Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour (10810 Views)

Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] / Bracket - Champion Ft Banky W + Beautiful Baby Ft Flavor N'abania / Music Video - Bracket Ft 2 Face Idibia Remember (yori Yori Rmx.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by mafiacent(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
Here is the video of “Beautiful Baby” by Bracket featuring Flavour, off the Cupid Stories Album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYD12XD4phE&feature=player_detailpage

Download Video Here

1 Like

Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Bracket's videos have been of the highest quality since they blew. Crystal clear. Simple context. These guys can do no wrong cool

#TeamBracket #TeamFlavour

1 Like

Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Roseey0(f): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2012
thank God the fair one can now shake body small grin
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by ghettodreamz(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2012
o ma bitifu oni we go lif togeda...

o ma bitifu bebi we go de togeda..

de togeda

lif togeda

because u 2 fyn ooooo

Not bad sha.. I've always lik dia konbinasan grin grin grin
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by 360command: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2012
flavour na d most featured artist now. i guess he is on fire..

1 Like

Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by codeine123: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2012
360command: flavour na d most featured artist now. i guess he is on fire..
You are right my brother, he is definitely on fire. Have u heard the songs in his 3rd album 'blessed'? If not pls grab a copy.
The above video is nice and simple. Sometimes simplicity means elegance, but I would have preferred a coloured video to the black and white concept.
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by damola1: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2012
flavour will continue to rule, especially with is control of his local dialect, In the last 1 week now, I have listened half of the time to igbo songs....
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Afam4eva(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
damola1: flavour will continue to rule, especially with is control of his local dialect, In the last 1 week now, I have listened half of the time to igbo songs....
This is one thing that upcoming artist don't understand. It doesn't pay any longer trying to sounds all American and foreign. 9ice, Da grin, Nigga Raw and Flavour ar just a few examples of people that have made it big in the music industry because they were original.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Orblonde: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
They make damn good music and Flavour sure does what his name means when he features on any track. I would prefer a black women (dark skin and not skinny) to be on these videos. I know its to give it international appeal according to some people but I beg to differ, it also sends a negative massage about our sisters and makes them go more crazy with this hair attachment stuff and bleaching etc. No one will value you if you don't value yourself
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by toprealman: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Flavour rock!!!
Forget all those borrowed accents we a beleaguered with by our musicians, this guy is the real thing.
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by sandysprax(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
But why do these guys keep sounding the same in all their songs?? Instrumental = same, Lyrics = same, Video = same, General concept = same....Na wa oh!
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by ncpat(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
New release Condom song

Listen HERE

Download HERE

Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
I've been waiting for a video to this song. I LOVE!!!
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
Orblonde: They make damn good music and Flavour sure does what his name means when he features on any track. I would prefer a black women (dark skin and not skinny) to be on these videos. I know its to give it international appeal according to some people but I beg to differ, it also sends a negative massage about our sisters and makes them go more crazy with this hair attachment stuff and bleaching etc. No one will value you if you don't value yourself
This is wrong on every level. Are you trying to demean the light skinned and skinny African ladies? Do you think every African girl is black like dudu osun and thick? Or your point is light skinned, slim African ladies are less Africans than the dark skinned, thick ones? *smh in annoyance*
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Eifeh(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
Flavour Rock, nwanne carry go. IFENNERI track make sense die
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by maninmood(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
sandysprax: But why do these guys keep sounding the same in all their songs?? Instrumental = same, Lyrics = same, Video = same, General concept = same....Na wa oh!

How else do you want them to sound? Like terry G? Learn how to give props where it's due
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by sashaa(f): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mr. Flavour!
When i think of u, i think of one word: ORIGINALITY #teamflavour
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by frankzone: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
ItsModella:
This is wrong on every level. Are you trying to demean the light skinned and skinny African ladies? Do you think every African girl is black like dudu osun and thick? Or your point is light skinned, slim African ladies are less Africans than the dark skinned, thick ones? *smh in annoyance*

u r light skinned, skinny and African shey? I feel ur pain.
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
I usually enjoy Nigerian music but that one :-S! I couldn't even listen until the end!!! So cheesy and just sounds like any other music you will hear on the radio anywhere in the world :-(! Flavour's part is better though.
And the girl at the beginning, with the car: she doesn't look African! To me she looks more like Arabic or something (I'm not an expert, but just look at her nose!)
Anyway, hope I'll like the next song better ;-)
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
For some reasons...I hate that yellow igbo 'Bracket' singer
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^ Hate na strong word.
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Hate na strong word.

Oh, ok.....DISLIKE
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Better. What are the reasons? Lol.
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by mikuz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
maninmood:

How else do you want them to sound? Like terry G? Learn how to give props where it's due
read properly before you comment. It is obvious that you didn't understand where he was coming from.
What did you/people say when Psquare released Beautiful Onyinye after No One like you?
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by sandysprax(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
mikuz:
read properly before you comment. It is obvious that you didn't understand where he was coming from.
What did you/people say when Psquare released Beautiful Onyinye after No One like you?

Thanks for adding extra pillars to my post wink

+ Successful people thrive on more criticisms and less "props" as he used in his post (whatever that means )
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by alex406(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
@ flavour,you nailed that song. You are the best.
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by yme1(f): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Chaiiiii this is beautiful
Need to go look for that black dude mehnnn he is so fineee smiley
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by okeyxyz(m): 1:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Mehn, Nigerian artist are becoming a real disappointment. Our inferiority complex is now full blown in capital letters. Especially the igbo artists. They are making every effort to hide our "blackness". Their main female artists are becoming whiter and whiter with each new video. WHY!!!!. These don't represent our girls, these are not our realities.

I hope dbanj don't join them with this shameless shunning of our identities. SHAME!!!
Re: Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2012
why are African musicians always comparing women to food?

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Kcee Ft Wizkid - Pull Over (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.