Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (14669 Views)

Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Photo: Customized Wears For Marvin Babies Approved By Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Tyche(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
profGinger: Tonto started fucking while we were in same high school in Ph and she bleeped some of our engineering lelecturer for grades.her well have some years of experience in her cv.

LWTMB
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by Puntae: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Hahahahahaha...see Tontolet ooo... How can one ever believe her tale... She probably got de-flowered in her primary 4 class...mtchewww grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by topazjosh(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
~Royal~:
lol@my man who wrote the word "Rubbishes"

I am about to borrow that.

Half of you haters in here would masturrbate to a photo tweet of Tonto's Bloody period Panties...

Stop Frontin, As thirsty as you cats are.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it fam.

94% of the Niqqahs in here would drink this Biitch Fishy Period Blood. Sit cho fuccking ass Down Haters lol
JESUS CHRIST! Lmao, well wetin poko mean?
Re: ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] by joeybankz: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol! how this babe got caught up in between don jazzy and dbanj still baffles me, Don jazzy disvirgin you, dbanj signed you, that God that deal is over, go face your family http://www.prestnaija.com/tonto-dike-ends-relationship-dbanjs-record-label/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The A-listers Without Make Up. Ewww! Pictures / Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video) / Cynthia Morgan Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.