Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity (1295 Views)

Women In Christianity And The Bible / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Horus(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
The word “cannibalism” according to the American Heritage Dictionary is defined as “eating the flesh of other human beings.” According to your Bible in John 6:54-57, 2 Kings 6:28-29, and Ezekiel 39:17, God is telling people to eat flesh and drink blood. So yes cannibalism and vampirisism is encouraged in your Bible. The sacramental drinking of blood, everlasting life, and resurrection of the dead are all concepts embedded in Christianity. The Christian drinks wine to signify the blood of Christ, the vampire actually drinks blood for the same pursuit of everlasting life. The difference is that the wine is the hope for eternal life and the blood that the vampire drinks is essential for vampire to survive. Eternal life is a given but the vampire must have its food to keep the killing machine of its body going. Consider things like: The parallels between drinking blood and holy communion.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Pysam(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Effects of too much films and cartoon right ?may allah have mercy on your soul cos may bible says" out of the abundance of the heart the mouth ll speak"and also "as a man thinks in his heart so he is" go and find out where these words are in the bible sure you ll be bless
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Pysam(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Shoot cos I wait you for here. may be its over feeding or sickness bt I sure bet you need help quick before you end your life with your own hand. I can see you have been here for long.dt doesn't give you the right to talk nonsense
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by lecturerdabo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
PLS SOMEBODY SHOULD TIE THIS POSTER, HE NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST! angry angry
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by pastormustwacc: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
lecturerdabo: PLS SOMEBODY SHOULD TIE THIS POSTER, HE NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST! angry angry
THE PSYCHIATRIST WILL GO MADT TRYING.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Horus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
John 6:54-57

54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. 55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me.

2 Kings 6:28

28 And the king said to her, What ails you? She answered, This woman said to me, Give me your son so we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow.

Ezekiel 39:17

Son of man, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: 'Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood.

As you can see (Above), God is telling people to eat flesh and drink blood, this is cannibalism and vampirisism.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by daylae(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
Horus is been watching too much of horror films.

1 Like

Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Typical of christians. When u can't adequately refute his claims u resort to cheap insults and curses.

@op, nice way to look at it. Christians are vampires, well apart from the super hotness part.

Wait a minute, people who claim to have gone to heaven say everyone looks really beautiful, young and with very fair skin.
Thats also how saints are painted.

Thats it, CHRISTIANS ARE VAMPIRES, BEWARE.

1 Like

Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Pysam(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
inurmind: Typical of christians. When u can't adequately refute his claims u resort to cheap insults and curses.

@op, nice way to look at it. Christians are vampires, well apart from the super hotness part.
try some time else may be you ll make my neighbour laugh more.silly talks for a 21st century mind.I m disappointed @ you bro.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by yah1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
People still talking about vampires in this time and age? Time to wake up from smoking garri weeds.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pysam: try some time else may be you ll make my neighbour laugh more.silly talks for a 21st century mind.I m disappointed @ you bro.

If a 21st century mind like urs still believes in sky daddies, demons, angels, witches, heaven, hell, talking donkeys and so on, I wonder whats your definition of a modern mind, especially with your Patience Jonathan swagger.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by yah1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
inurmind:

If a 21st century mind like urs still believes in sky daddies, demons, angels, witches, heaven, hell, talking donkeys and so on, I wonder whats your definition of a modern mind, especially with your Patience english.
A talking donkey or parrot in the 21st century? Please what are sky daddies?
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Pysam(m): 12:27am On Nov 04, 2012
inurmind:

If a 21st century mind like urs still believes in sky daddies, demons, angels, witches, heaven, hell, talking donkeys and so on, I wonder whats your definition of a modern mind, especially with your Patience Jonathan swagger.
your statement made me feel some pity for you men. Now I wonder what's in your world.you know what I feel so sorry for the people relating with you cos you equally need help.who did rhis to you brother its so painful to see a fellow guy in such a confused state.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

A talking donkey or parrot in the 21st century? Please what are sky daddies?

What do u think are sky daddies? The big joe u look up to and worship.

