Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (14670 Views)

Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Photo: Customized Wears For Marvin Babies Approved By Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Disvirgined? Abi na Dèflowered...
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Obviously, it is a joke.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCnCkpOzQ24

^lol 2:19...Crazy Delusional biitch talking about, she is a born again Christian.

Showing off those nasty asss Tattoes.

She ugly as hell...

But she sexcii at the same time

Look at the viewers count of this thread right now.....

176 guest....100 more logged in...

Tonto=RockStar

#TeamTonto

#ThisBiitchNose!

She just admitted to having a crush on Rita Dominic in this video.

Nasty Dyke Big Lipped Yellow Slutt... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by OmichaelO: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Kayuzze1: Hw will increase my G.P 4rm 2-1 to 1st class?
And must we know you are on 2-1? Smh
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by MMM2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
I thought Tonto waz disvirgined @ d age of 8

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:
lol@my man who wrote the word "Rubbishes"

I am about to borrow that.

Half of you haters in here would masturrbate to a photo tweet of Tonto's Bloody period Panties...

Stop Frontin, As thirsty as you cats are.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it fam.

94% of the Niqqahs in here would drink this Biitch Fishy Period Blood. Sit cho fuccking ass Down Haters lol
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, the Superfan of The Year, without whom. songs like 'get high' would never have been hits

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:

Half of you haters in here would masturrbate to a photo tweet of Tonto's Bloody period Panties...

94% of the Niqqahs in here would drink this Biitch Fishy Period Blood. Sit cho fuccking ass Down Haters lol

Dude r u for real? SMH
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by lynxnoon(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
stint towards music was a failure now this attention-seeking stunt?!
SMH undecided angry grin
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
Look at the viewer count...185 guest...

This biitch is a Rockstar.

I bet her lips smell like Pusssy,Diick,Garri and Weed...and all of you people would Kiss her right in the Mouth.

...I never saw one thread get 200 guest unless it was the olympic nigerian basketball thread

200 guest just to view a biitch tweet?!...LoL

Everybody wanna Sniff of that Sweet Tonto Dikeh.

With her Thick Phat Dark Red Lips drenched in all that Vajina Juice.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by talktimi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:

Na wa o, Barrister. How much did Tonto pay you to fight her battle ? See the kind of disgusting words a beautiful, matured lady like you is using. Tufiakwa
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
safarigirl: Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, the Superfan of The Year, without whom. songs like 'get high' would never have been hits

Lmao....
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
193 guest......

Yall see that shid...Look down.

Tonto Babii...Team Tonto Babii..
cool
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Gboliwe: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
You cat to be kitten me, tonto.
Did she say this'
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by tpia1: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
isnt that rita dominic in the picture?
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by tpia1: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
anyway, who is don jazzy.

short bio plz.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
You can be the Ugliest Lightskin Biitch in the World, If the Lips Fat, the Diick still move...

Why!?!?....

I dunno Either Lmfao.

This Biitch like a 3 on the Beauty Scale but she soooo sexciii.....

Biitch got a Face like a Mangy Yellow Dogg....Yet she got a thread with 200 guest and 100 more logged in

300 thirsty nigerians checking in to get a glance at her tweet...

Team Tonto Baby!!
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by ektbear: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lol tonto is crazy
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Ryda(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
God þuNish u 4 making me oþen dis tRash!!
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by esmeralda1(f): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
@ffo u are quite funny
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by loveslife(f): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:

why do I have d feeling dis is miss dike
I could swear dis is how tweets
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
Kayuzze1: Hw will dis increase my G.P 4rm 2-1 to 1st class?
are u sure u had 2-1 and not Pass. Talk true o
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
[size=16pt]This wasn't tweeted by Tonto Dikeh but by a fake account, tontoIet. Capital "I", not lowercase "L". It's a lie.[/size]
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yet you didn't collect even one hit beat. Tonto......... wink
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Series22(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
Tonto.. We hate u but cant stop following your threads. God save us 4rm u
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by dabossman(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yawn...
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
How in the hell Ogugua cute azzz notice that Capital I instead of the L, but missed that big azzz "Chicago" Sign on that fish faced Niqqah Hat.......

TeamTontoBabii....

all these people to view a "fake" tweet.....

From a Busted azz Lightskin Chick with one of the Sexiest Mouths on the Planet.....

LoL Amazing how many people this girl attracts......

lmao@that bald head chick that Quoted My post earlier..

Ahh Man, they hatin on you Tonto. lol

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by OluwadamilareO(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
And what value has she got from that!she speaks out of cortesy;What a careless girl
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
Exactly how low are the IQs of Nigerian bloggers? undecided
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
Alaura-Laura:
How in the hell Ogugua cute azzz notice that Capital I instead of the L, but missed that big azzz "Chicago" Sign on that fish faced Niqqah Hat.......

TeamTontoBabii....

all these people to view a "fake" tweet.....

From a Busted azz Lightskin Chick with one of the Sexiest Mouths on the Planet.....

LoL Amazing how many people this girl attracts......

lmao@that bald head chick that Quoted My post earlier..

Ahh Man, they hatin on you Tonto. lol

Lol. I replied you there.
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nuzo':
@Tonto

Don Jazzy tia you, you come decide to tia Wizkid. #poko# cheesy tongue

What's the meaning of poko by the way?
PEOPLE ONLY KOLO ONCE lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Gee001: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
Who cares?
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
Where that Bald Head chick that was hating on Tonto Earlier...

Yall see that Biitch Hair?!!?....

...... grin

BiItch looked like she was walking around with a DishRag on top of her skull.....

Don't be hating on Tonto Mamii...

Tonto is that Chick Right Now lol

The ends of that Biitch hair looked like a Dusty Broom!....

Somebody Sweep that Biitch out my godamn way and pass her a dustpan!

#TeamDike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik2HKyj2PiY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video) / Cynthia Morgan Biography / Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.