shocked. Yoruba's have been recruited for this for a long time, na wa o. Dem dey get medal for snitchery? Well its Igbo loud mouths and chest beaters. Nov 5th is the day. I hope you all don't biAtch as usual. Crying to Seun and Muki that Yoruba's are whopping you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos / Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.