Parrots can make some really awesome sounds becos their vocals were created for that.
Besides, they do not understand what they say.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by yah1(m): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2012
Is he is up - NASA should have found him since then? I am made to believe he is everywhere at the same time, and that all things exist within him.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by okeyxyz(m): 1:04am On Nov 04, 2012
@op has got good perception and analysis, challenging and requiring of answers. But his interpretation is of course wrong. but nice try. cheesy
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2012
Pysam: your statement made me feel some pity for you men. Now I wonder what's in your world.you know what I feel so sorry for the people relating with you cos you equally need help.who did rhis to you brother its so painful to see a fellow guy in such a confused state.

#breaking down#
you are right my brother, I'm in such a confused state. I dont know what to do.

#grabs box of tissue#
I really do need help. Its so horrible using my brain and questioning everything I come across.

#whining like a baby#
please help me, help me be a fool again. I want to be a foolish myopic coward. I want to be like u o wise and stable one.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Pysam(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2012
inurmind:

#breaking down#
you are right my brother, I'm in such a confused state. I dont know what to do.

#grabs box of tissue#
I really do need help. Its so horrible using my brain and questioning everything I come across.

#whining like a baby#
please help me, help me be a fool again. I want to be a foolish myopic coward. I want to be like u o wise and stable one.
You wanting or tryin to be sarcastic is nt the answer.I'm nt making my sef an island bt believe in being rational as much as you do.but if you do av a mind that I can't read into right nw.I think you should start from there and reason out hw you came to be on earth,maybe thru evolution or tube.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Through tube, whatever that meanscheesy

So u are trying to read my mind, goodluck trying.

Here's a hint: I'm the gay(dont be stupid enough to think I mean homo), innocent, and heartless one. I'm the seeker after truth.
And I'm ''in ur mind''.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Pysam(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
inurmind: Through tube, whatever that meanscheesy

So u are trying to read my mind, goodluck trying.

Here's a hint: I'm the gay(dont be stupid enough to think I mean homo), innocent, and heartless one. I'm the seeker after truth.
And I'm ''in ur mind''.
this who you re".[/quote]Is Christianity A Religion Or A
Way Of Life?
by inurmind: 12:32pm On Oct 02
Omo Daddy354: Well said sha...
But can i ask wat religion (or way
of life) ar u?
''Free thinkers are those who are
willing to use minds without
prejudice and without fearing to
understand things that clash with
own customs, privileges, or beliefs.
This state of mind is not common, but
it is essential for right thinking;
whereit is absent, discussion is apt to
become worse than useless.''
Leo Tolstoy
I AM A FREETHINKER."[/quote] you can't be in my mind we can be friends here.I m a christian we can have to choose a better avenue to chat later
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pysam: this who you re".Is Christianity A Religion Or A
Way Of Life?
by inurmind: 12:32pm On Oct 02
Omo Daddy354: Well said sha...
But can i ask wat religion (or way
of life) ar u?
''Free thinkers are those who are
willing to use minds without
prejudice and without fearing to
understand things that clash with
own customs, privileges, or beliefs.
This state of mind is not common, but
it is essential for right thinking;
whereit is absent, discussion is apt to
become worse than useless.''
Leo Tolstoy
I AM A FREETHINKER." you can't be in my mind we can be friends here.I m a christian we can have to choose a better avenue to chat later

Hmm, red light here. Are u trying to convert me? Why the sudden friendliness?
Being friends on the forum is good enough by me though.
Re: Vampires And Cannibals In Christianity by Pysam(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
inurmind:

Hmm, red light here. Are u trying to convert me? Why the sudden friendliness?
Being friends on the forum is good enough by me though.

no I ll nt convert you just want to be friend wit you say I can say some prayers with you. You have the choice to make,that does nt mean that I will nt oppose or disagree with you on matters bt we ll av a common ground of friendship.I want to know what you believe or What inspires you

(1) (Reply)

ard / Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! / Uthman Dan Fodio’s Great Grandson Now A Great Man Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.