Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109224 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by fredoooooo: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
new sponsor  grin grin grin

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2012

. . . .And the inevitable emotional crash a bit later

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
lol@medjai.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
una no get work.
jobless people like bokoharam members
tsheeeeew
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
tomorrow it can only get better
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
we are real madrid
go go madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^^, lol see soliloque.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
on the ascendancy and wham out of the pockey comes.the red.
we now focus on the league.
na wah for laliga ref and them.unicef club.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2012
eyoniggar:

^^^^, lol see soliloque.
we keep.the flag flying always.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2012
The red card took a long time coming!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:12am On Jan 26, 2012
usbcable:

on the ascendancy and wham out of the pockey comes.the red.
we now focus on the league.
na wah for laliga ref and them.unicef club.

Agreed, you guys were unlucky. I thought the red was a bit harsh from the ref.
However, your boys should tone down the physicality, especially against Barcelona. Some guys in the Real team are easy ref targets. Ramos, Pepe, and Lass in particular.

Again, why did Jose not play Benzema from the start? That might have helped Real, You guys had a rash of opportunities in the first half, and could have actually put the game beyond Barca if one or two of those chances were buried. I guess he was trying to see if he could hold Barca until their defenders tired, and then bring on Benz. Good tactic but unfortunately didn't work.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
reading the red and blue thread gave me soo much to chuckle about.
last season that was just the way we felt and its nice to see that they are also human
chai almost all save one still believes the league is still theirs. grin

but o my dear friendly foes, the league is way far from being over.
18 matches to go
54 points to play for
we still have to travel to Bilbao
pay a visit to resurgent Atleti
go to the 'dreaded' camp nou
and test the waters in villareal

so we have more tougher matches ahead compared to barca's.

El-mister had already said thesame people saying barcelona has lost the title will still shout and make noise should madrid draw or loose any matches  just as if the league is already out of Mou's grasp.
I hope the mental toughness of RM gets stronger and the zeal waxes harder to succeed.
the league is for us to now win or loose but its way far away to shout for joy of victory. that can wait till may.
until then

HALA MADRID
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
This weekend we have a tough league match against an improved getafe.

I hope we win

and barcelona plays at home to another improved team Real Sociedad.

and i HOPE/PRAY/FAST/PROPHESY they draw grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^ Our 'draw' cleansing starts with the match against socieded in the liga.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2012
7 points gap. Very healthy.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 4:05am On Feb 03, 2012
I am foreseeing the La Liga would be won by the end of March, just a couple more slip ups and Barca can Bleep off!!! grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On Feb 03, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2012
FBS:

7 points gap. Very healthy.

U fink so?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^
you also know so.
as long as complacency should not set-in it is very healthy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 05, 2012
Hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2012
hala hala hala aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
three points is the summary
boriing match
but cool 7point lead remains cheesy
17 matches to go
\
next is levante.
we need to show em pepper.
useless idiots angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
Them say JM is leaving in the summer. Personally, I don't believe it. Well, like I already said. . .only if he wins the UCL this year or. . . grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
the guy no dey go anywhere jare.
no mind all them busy bodies from catalunya.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CR7
kiss
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
usbcable:

hala hala hala aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
three points is the summary
boriing match
but cool 7point lead remains cheesy
17 matches to go
\
next is levante.
we need to show em pepper.
useless idiots angry
Of course, with the refs solidly you, you will show Levante pepper.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2012
medjai:

Of course, with the refs solidly you, you will show Levante pepper.
see who's complaining of the ref's
na wa o.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
usbcable:

check this out;
http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-of-messi-hypocrisy-and-destiny%E2%80%99s-stepchild/

Laughable article.
That Prakhar needs to stick to Bollywood or Cricket grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
If we end up winning laliga and prolly the ucl this year we will surely equl man utd record of number of years as the highest earning club in revenue.
hala madrid. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 5:15am On Feb 11, 2012
usbcable:

If we end up winning laliga and prolly the ucl this year we will surely equl man utd record of number of years as the highest earning club in revenue.
hala madrid. grin

No footie club dey make money jare.
My company, in Nigeria, takes in more gross revenues than the so-called 'richest clubs'. embarassed
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2012
JM and the boys give us a 10 point gap win tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.