Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes (19629 Views)

Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) / Incredible! Man With 14 Fingers And 14 Toes *viewers Discretion* / Photo: Meet The Boy Born With 34 Fingers And Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by Deolaw: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2012
cdamsel: Am I d only 1 who thinks his legs re 2 matured 2 b dat of a 4yr old undecided
Why won't it? He trekked bare-footed all his life. Poor boy
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by cdamsel(f): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2012
Deolaw:
Why won't it? He trekked bare-footed all his life. Poor boy
even @ dat,d leg doesn't look like his abeg
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by sconsults: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2012
[size=18pt]this is caused by a very powerful demon and i can tell you i personally met this demon on my way to wukari and i help stop this kind of occurences in nigeria but in this country nobody remember me at all but i know i would bem made a saint when i die[/size]
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by ceejayluv(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2012
m-ployer:
God have mercy

Mercy on who?
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by Ninilowo(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2012
INCEDIBLE !NDIA. grin
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2012
2sexy: You shouldnt be surprised. There is one handsome india actor who hardly look anything indian but an American, he too has a double thumb. That guy fine oooo no be small.
The name of the indian actor you are referring to is Hrithik Roshan. Lazy bones, you should have just goggled it.
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by 2sexy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
meenagiggs:
The name of the indian actor you are referring to is Hrithik Roshan. Lazy bones, you should have just goggled it.
No mind me jare, I got other thing that I am doing... Despite watching most of his movies sef, Ihave never taken the pain to know his name... I love indian movie though....

Here the link http://celebrity.psyphil.com/hrithik-roshan-thumb-extra-finger-hritik-two-thumbs-6-fingers-photo/
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by davroca16(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
That is what I cal a̶̲̥̅̊ special entity
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by Ifilinwa(f): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
The toes looks old for a 4yr old boy
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
sconsults: [size=18pt]this is caused by a very powerful demon and i can tell you i personally met this demon on my way to wukari and i help stop this kind of occurences in nigeria but in this country nobody remember me at all but i know i would bem made a saint when i die[/size]

lol It's not caused by a Demon...It's caused by having a Lifestyle and Diet that is obsessed with insect consumption and sibling sexxxual abuse and Incest/Incestt which is rampant in these Parts of the World, Particularly India.

Scientific Bio Experiments are attributed to a certain percentage as well.
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Old Toes, Yeah you are right, Some of those Toes appear to be the age of 40

Old Toes, Double Thumbs. Wonderful. Humanity is Wonderful when analyzing the Depths of It's Own Perversion.
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2012
Recessive nephilitic genes
Re: Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes by wendys(f): 3:18am On Jan 22, 2013
The bible and tope alabi as said it all 'Igbati Opin Aiye Bade Orisirisi La o Mari' so give ur life to christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies After Eating 28 Raw Eggs For A Bet / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.