Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19327 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
I am sick of seeing you stuck to my ass in whatever thread I post in so I want to solve this irritating problem once and for all. You say you are a marine? Oh kiss my ass. You are an insect, the most irritating of all but yet the easiest to kill and annul: you are a pathetic midge.

I am Michelin89, the one and only Ishanqueen, and I am challenging you to a confrontation. Bring your ass here if you have enough guts but knowing your type, you'll run faster than your legs can bear.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
I'll sit and watch this battle elapse. grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
As long as you don't bring your mouth into this matter. I am in no mood for amebos. Get my drift?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

I am sick of seeing you stuck to my ass in whatever thread I post in so I want to solve this irritating problem once and for all. You say you are a marine? Oh kiss my ass. You are an insect, the most irritating of all but yet the easiest to kill and annul: you are a pathetic midge.

I am Michelin89, the one and only Ishanqueen, and I am challenging you to a confrontation. Bring your ass here if you have enough guts but knowing your type, you'll run faster than your legs can bear.

chei! after all that mouth u made on yim, this is the best u could come up with? i am truly disappointed, u have just given a bad name to edo and italy, come up with sumtin worth fighting for
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by mamagee3(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

As long as you don't bring your mouth into this matter. I am in no mood for amebos. Get my drift?

Is this the beginning of the battle? grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee:

Is this the beginning of the battle? grin grin

what battle?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by mamagee3(f): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
It looks like the battle has just began. grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee:

It looks like the battle has just began. grin grin

again, which battle?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Epi: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

Micheline: u should stick to your hobby (u r doing a good job)  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-356803.0.html than to open this childish thread.  u nuh tired waste forum space  

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
Mitchelin,

Men dont have the same way of showing that they fancy your panty.

Na2day? may be trying to get your attention this way.

@na2day?

When will you stop running mouth and just let the chick know what you told me last time?

It wnt make you less of a man undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
Oh here he goes. Let me see, if I don't err about a year ago I whipped your ass so badly on a certain thread where you displayed the total lack of neurons in your system and you have been going around crying: Oh Michelin89 insulted me blah blah. You call yourself a man? Ahahahhahah, gosh you got provoked by a 19 year old super hot lady, yet you want to play the big boy. And if I may say that thread of your sucked. Who lied to you that you have sense of humour? Your mum? You know mothers will lie the world is yours to make you feel good.

Get it right, you are no match for the Ishanqueen. I have enough intelligence to keep you running after my toned butt even after a year from our first encounter. You believe you are smart each time you throw your stupid and untrue remarks at me but it only proves you are obsessed with me. You can see my name without tripping. You recognize my importance and you want me to notice you desperately. So bobby my obedient dog, I have granted you your wish. I have thrown the ball, now go and get it like the good puppy that you are.

Now tell me, aren't you a d!ck?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2009
Why can't these forummers mind their business? I know I am doing a good job on my thread. Can't someone have some fun once in a while?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Mitchelin,

Men dont have the same way of showing that they fancy your panty.

Na2day? may be trying to get your attention this way.

@na2day?

When will you stop running mouth and just let the chick know what you told me last time?

It wnt make you less of a man undecided

sorry i dont do ugly  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

michelin89:

Oh here he goes. Let me see, if I don't err about a year ago I whipped your ass so badly on a certain thread where you displayed the total lack of neurons in your system and you have been going around crying: Oh Michelin89 insulted me blah blah. You call yourself a man? Ahahahhahah, gosh you got provoked by a 19 year old super hot lady, yet you want to play the big boy. And if I may say that thread of your sucked. Who lied to you that you have sense of humour? Your mum? You know mothers will lie the world is yours to make you feel good.

Get it right, you are no match for the Ishanqueen. I have enough intelligence to keep you running after my toned butt even after a year from our first encounter. You believe you are smart each time you throw your stupid and untrue remarks at me but it only proves you are obsessed with me. You can see my name without tripping. You recognize my importance and you want me to notice you desperately. So bobby my obedient dog, I have granted you your wish. I have thrown the ball, now go and get it like the good puppy that you are.

Now tell me, aren't you a d!ck?

u wont know a d1ck if it hit u in the face. btw, i was begged last time to spare ur ugly ass, ever wondered why rudolph had a red-nose, the poor reindeer ran into urs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
I am prettier than any of those chics you have hanged out with. I am too hot for you.

@FL

Of course he wants my attention. The guy is charmed by me. He can't see me pass by. He must run after me. He tries to bring me down but only ends up showing how he can't get enough of me.

I am not the Ishanqueen for nothing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
You both have a problem.

I have a vacant room in my hotel. Free for the night. . . .all on me.

As long as you come back to tell NL what you did grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
Can I become your judge? undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee:

Can I become your judge? undecided
Are you blind or am I invisible? angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

I am prettier than any of those chics you have hanged out with. I am too hot for you.

if wishes were horses. . . . .btw i got a letter from the good ppl of Ishan, they say u shld stop claiming to be one of them, u are making them feel ugly  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by mamagee3(f): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Are you blind or am I invisible?  angry

Step aside, I am their judge. cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
na2day?:

if wishes were horses. . . . .btw i got a letter from the good ppl of Ishan, they say u shld stop claiming to be one of them, u are making them feel ugly  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry to disappoint you but guys dey trip for me. I get am: talk of beauty, shape and intelligence. I nor dey call myself queen for nothing na. You can't resist my charm, midge, reason why you always come singing in my ears.

Sing more midge, sing louder. cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by hasyak(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2009
chlidish talk sad

grow up wink

silence is d best answer for a , cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
And who called you here? Do you know it's also childish to cut in when not invited? Grow up and mind you business, dude!
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

Sorry to disappoint you but guys dey trip for me. I get am: talk of beauty, shape and intelligence. I nor dey call myself queen for nothing na. You can't resist my charm, midge, reason why you always come singing in my ears.

Sing more midge, sing louder. cheesy

post your picz make we see. everybody go buy screen protector for your monitor or laptop screen protector bcuz una go need am  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hasyak:

chlidish talk sad

grow up wink

silence is d best answer for a , cheesy

why u dey call her fool na? e no good ooo! tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
Them don see my picture tire and my friend, the people on my ignore list are enough for me to know my worth. cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

Them don see my picture tire and my friend, the people on my ignore list are enough for me to know my worth. cheesy

u can't keep spam botting ur self and say ppl actually IM u, be real
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ask other retarded friends of yours. They got their ass ignored. Poor bingos! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

Ask other retarded friends of yours. They got their ass ignored. Poor bingos! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i see u still smoke that cheap stuff
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
Or maybe you won't admit I am the lady!! cool cool cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

Or maybe you won't admit I am the lady!! cool cool cool

if this is the best u got, then i am out, kinda boring
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
you got provoked by a 19 year old super hot lady

you never clock 20 yet?

another year don pass nah.

dont be acting in typical woman fashion with the same age for three or four consecutive years. Time and tide wait for no one.

before you know it 30 is knocking at your door and you start to panic.

ok, said my piece and moved on.

My point is- since when did all this "I'm 19" and "I'm 12" become the standard for measuring achievement?

if you want to boast of something, isnt there anything else that would stand scrutiny?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ahahahahah what have you said so far? If you can't say it here, then get off my ass, lifeless being. cheesy cheesy cheesy See as e dey run. Typical coward.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
This battle is serious grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware