Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (110685 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2009
Na true na.

Every team licks their lips whenever its time to play Madrid.

Lyon, Juventus, Liverpool even ordinary Gayyners flogged you

Roma beat Madrid Home and away
Juventus beat Madrid home and away
Liverpool beat Madrid home and away
Monaco eliminate Madrid from CL

Una nor dey tire ASHAWO 10 - 10 kobo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2009
You should stop saying shits!!! cuz I hate it when you guys blab, it makes me sick!!! Whether the devil likes it or not Real Madrid Football Club of Spain would be Champions of Europe come the end of this season!!! One! Two!! Hala Madrid!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2009
Dem don go spiritual to cross the 2nd round. better employ TB Joshua
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2009
wetin concern devil with real madrid. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2009
Krayola,

I tire oh. Is that the ploy and strategy of Perez now? to gather all the Babalawo to offer sacrifice to make Madrid go beyond second round
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
Real Madrid don't need to meet any Babalawo for them go go past the second round, we have done our assignments right this time around it's the trophy or nothing else!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
galatico:

Real Madrid don't need to meet any Babalawo for them go go past the second round, we have done our assignments right this time around it's the trophy or nothing else!!!

Assignment ko, Home Work ni
Shey na over €250 million wey u use buy players na ur assignment
i pity you, cos you go cry at the end of the season tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by jacinto(f): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
eyonigger:

Hahaha, true talk. Dead club, i foresee a bad season for them with no trophies, ending the season at number 6, next CL disqualification. FUTURE TV YARNS!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2009
Dayo please stop threatening this people.Its becoming too much. Open a Stuttgart fan thread with another username so you can chithcat with ur ownself.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2009
Na biina wey no dey keep his mouth shut dey cause am
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Na biina wey no dey keep his mouth shut dey cause am

Nah I dnt think so, Binna is a better football fan compared to galactico and segunpc.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2009
I dont care about the fans whether biina, galatico, and segunpc if he can keep his mouth shut else I would always bombard this thread till Madrid progress beond the 2nd round
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
Real Madrid has so many enemies around the world due to there success over the past 105 years of existence, no club in the world can match the record set by Real Madrid, so am not bothered about what the enemies say for now, the season is commencing today, I'll shut them up with my teams impressive performance, and by then all those enemies would be the once praising Real Madrid, and they'll want to shift camp from there various club side to Real Madrid, but by then it would have been too late, the application forms for intending members would have been finished!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
Oya o!! Time to see what the new galacticos are made of.

La Liga is underway  cool

What u got for us Madrid?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2009
Damn. . 25 mins in and Madrid ain't done shit. . so all that one they were doin against Dortmund and Rosenburg was just shakara. . .

Chei!! As i dey talk Benzema off the post and Raul rebound.

1-0 Madrid

Nice run by benzema and nice thru ball from Kaka.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
Beautiful Freekick. Deportivo equalize 30 mins in

Riki Header.

I fukn love la liga!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
haha. Real Madrid win a penalty. Cronaldo to take it

2-1 Madrid. 34 mins in
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2009
CRonaldo is settin the Bernabeau ablaze
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2009
link pls?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
davidylan:

link pls?

http://www.rojadirecta.com/

u can find tonnes of links to every game in every sport on the face of the earth on that site. enjoy  wink

just scroll down to the game u want and choose the stream u want. The milan derby is startin any minute now
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
madrid is trying sha. Kaka is playing quite well.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
Bernebeu ablaze with dives and penalty?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola2(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
Whoo!! Valeron!!! class finish. . !!

2-2. . .Real Madrid concede 2 at the Bernabeau in 50 mins. The person wey go do that for Nou camp go try
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mystikal(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
Lassana Diara goal. 3 -2 madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by vikiviko(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
Madrid in shaky start.

Two Galacticos scores Raul and Ronaldo.lona.

I doubt Madrid's sincerity to wrestle the title off Barce
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 5:08am On Aug 30, 2009
Real Madrid 3 - 2 Deportivo La Coruna

First Half Highlights
[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/khP9Ln3aQQk[/flash]

Second Half Highlights
[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3w1CIkbJrKQ[/flash]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2009
This Real Madrid team has great potentials, they are very potent in attack, they only problem I forsee is the ego problem and the defence is not all that solid, lets wait and see if the arrival opf PEPE and SERGIO RAMOS would make any difference in the defence!!! They would be world beaters soon!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2009
all i needed is just the maximum 3 points.

who is next on queue

barcelona?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2009
segunpc:

all i needed is just the maximum 3 points.

who is next on queue

barcelona?

Barca? are u ok @ all, 3-0 today, clean sheet maintained unlike u guys that were almost tied on a draw. Watch ur mouf bro.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by segunpc(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2009
grin
i laugh u in vernacular .

if we catch gijon na 50-0 we go slap them.
even enyimba of aba go beat gijon.

miguel torres has moved to getafe and we wish him well there must especially againt barcelona.

u can all see USAIN BOLT is a madridista.

the guy sabi beta thing.

halla madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2009
The fastest man on earth is a Madridista, he even kicked off the match against Deportivo La Coruna!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyonigger(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2009
its too early to start making mouth, we shall see as times goes by, I rest my case for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.